Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc

Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 04:02
Avalon club, formerly know us limelight, has been transformed into one the most cutting edge night club in the world. Out of the ashes of the previous church, a modern club design combined with state of the art sound and lighting systems has developed. There are four possible venues which allow for a variety of parties to occur simultaneously. Spider club the news venue located in the east and of the club will be nyc’s most exclusive vip club. These are lounge areas where one can get away and relax have a conversation and chill out energy these areas are the heart of the club and a bout dancing , light , and sound.

LIRAN.S.
TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS

INFECTED MUSHROOM live
(b.n.e - yoyo records - Israel)
DUVDEV & EREZ djset
(b.n.e - yoyo records - Israel)

AVALON CLUB NYC
662w 20TH ST 6TH AVE

Info:trancemotion2000@hotmail.com

SATURDAY MAY, 15th , 2004
more coming soon!!!

looksmart

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 19:25
Infected mushroom!!!we have a winner,one of the best artist,the best live act in psytrance music finely coming to nyc and they goanna play live @ avalon club the best.very good my frined we goanna be there for sour.Liran is a good promoter he was (Hommega P.)? now he change to TRANCEMOTION P. ? this man know what he doing.he's party's all the last year was the best,we ganna be there for sour c-u there.

Good luck man
waiting for more info
cubensis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 19:33
Quote:

On 2004-03-08 19:25, looksmart wrote:
Infected mushroom!!!we have a winner,one of the best artist,the best live act in psytrance music finely coming to

What do you mean finally? They have played live in NYC 5-6 times already =D !

___

Also, I guess this means that IM has broken off from Tsunami =)
looksmart

Posted : Mar 8, 2004 21:21
last time infected mushroom played live was in 2002 @ shalter club for Tsunami was shit club.......and last year Duvdev played dj set with Eskimo in liran party @ 38-09 studio queens was killer party!!!!

man what imported they coming for live in nyc after long time so gooood luck for the partyyyy.....
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 22:29
infected played for tsunami on july 3rd 2002. it wasnt at club shelter it was on houston street at club CHAOS.

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 03:27
I hope Infected shows up at this time, not like what happened with Dimitri last February.
PsyBisli

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 05:21
parties like liran's are the reason nyc has been on the way down for such a long time. i think i have permanent ear damage from the last talamasca party he did!
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 22:58
yes...infect me...
duvdev is back...
will be there for this one
BOOOOOM
mayashiva

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 19:42
Liran kip going....INFECTED MUSHROOM !!!
the best, u r the one!

will be there!!!
spirit

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 19:55
we love u man, u know what u doing we going after your partys all the time ,the party u did @ lunatarium with phantasm on Nov...02 , Duvdev & junya on Mar...03, Bansi(gms) , Xerox & Talamasca , Yahel @ crobar x-eve , and more... we was there and we goanna be for this one!!!

c-u soon man, good luck .........
Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 20:34
Thats interesting the past two users, Spirit & Mayashiva, joined Isratrance within 10 minutes of each other and happend to post within 10 minutes of each other in the exact same thread.

What a coincidence.
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 22:33
benefit of the doubt is given by me to anyone, especially on a trance forum           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 23:24
this is my first opportunity to see IM since i really started getting into psytrance. i'm definately gonna have to make another pilgrimage to nyc for this
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 04:21
what exactly happened at the last party with Dimitri? I am not going to drive up to NYC for this if it is going to be shady. So if anyone could give the details of what happened at the last party I would appreciate it.           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
starworld

Posted : Mar 16, 2004 21:23
Infected Mushroom coming to usa i so them in london with a new killer live act no' 1 !!!
this is the best party!

c-u @ the party
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance