Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!

Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 22:32
man i told you about the toxicity, i mean generally about the research and furthermore the philosophy that these doctors represent

unfortunately i know and i have no reasons start telling lies

try read a good research and you ll find about psychopathies and brain damages
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 22:56
i conclude that you eat propaganda and have some more imagination than it needs in that kind of issues.

maybe i am the wrong but if you look the cannabis subject from every angle (historical, political, scientifical) you will make the puzzle and understand why cannabis (also non-marijuana cannabis/Cannabis Sativa) is illegal and why we shout for its legalization.
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Apr 24, 2007 23:01
after what i see on the topic 3 days now if u see 100 mat there dont say why
when u are having this open talks about have u feel
about this things here. when in this country there considerd eligal....
virava

Posted : Apr 24, 2007 23:12
dear moonsun first of all the police cannot get in the university campus,
secondly, there was no police in the center of athens, at the "freedom park" next to megaro mousikhs, also at ippodromos attikis, so no cop will be out of the campus too.

we are free to protest!

besides you have a point, that we got out of the "festival itself" subject, and if you go above you ll see i asked from another participant to end this more-general discussion.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
bricktop

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 01:47
no mat but plenty of lites
virava

Posted : Apr 25, 2007 03:35
lites are everywhere           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Giannis

Posted : Apr 25, 2007 10:52
Quote:

On 2007-04-24 22:56, virava wrote:
i conclude that you eat propaganda and have some more imagination than it needs in that kind of issues.

maybe i am the wrong but if you look the cannabis subject from every angle (historical, political, scientifical) you will make the puzzle and understand why cannabis (also non-marijuana cannabis/Cannabis Sativa) is illegal and why we shout for its legalization.

something last
i told you many times that i agree with legalize

no need to eat propaganda neither increasing imagination just a little more experience and reading
Giannis

Posted : Apr 25, 2007 11:01
Quote:

On 2007-04-24 23:01, MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr wrote:
after what i see on the topic 3 days now if u see 100 mat there dont say why
when u are having this open talks about have u feel
about this things here. when in this country there considerd eligal....

i dont think that the police is necessary to read this to realise that in a legalize protest will be people who some of them have these beliefs, even my grandmother knows that
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 15:39
Quote:

On 2007-04-23 14:10, iliosporoi wrote:
Quote:

yeap but some "international" dj don what to play.....
ta eykolos enooumena paraliponte.....
tou xronou pou tha exo parei ke merika KILA....he he

file mou den plirwnoume kanenan na paiksei kai paizoun aftoi pou pragmatika stirizoun ti fasi... esw piges na mpeis stin fasi apo tin pise porta me apofasi apokleistika diki sou xaris na exeis synnenoithei me tin diorganwsi

parola ayta oloi einai eyprosdektoi stin giorti mas kai me poly xara na se kerasoume mia mpyra srto fest giati se blepw poly pikrameno xwris logo

o iraklis kai oi natural high family paizoun giati ta paidia stirizoun ti prwtoboulia edw kai dyo xronia me tin psyxi tous kai xwris na kapnizoun oloi...

katalabainoume oti einai i mousiki sas alla fetos to psy exei mono ena diwro giati thelame pio chill mousikes kai feeling...

apla itan koini apofasi oswm asxolountai me to stisimo aytis tis fasis na min exoume parapanw trance kai elpizoume na ginei sebasto

sas perimenoume me xamogela kai thetiki diathesi... elpizoume sti thetiki diathesi olwn giati einai ena festival aytoorganwmeno

eime sigouros oti plironete kapoios.......100% and dont tell me bulsit.....
in this festival they must suport from persons of oikonomolpoulos.and with george i have along long story.....
any way i stop there,
good luck           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 20:21
The whole event looks really cool and i think that anyone in there can have a good time.. Music discussions etc..! I just disgree with the following:

Quote:

--14.30 > anti-biotech workshop, on the framework of the campaign
against the biotechnology of dominanceantibiotec_resistance(at)lists.riseup.net

If I was there i wouldnt participate to that one! I dont feel that we should leave biotech behind! Anyway its just my personal way of thinking.

Although.. Discussions made in the last pages are not really interesting to us!!!! Come on people tell us about the fest! Not about yourselfs! No one cares really! Meet eachother in the event and talk about you! Its going to be faster and more "divine"

Anyway
GoodLuck!
Giannis

Posted : Apr 25, 2007 23:46

[/quote]

If I was there i wouldnt participate to that one! I dont feel that we should leave biotech behind! Anyway its just my personal way of thinking.

Although.. Discussions made in the last pages are not really interesting to us!!!! Come on people tell us about the fest! Not about yourselfs! No one cares really! Meet eachother in the event and talk about you! Its going to be faster and more "divine"

[/quote]

first
when someone ask you something you want to answer
when you read something and have a doubt you want to make a question

second
this is not just a music fest but it has also other meanings and that is all this discussion about

third
you re doing exactly the same thing. you re saying about the point that you dont agree(biotech) and then you judge the others about their discussion
welcome to the club!
virava

Posted : Apr 26, 2007 01:50
Quote:

On 2007-04-25 23:46, Giannis wrote:

this is not just a music fest but it has also other meanings and that is all this discussion about

giannis has a point on this.
personally some times too, had to expand the limits of where the discussion talked about, because trance music or trance events were interactive with political and academical ones.

now its medicine science

it s anytime in the game
but we have to be carefull and don t let it over-increase..

-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 26, 2007 04:39
You misunderstood me... I'm not making reference about the discussion you have for the purpose of the protest. I'm talking about all the posts that people trying to get their ego higher! (I should be part of that, I know the organisers, no you dont, bla bla bla bla)! For sure the purpose of this forum is to discuss.But ON topic.. Not posting their personal fights or judging the organizers about their choices in the lineup. In this forum fights are usual and the whole thing is a bit boring!

I think now I made self clear!
virava

Posted : Apr 26, 2007 16:44
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
darkshire

Posted : Apr 27, 2007 13:03
goood move keep it up           For Contact and Bookings :
web: www.kokobloko-labz.com
mail:soundexperiments@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance