Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!

Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 6, 2007 19:32
Quote:

On 2007-05-06 18:52, other_reality wrote:
anyone knows which band played the tune -apto spiti den tha vgo, pino bafous kai pezo pro- ?

Perhaps this locomondo wankers!!!!!
Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 6, 2007 22:57
it was a very nice sunday morning...
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 7, 2007 00:07
locomondo for sure !!!

for my taste i enjoyed a lot Prof.Skunk !!!

nice Dub tunes with HEAVY HEAVY BASS as it should be
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
iostream

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 7, 2007 14:44
Nice performance from all of the bands,toooo many happy smiling people,many pleasant moments, the air was full of positive vibes....and one unforgetable great experience!!!

space out
psy-vibe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 7, 2007 19:37
very good organisation, especially for a free event..happy faces..and nice atmosphere both days..i think music was a bit better last year but thats a matter of choise..the point is that all the people made a strong point about cannabis legalisation

P.S some wankers have stolen around 1000 from a friend who had a shop there...my only bad momment
          For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly...
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 7, 2007 22:36
Quote:

On 2007-05-07 00:07, d1m1tr1 wrote:

for my taste i enjoyed a lot Prof.Skunk !!!

nice Dub tunes with HEAVY HEAVY BASS as it should be

Professor Skunk's act seriously kick some asses!!!
yellow1

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 8, 2007 12:58
ah yes, perasa mia volta apo ekei...
Ta klassika aplyta remalia pou pinane...nothing interesting...keep it up!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 8, 2007 13:23
aplyta remalia???
sygnwmh alla egw ekana banio prin paw

Everything wAS good enouph,the same beauty as usual!!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 8, 2007 15:59
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 12:58, yellow1 wrote:

Hey yellow1 whats wrong with the aplyta remalia pou pinane?And why you plymene trendy prin pas sta mpouzoukia you have to complain about this?
Keep your misery comments for yourself when you go to the trendy clubs...
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 8, 2007 16:45
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 12:58, yellow1 wrote:

Best party comment from another diva @ lame sucker!!
Ever thing that maybe those aplyta remalia have better job than yours??
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : May 8, 2007 19:24
Dear friends we would like to thank you all for your participation in the 3rd Legalize it Protestival...We believe that was two wonderfull nights that brought all kinds of different people together...More than 10.000 people in this two days passed from the park of Panepistimioupoli...The stupidity of the television reporters makes us laugh...All the people day by day understand why this country will never go further...The only way to protect their misserable stupid culture is by humilliating our efforts...But it seems that the people understand much better our message than they believe...Fight for Total Freedom our friends and we will meet on the way to sunrise...Thank you all!
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 8, 2007 20:11
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 19:24, Void Network wrote:
Dear friends we would like to thank you all for your participation in the 3rd Legalize it Protestival...We believe that was two wonderfull nights that brought all kinds of different people together...More than 10.000 people in this two days passed from the park of Panepistimioupoli...The stupidity of the television reporters makes us laugh...All the people day by day understand why this country will never go further...The only way to protect their misserable stupid culture is by humilliating our efforts...But it seems that the people understand much better our message than they believe...Fight for Total Freedom our friends and we will meet on the way to sunrise...Thank you all!

ah that's very calming now. With free drugs we are going further as a country. I see...Some more burned cars will help your definition of freedom too? Keep it like this and our country will be free at last           fate has it...
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 8, 2007 21:08
firstly, cannabis is not a drug (scientifically does not have any characteristic of a drug)

secondly, in my opinion, in a conscious society, (not this one we live in, but this one we fight for), all substances had to be legal and through education and informing, every one could choose if to use, what and how.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 8, 2007 21:22
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 21:08, virava wrote:
firstly, cannabis is not a drug (scientifically does not have any characteristic of a drug)

secondly, in my opinion, in a conscious society, (not this one we live in, but this one we fight for), all substances had to be legal and through education and informing, every one could choose if to use, what and how.

firstly (scientifically speaking) canabis melts your brains as well as alcohol or nicotine. Secondly in my opinion, in a conscious societty Greece is the only country with a free asylum in the universities ( ah maybe we are free as we could not even imagine). And last....oh god... this asylum is taken by "anarchists" as their own market (yeah right! A B vasilopulos kai tu puliu to gala) .Tell us how much money you got out of this keno diktio and you dare to speak about "free" countries?           fate has it...
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 8, 2007 21:43
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 21:22, euphoria wrote:
firstly (scientifically speaking) canabis melts your brains as well as alcohol or nicotine.

you are completely wrong and out of the science. i m sure you know nothing about biochemistry as you say untruth stuff.
so once you don t know, stop pretending that you talk scientifically, tell "this is my selfish and uneducated opinion".

Quote:

Greece is the only country with a free asylum in the universities ( ah maybe we are free as we could not even imagine)

you may feel free, but i sometimes do not feel free at all with all this illegal issue in my head in separate, and with mass media and many other cases in general.

Quote:

Tell us how much money you got out of this keno diktio and you dare to speak about "free" countries?

these people worked so many hours and it is fare if they made some money from this event. if anyone didn t want to support them he could not come, or not buy anything from the bar.
but the numbers for one more time shown what it going on...          -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance