Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

((( MOKKSHH )))
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 11, 2006 20:10
indeed manali is the "IT" place 2 chillout           IT T@KES TIME N DEEPER SELF-RE@L!Z@T!ON TO FEEL IT ..... N WHN IT H@PPENS , U KNW TH@T U H@V FIN@LLY ST@RTED!!!!!!!!!!
LiFe Is A TriP.....It HaS BeGuN

http://www.mokksh.page.tl
i_kacks

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 13, 2006 12:09
ill be goin to dharamshala around tha 21st of this month..does anyone know if therell be any parties or any scene around that place around then
boom
dj psyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 14, 2006 12:34
wat a party lat nite in old manali..waz very hush hush..100 odd ppl..killer vibes..full moon..super sunrise..it surely was paradise           chinx
phoenix groove records-greece
psypneumatix records-australia

P.L.U.R
urebabyboy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 15, 2006 12:35
can anyone confirm me where will be full moon party in kullu or manali in month of june 2006.

thanks in advance.

M
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 15, 2006 12:40
whens the full moon in june? date?           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
mrmojorising

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 15, 2006 12:47
hey wa u guys think of hampi.....???

is it gonna be there?????

NoT To tOuch dE EARth.......
Not tO CEE DE suN.......
NoTHin LEft TO DO buT,,,,
RUN RUN RUN..........LETS RUn.......
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 15, 2006 13:20
its gonna be there unless the deccan sultans attacks again. hehehe.           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
psy soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 15, 2006 14:29
Quote:

On 2006-05-14 12:34, dj psyma wrote:
wat a party lat nite in old manali..waz very hush hush..100 odd ppl..killer vibes..full moon..super sunrise..it surely was paradise

@ Psyma..... i coming for a short trip on the 19th will be there till next 3-4 days.....hope to catch you...lemme know where about we can meet.....

i will be there with a few friends from Delhi and France....

Boom

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among
those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 15, 2006 17:36
Hey nice to see you all lucky souls planning for a trip.

@psysoul >> Baba the pin-parvati trek is for 6 days...and the ideal time is september...its goes through kheerganga , mantalai (origin of parvati river ) and then..the pass which is snow bound very challenging and difficult i have known people who have literally died on the ascent.
i have few locals who can guide and take us there....and no issue with the camping..thats covered..just the food suppliments and basic trekking stuff is needed.

Im surely covering this trek in september..after i take care of lahaul spiti in august.

Sunshine and lemme know if you or anyone is interested among our "tribe"

@>> shroomz and pop-e u listening ???

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 15, 2006 21:21
@dj psyma .. gimme a lil more details please .. you got me all excited .. party in the mountains is the best one can or could ask for... Divine .. Keep em coming baba .. G`luck .. Will see ya sometime soon ..

@psy soul .. have a great time fella .. wish could have joined you all ..

@EL ES DEE .. baba .. the august trek am sure I wont be able to make it .. But then the September trip I`ll try and manage something .. lets hope for the best ..
Will wait for the pics ..

Cheers from Pune ..
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 17, 2006 11:14
@EL ES DEE,
where u plannin to head frm in sept?? i dunno dude i jes wanna get away frm the stinkin cities for a bit...breathe in sum oxygen n smoke sum pure....hehehe...lemme knw
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 17, 2006 11:55
Quote:

On 2006-05-17 11:14, miss fryD wrote:
@EL ES DEE,
where u plannin to head frm in sept?? i dunno dude i jes wanna get away frm the stinkin cities for a bit...breathe in sum oxygen n smoke sum pure....hehehe...lemme knw

hEY A

Im going to head from delhi in september with a friend from banglore...and then again lots of other friends from the tribe are looking into september as a possible return to the majestic mountains so lets see how this one boils down.

For more check ur INBOX

Boom and BlasT
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
dj psyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2006 13:04
Quote:

On 2006-05-15 14:29, psy soul wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-14 12:34, dj psyma wrote:
wat a party lat nite in old manali..waz very hush hush..100 odd ppl..killer vibes..full moon..super sunrise..it surely was paradise

@ Psyma..... i coming for a short trip on the 19th will be there till next 3-4 days.....hope to catch you...lemme know where about we can meet.....

i will be there with a few friends from Delhi and France....

Boom

party tom again in old manali..m in chandigarh right now..m suppose to play tom..bt dis wil be my 5th trip to the hills in one month,so nt sure dat i can make it for dis one..as m plannin a super one on full moon

boom           chinx

P.L.U.R
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 17, 2006 13:09
Quote:

On 2006-05-17 13:04, dj psyma wrote:
[party tom again in old manali..m in chandigarh right now..m suppose to play tom..bt dis wil be my 5th trip to the hills in one month,so nt sure dat i can make it for dis one..as m plannin a super one on full moon

boom

Hey psyma
Thats a banger news...i will definately see you for the full moon then wont mind going there for a weekend and back..although i seriously hope the party is next month.

boom and blast

dj psyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2006 13:37
cops are da major fuck up..a big one is not easy to organize..bt loadz of ppl in manali nw..killer vibes..cant even give u ppl clear details on the forum           chinx

P.L.U.R
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance