Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc

BOMBA

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 16, 2004 22:20
Quote:

On 2004-03-10 20:34, Cyzum wrote:
Thats interesting the past two users, Spirit & Mayashiva, joined Isratrance within 10 minutes of each other and happend to post within 10 minutes of each other in the exact same thread.

What a coincidence.

it looks like somebody (TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS aham aham) is making bogus self promotion.

A word of advice - posting fake ads won't help you bring more people to your parties - making better parties will help you bring more people.

miffodiy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 16, 2004 23:47
how many times u could bring those guys here, as there isnt any other performance.Invite someone like asarualium, cosmictone, altom, volldampf or kindzasza, dari sana, hara gobi and there're many more.Then you start lookin' not for clud; for big space. infected mushroom they was here about six or eight times and never play live only dj set but its ok, understandable why! Because New York is suck place for psypartys.
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 17, 2004 09:14
Quote:

On 2004-03-16 23:47, miffodiy wrote:
how many times u could bring those guys here, as there isnt any other performance.Invite someone like asarualium, cosmictone, altom, volldampf or kindzasza, dari sana, hara gobi and there're many more.Then you start lookin' not for clud; for big space. infected mushroom they was here about six or eight times and never play live only dj set but its ok, understandable why! Because New York is suck place for psypartys.

I don't think I agree with one thing you said...           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
Juxt

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 20, 2004 02:27
Buying my ticket tomorrow.
(uv)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 20, 2004 10:32
infected killer party....have fun
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Mar 21, 2004 20:09

miffodiy:

i dont know where youve been but ny has seen some incredible parties lately, neuromotor/hux flux, space cat/cosmosis, son kite/peter dijital, penta, countless underground blasters...just to name a few. . .amazing vibes           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Woggle

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 21, 2004 22:41
I'm looking forward to the infected party for infected, but avalon fuckin sucks! people are really snotty there. lots of assholes who walk around with no shirts on to show how "badass" they are. Just a bunch of meat heads imho.

But the set should be rocking, i'll be there most def! Saw em in 2002 at sheltar, nice set. I think infected's one of my favorite live sets. Thye just don't fuck up(unlike astral projection heheh), and sets are nice and full on.

Last time though i remember the djs being really really really shitty though, and i was dreadfullly bored until infected came on, then i was happy like a mongoose!

Most psychedelic experience i've ever had sober! achieved what zen buddhists call satori or maybe it was just a trance...got me back into psy after a few years of not enjoying it!
Woggle

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 21, 2004 22:44
Oh yea anyone familiar with avalon and limelight? I thought it was much better as limelight, the atmosphere is reallly realy cheezy now, theyu take away the church feeling and put up aluminum foil!, wow that was fantastic. Get assholes to work the door who make you wait hours because they want to make it look like the club's hopping.

last thing i saw there was plastikman.

are they going to ahve a dress code there like usual? not letting people in even those who have tickets because they don't look clubby enough? i've seen epople denied there and having to slip that gay ass bouncer who spends too much time cutting his beard to make it look like flames even when having a ticket when seeing plastikman.

btw that set sucked the plastikman set, and the sound system was not properly eqed.
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 29, 2004 03:44
Infected Mushroom Live @ Avalon Club Nyc saturday may 15th.

hi everyone what's up people flyer for infected party coming out next week !

www.infected-mushroom.net
www.nyavalon.com
www.homeoftrance.com
trancemotion2000@hotmail.com

c,u all with full power.
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 04:32
So, is that gonna be one full night with Infected? I mean, a live show, and a dJ set with Erez, and then a second DJ set with Duvdev? Nine hours and 30 minutes of Infected? Please, could you guys give more info?
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 12, 2004 04:34
Sorry, I meant 8.5 hours.
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 14, 2004 04:51
Nobody from Trancemotion to give further info about the party? And when is the flyer supposed to be released?
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 17:56
Quote:

On 2004-04-13 18:48, leo-influx wrote:
Hi everyone ,
First of all my apologies because we had to close @ 4:15 am , the reason was that the
NYPD closed a club called Avalon .....

how is it gonna efect on Infected party ? anny one got some info ?           <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 22:12
the flyer goanna be out very soon ,and the avalon club open every saturday from 10pm to 7am!!! it's not goanna be a problem.
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 22:24
k but still why Avalon why this shitty club, i know it's big and all but its still shitty           <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S.-TRANCEMOTION PRODUCTIONS presents: INFECTED MUSHROOM live May 15th 2004 Nyc
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance