Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!

Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 9, 2007 00:46
virava you know my opinion about smoking but you can also see my last post that i also enjoyed the fest
because even though my beliefs im not stucked(kollhmenos)
but here euphoria has right, goverment, tv etc use these things to abolish free asylum and this is a big thing
stop thinking only about cannabis and stop defending them like its the most important thing for you
you said to me a few days ago that im eating propaganda, you said euphoria that he is selfish but look yourself a little, you re eating big paramythi ksekola
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 9, 2007 00:54
yeah you both don t know about this subject if you think cannabis is a drug. just say somethings you heard here and there. i m not eating a story man, i m just informed and educated on this subject. i m not stuck so i cannot unstuck.

ok goverment does this, what we should do?

i would like to discuss further subjcts like asylum or cannabis to show you the truth but here we ll be off topic. if you want, check my msn to reach me.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 9, 2007 12:17
virava please stop acting like you know everything and degrading our consciousness. These people used psy trance in order to promote a drug or canabis or whatever substance festival. Look how the media and all authorities are using these excuses now. The asylum is under attack and such "festivals" are provocing and giving food to tv reporters. And what's left out of this? All chanels talking again about rave parties and junkies. Sorry my friend but anarchists are using psytrance to promote their ideas. Doesn't this bother you?
Sorry but it bothers me
          fate has it...
PSYCHEDELICA-X

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 9, 2007 12:56
it is common ourdays that many people that the dont have the strengh to fight for their beliefs forward to those that they oppose, use that kind of festivals and sanctums to provocative actions hiding from fear.
first of all we have to protect festivals and partys from that kind of people. remember what happend 2 years ago at polytehnioupoli(electric universe party)!
ok if we want or need to say something about not giving the authorities excuses for these kind of parties and festival we have first to be true to ourselfs and no blaming others for not taking action(protecting partys from inside)
IN TRANCE WE TRUST
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 9, 2007 16:18
Quote:

On 2007-05-09 12:17, euphoria wrote:
virava please stop acting like you know everything and degrading our consciousness. These people used psy trance in order to promote a drug or canabis or whatever substance festival. Look how the media and all authorities are using these excuses now. The asylum is under attack and such "festivals" are provocing and giving food to tv reporters. And what's left out of this? All chanels talking again about rave parties and junkies. Sorry my friend but anarchists are using psytrance to promote their ideas. Doesn't this bother you?
Sorry but it bothers me

so what, we must stand still and watch in apathy?must we not support our beliefs and fight for them ? even if the world is going to missunderstand us we KNOW that this was always the case .I fully support this kind of events as they are sparkles of hope that we so much need in order to keep us going and not give in to the normality - zombie like existence that is promoted .
People who think freely and openly were and always will be the enemy of society, innit?
peace

ps
psychedelica that is a strong point u got there .           "Detox is for queers"
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 9, 2007 17:15
Quote:

Sorry my friend but anarchists are using psytrance to promote their ideas. Doesn't this bother you?
Sorry but it bothers me

Had the same thought when i read void network's post. Hope we are wrong cause if its real framewar is on his way.
Fight for Total freedom > bullshit *pointing void network*
virava

Posted : May 9, 2007 17:39
semi-knowledge is worse than no-knowledge...
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 9, 2007 17:41
Quote:

. These people used psy trance in order to promote a drug or canabis or whatever substance festival. Look how the media and all authorities are using these excuses now. The asylum is under attack and such "festivals" are provocing and giving food to tv reporters. And what's left out of this? All chanels talking again about rave parties and junkies. Sorry my friend but anarchists are using psytrance to promote their ideas. Doesn't this bother you?
Sorry but it bothers me

y wrote "these people",who?
u know them all?
Sorry but I disagree in what u wrote on the quote.
This one festival started before 3 years,every year it becames bigger..
This festival is not just an ordinary festival,but is a worldwide celebration that happens the same date everywhere aroynd the world up on the same time,we have rights to keep safe our freedom,we have the right to breath air for free and legal.
Those who were involved in the festival wasnt only anarchists,anarchists was only a small part of the group of the festival.
Each one of the groups promote their beliefs ,ideas,natural products,etc..
Much people from different sides united for two days,to gather all together in peace.
Natural High supported this movement of freedom,and not "promote a drug festival" as u wrote.
I feel sad when I see so much negative propaganda against this revolutionary movement.
Some people try to awake some others,and this is positive..
Some other dont like those who try to awake them,and this is negative..
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Giannis

Posted : May 9, 2007 22:15

[/quote]
I feel sad when I see so much negative propaganda against this revolutionary movement.
Some people try to awake some others,and this is positive..
Some other dont like those who try to awake them,and this is negative..

revolutionary movement?????
people who smoking in a place with no danger is a revolutionary movement? i dont think so men
you know bul...it has its limits (h mal...ia exei kai ta oria ths)

but i agree that some people try to awake some others but you must learn who are they
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : May 9, 2007 22:29
i ve been watching this thread the last days,some interesting opinions here!

(after 10 minutes....)

ok,i wrote those two lines ^^ and i was planing to write my whole opinion about the matter,but it is not worth it!full support to the protestival,and when u understand that canavis is A LOT more than a psychotropic substance,and also when u understand why it is illegal(by the way greece is paying money in the european union in order to be able to have so big penalties and so strict laws about this matter) we can discuss again

till then viva           Signature:

virava

Posted : May 9, 2007 22:41
eis ygeian man mou
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Giannis

Posted : May 10, 2007 10:22

be careful for your moustache!

ah! and the seeds too cause i noticed a lot of stink in panepistimioupoli
virava

Posted : May 10, 2007 10:31
experienced ones don t have a problem like this (the first one)
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 10, 2007 12:10
when all of us will lose the asylum (wich was build with blood and REAL revolutionary students against tanks) when Greece will join all "civilized" european countries and start using plastic bulets against the people, then don't come here again talking for "canabis revolution" .Give excuses to all of them and we will talk again about "freedom"           fate has it...
virava

Posted : May 10, 2007 12:27
when water will exist only for rich people and the nature goes from worse to worst, then you ll understand why we should use cannabis in so many purposes of our everyday manufacturing and life in general.
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance