Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc

ndrfut

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 16, 2004 23:13
x-file...you missed out...
i saw the dc show...and it was great...i heard there was a nice turnout for the nyc show...sad i could't be there...
i'm looking forward to seeing them again at the Full Moon Fest. in Berlin...
Peace Love and Happiness...
kali
PsyBisli

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 17, 2004 00:02
worst party on my life... these party was so badd!

i coodent enjoy the musik at all!
baaaaaaaaa.
skytrancegirl

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2004 00:04
i did not enjoy the NYC show at all....

1st off i got there early and avalon was having some kinda freaky sex show party, then after that ended they put there house dj on....no decor no nothing, the place was filled up with alot of the regular club goers which most of them had no clue who infected mushroom even were, the place was jam packed and there wasnt even any room to dance, one thing i must say though, what i heard of infecteds set, they tore it up...i just couldnt stand to be in there that long and i left around 4am....when i go to a psy party i'm used to it being a full on psy party, i dont want to hear house, i dont want to see strobe lights, i want to see awesome blacklight responsive decor, and hear a full long nite of nothing but psy...i had high hopes for this party and was let down....it didnt even feel like a psy party..i was trying to talk all my friends who have never been to a psy party to come out for this, and i'm so glad they didnt..it was my boyfriends 1st psy party and all i did was talk about how awesome and different it is from an your average club nite...wow was i wrong for this one...i cannot believe they didnt even have any decor..now when spacecat was at the roxy..now that was a psyparty...last nite was a poor excuse for a psy party, i dont think i'll ever go to avalon again for a psy event....did anyone else feel this way too?           trance is my heart and soul
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 17, 2004 00:22
The funniest thing was to hear a loud horn along with every build up of Infected's set...:noidea:
cubensis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 17, 2004 06:03
What the hell did you people expect? Look at the way this party was promoted in this thread. The fake messages from members who posted 1 minute after registering. AVALON.

I understand that people are addicted to psy, but some restraint/discretion should be used, no?
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 17, 2004 15:34
Well cubensis not all the trance lovers familiar with all the shady organizers that the scene is having so then they here about Infected playing they run , the only thing left to hope for is that those PPL learn from the mistake and vote with they feet so we don’t let those who take advantage of us grow. As much as I wanted to here infected (last time I heard them play is in Israel 2 years ago) going to avelon was never an option instead I played some old infected stuff at my friend party ad enjoyed their music more .

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
ciotera

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2004 16:46
grguy, good for you. their old stuff is better anyhow.

i left after an hour or two, in the middle of the infected set. partly because my girlfriend wanted to leave, partly because the party sucked ass.
Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : May 17, 2004 17:59
Thats too bad. We had such a good time at the show in DC, hopefully we can bring them back again and you guys can come party with us!
maddan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2004 23:43
Hi, i am new to nyc, this was my first ny party. infected is always a killer, this time was no different, but the club! and no space to dance! and half of the people there! (though i met some rel nice people too, who resommended i subscrive to this forum - he-he)! please, tell me there do i go for real psy trance in this town?
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 18, 2004 05:57
maddan.. . .im truly sorry that your first ny trance expperience was at this party. it was not a trance party. it was a club night with infected. i had a decent time just because infected blew some holes in my mind with their dj set: cool remix of bust a move and skazi fire starter rmx. live was ok, yes there were wayyyyy too many hedz there.. . .like sardines. but i have to say that there was a ton of energy on the floor regardless. anyway. . .in ny there are many commercial and underground parties that i think are some of the best manifestattions of the trance vibe. check out ecliptic trance, spectra and omnitribe if you like prog/minimal stuff. . .and many others.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 18, 2004 06:22
oops... feel bad for skytrancegirl and others. definitely checkout the ecliptic-trance parties coming up if you want to experience thing that you missed from what you hope to experience. or checkout other parties that do announce that they have a visual enjoyment in their event such deco, bacdrops, etc. i know some famous organizers also do a cheesey cluby deco such sexshow style, doesn't mean that i don't like sex YES I DO LOVE SEX, but for me there is a moment of trance that doesn't have to always stick with sexminded. if you stay still in ny for a while check out outdoor festival of omnidance party soon, i am not sure if they are going to have the visual enjoyment as you expect, but i heard that last year was a great one, great energy and definitely great nature.
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Manyak

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 18, 2004 10:24
damn - kinda glad i moved to LA - the scene here is fukin' exploding and its only getting better...Dino Psaras soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manyak

OH - i was at that febr. party they threw - me and the 14 others, and YES - it was 400 times worst than the worst party possible - i cant see how avalon would have been different...HE(THEY) SUK
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance