Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!

Iraklis Mindphaser
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 03:11
I hope to have fun in this Special & individual Event!!!

This is the 1st Open Air Event for this seazon,
Enjoy it!

Natural High Trance Family

mindphaser2000@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/iraklismindphaser

http://naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 1, 2007 13:30
1st i wish a good luck to this event and ppl get fun and finaly open their mind and realise why canabis is illegal in Greece (einai polla ta lefta and go to a specific pockets if u know what i mean)
2nd if u don't know what cannabis is cut the crap about
that if u smoke it u pass after to the real drugs (chemicals) this is what they told just to have canabis illegal and u pay for it like its a gold
Think who earn from this i tho u r all big kids
3d Canabis its not only tetraidrokanavinoli, read what else can we make from this plant (clothes, medicine, .....even fuels if this is not a save earth event then u r in another planet
With all respect to all opinions that i read but first u must learn to have an opinion not just listen
ps. Grivas books its not hes opinions its a scientists research, also in everythink that he wrote have reference to a concrete research
Have a nice 1st May all of u ppl (bee happy)
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 1, 2007 14:16
heya
full support to this event once more ,i wish i was there to enjoy all the great vibes ,wonderful ppl and of course the nice scent hehe ..
psycho mate u said it right ,it is just plain silly wanting to keep cannabis illegal and ppl open their mouths and they dont speak for themselves but rather reproduce what others say .open your eyes and your mind ppl, this is OUR time and OUR earth and we must reclaim it!
peace!           "Detox is for queers"
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 2, 2007 07:20
Quote:

eime sigouros oti plironete kapoios.......100% and dont tell me bulsit.....
in this festival they must suport from persons of oikonomolpoulos.and with george i have along long story.....
any way i stop there,
good luck

Oikonomo einai swstos kai ka8aros,much people do propaganda against him,goverment dont like him,he is against their system in a way,he is a doctor who have saved a lot of heroin maniacs,he keeps a special program for esoteric and natural healing,he have studied psychology and chemistry,he knows everything about substances.
Those who really want to know how to stop drugs,and learm how to use by the right way cannabis,protestival is open to teach users.

Moonsun u r not the only one who have story with George ,almost every junky from athens have long story with him,except u mean something else...
Some have good some bad...
And if u know who is gonna paid for this festival why dont u tell us?

When u start to say something please better finish it,dont say the half and the other half hide..
If u really know who is gonna paid,and dont want to tell it in public,please feel free to discuss it private..pm
I am really interesting to learn..

~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 2, 2007 18:26
Quote:

On 2007-05-02 07:20, Gopendragon wrote:

Oikonomo einai swstos kai ka8aros,much people do propaganda against him,goverment dont like him,he is against their system in a way,he is a doctor who have saved a lot of heroin maniacs,he keeps a special program for esoteric and natural healing,he have studied psychology and chemistry,he knows everything about substances.

i ve heard the best for dr. oikonomopoulos too.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 3, 2007 00:29
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohreallylt3.jpg
virava

Posted : May 3, 2007 00:59
for those who know this doc and are interested in our society; he, and generally this small number of doctors, run a kind of charity with their job.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Natural High/Nats
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  161
Posted : May 4, 2007 21:27
Everything is OK for tonight!!!

Natural High will be present at Legalize Protestival with a Nat Kiosk/stand(t-shirts Accessories...)
Ideas,demos/mixed cds will be more than Welcome!!!

Don't miss it!!!

Natural High Trance Family/dp Crew Athens

www.naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/naturalhighfamily
virava

Posted : May 5, 2007 06:24
nice night (tonight)
good people, nice organizing           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 6, 2007 13:38
the first bells start ringing
listening the news in tv.... headline (narkofestival in panepitimioupoli whithout the authorisation of anyone ) .... this headline tell it all
WE R NOT A COUNTRY (yet) for such an event
(einai polla ta lefta = big big money )
ps i dont have enything more to say just feeling sad
and btw keep ur eyes open today there (u know what i mean           The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2007 14:06
I saw the news also but it was only on ant1 right? Was waiting for some friends to come and bamm.... narkofest. I dont care they are useless f...media in the a..
karlito

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 6, 2007 15:06
what time does petros floorfiller played? played?i was there until 4 o'clock but we didn't heard him :x
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2007 16:09
Quote:

On 2007-05-06 15:06, karlito wrote:
what time does petros floorfiller played? played?i was there until 4 o'clock but we didn't heard him :x

Who f.......cares!!!!!

Anna Mystic and African Simba were awesome. The timeline had a delay some hours.
_Mars_

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 6, 2007 18:26

http://news.antenna.gr/articleDetail/0,3091,157278,00.html           opinions are like assholes...everybody has one!
other_reality
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 6, 2007 18:52
anyone knows which band played the tune -apto spiti den tha vgo, pino bafous kai pezo pro- ?           Bring yourselves into the light

www.youtube.com/otherreality
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance