Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 17, 2006 20:41
@Psyma ... have a good one man .. You are really rocking it up there .. Be careful and take care .. Will see ya soon ..

@Karan .. lucky you .. Head for a weekend .. Am sure you can now ..
Will join ya hopefully in September ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
P0p'S

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2006 02:38
@EL ES DEE... dude i am not sure right now but lets see if everything goes well then i guess i will join ya in september...
@shrooms... baba hope we both make it..           oº°Is it a f@ct -- 0r have I d®e@mt it°ºo
comet

Posted : May 18, 2006 10:46
Hi
Im planning to head to Manali/Kasol tonight. Any scene happening?
dj psyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 18, 2006 19:01
@shroomz..thx bro

jst reached manali in da morning..its gud to be back..big big party tonite in old manali..wil go on till tom evening..m playing a nite set as well as morning..loadz of crowd..ppl turning up from every corner for dis one..just set da sound an hour back..plus its a super venue..ciao           chinx
phoenix groove records-greece
psypneumatix records-australia

P.L.U.R
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 18, 2006 23:22

go for it psyma.... gonna have to pay you a visit some day...

what do you mean by 'loadz of crowd'?
and 'turning up from every corner' ?

just curious.... some details pls

bom.

---------
psy new matics           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
Loki1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 19, 2006 14:36
here i am ..............

.....ONNNNN THE ROAAADDD AGAINNNN !!!!!

here i gooooooooooooooooooooo .........

yippeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 20, 2006 01:47
woots cooking ? heard big big scene happening ..           missing plug-in
dj psyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 20, 2006 12:34
@janux..wat a party..very gud crowd..around 200 ppl..awesome location..right on top of da mountain..long trek,i thot i wont make it dat far..i mean difficult nd steep trek bt was well worth..nothing like da mountains..boom! pp

p.s-video recording done..

chinx
phoenix groove records-greece
psypneumatix records-australia

P.L.U.R
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 20, 2006 17:24
Whoa someone told me that there is a 3 day party in the mountains happening....as we speak would love more details on it !!

@psyma .. bro keep me updated about the full moon party !!! will love to be in it and vice-versa talk to you soon!!!!

@loki1 >> there you go again .. and here i come have a nice one in the mountains...lemme know how it went !!!

BooM and BlasTTTTTTT .. will be there very soon

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
psy soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 22, 2006 09:58
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 17:24, EL ES DEE wrote:
Whoa someone told me that there is a 3 day party in the mountains happening....as we speak would love more details on it !!

@psyma .. bro keep me updated about the full moon party !!! will love to be in it and vice-versa talk to you soon!!!!

@loki1 >> there you go again .. and here i come have a nice one in the mountains...lemme know how it went !!!

BooM and BlasTTTTTTT .. will be there very soon

WOW:::::: watta a journey to the hills ...

Just can't put it in OWRDS everytime i try to.......its just so much shanti within you after going to the Dreamland......WOW WOW WOW.....

managed to catch up one small private gathering at Kasol on Saturday night wow it was awesome even though the Music was braking so many times as they were trying to play thru i pods for a while before they moved on to Professional equipments....

The vibe is just awesome and Magical.....the walk thru the wilderness ...

Wana write tons ...but need to get back to work ....will post more experieces soon....

<<<<<<LOVE THE HILLS and the HIGHS>>>>           Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among
those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
doc_777

Posted : May 23, 2006 13:07
hi guys this is doc here.
i will be there by this weekend
hope catch u all wid gud prty scene
till then ***BooOOOooM***
openeye

Posted : May 24, 2006 11:27
hey budz....
heard 'bout partys going one here in manali...haven't tranced for years...feelin' really hungry....
...anything happening these days?????
nEuro

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 25, 2006 10:15
hello people...... boom boom
Im goin to manali around 8th of june so wanted to know that any parties happening in manali that time?
If not then when .... please keep me updated so that i can plan accordingly......

BOOM Bholenath
harmony wala

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 25, 2006 13:16
boom to every one. when is the next party in manali or kasol. any information would be appriated. really need to go again...
mrmojorising

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 25, 2006 15:53
hey hey hey people ..nething up on the mountains???????would like to know plzzzz........plz le me know guys.....hook me up with somethin.....
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance