First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa

tribalyul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 23:55
hhhhh... {2 rasta guys} ofer&ben "trancfer" love youuuuu. ananda go to...
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 09:36
Dear Liran,
I should have listened to ppl a long time ago but noo i was naive and wanted to help .

and btw, thanks a lot of "appreciating" my help !
trying to get you all the contacts of all the other artists as well , these things don't come like that and they made me effort and phonecalls to get you artists contacts for a party which isn't even mine (and yeah some ppl take money for these booking issues ) .

you said the lineup was postponed , understood , but still, why then andrei played 40 mins , like should, and ben and ofer played 1.5 instead of sharing the time with us ?

the only thing that pisses me off is that i gave a lot for nothing and really treated this party as my own and when you broke your word I also broke my word to my friends who came.
maybe you're used to break your words but I am not . I believe in honesty and respect .

and you not calling abomination and the others?
i think its very irresponsible .
its disrespecting in one's time and life.

and why can't i say peace and love? i am the one who actually believes in it .

for the ending:
i also thought you were my friend and thats why i helped you but after this behaviour i understood not to be so naive and not to help and give my heart to anyone .

my comment isn't bad like you said, its criticism ,sorry you can't handle it..
I got nothing further to say, you know what you did is wrong and that's it instead of sayings its "semi lies", you know all is true and your ego just wont let you apologize and point to your mistakes .
I waited for you to apologize ,saw you online on messanger saying "it was great after all" but you didnt contact me , so here it is.
hope other production will learn from this, please, treat your d.j's with respect , especially the ones who really try to help .

farewell.

p.s -zachi- this isnt "dirt talk" , its the truth , why all the time ppl have to say only good things in this forum ? why cant anyone hear the truth sometimes ?
and thanks to all the ppl who support in private msgs...
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -
http://www.myspace.com/infernalterrorhome

http://www.reverbnation.com/infernalterror
Wicked

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 09:47
ananda.. im pretty sure that if the first location wasnt busted, you'd play.. i belive it really messed up stuff.
and another thing, maybe you did help alot but if you are a real friend you dont have to get something out of it.. altough i belive a friend should also give something in return, but i belive liran had alot on his mind in these critical hours.. man.. he frickin arranged another party in 4 hours!
maybe he should have given u somthing in return, but you cant let this little event ruin a friendship... you know there will be more partys in the future and im sure that if u acted reasonably and didnt burst (although i kinda understand your anger) liran would have given you the opportunity to play like he said.

for conculsion:
its all because of the pigs!!
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 10:09
p.s -zachi- this isnt "dirt talk" , its the truth , why all the time ppl have to say only good things in this forum ? why cant anyone hear the truth sometimes ?

why do people solve their personal issues in a party review section....

btw... imo, ananda,it's sounds like you had a very hard night and u expected things to go in another way.
but, it's still a party, it's not your party, after reading what u write, it seems that u put only yourself in the center of things without thinking about the rest even for a sec, throwing dirt on a production on a personal base( what u write is not critisism, it's dirt), is the worst thing u can do in order to set things straight( wich is something friends do)
          Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 10:20
its criticism about how production treats the d.j (in case you didnt read everything )
ofcourse some personal things are involved around.
and btw, thats not how friends treat so friendship isn't an issue here at all, it became formal .

and wicked, i put myself in the middle because i am the only d.j who didnt play even tho the party was postponed and delayed and i know that if ben and ofer played 1.5 , there was room for us too . (i was told blisargon is gonna play and then i saw them..thats what pissed me off, the lie in the face..)

so please stop the reactions of "try to understand" because i did try to understand, i didnt care to give up my set time so blisargon will go on stage already, only when i saw ben and ofer playing for 1.5 hrs then i understood i got nothing to understand .

ciao .           +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -

keshet

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 10:45
nitzan(ananda) it seemes thet now the only thing thet still botter you is what ben & ofer and whay 1.5 houres
well... let me explain you what happand in thet time beeind stage...
they was sopose to play 30-40 min as well but when we put valentino(blissargon) on stage he started to set his live and it took to him a bit longer then it was soposed so thet is the real reason whay ben and ofer play more then 40 min so stop acting like the world is die
becose if you had stop and think about what we have been throgh all thet night and im now only going to mention thet when we started the music one cdj was not good and it took us to arrange it somthing like an hour ( in 6:30 am !!! thenx yotam.. ) .
so you can understand the situation and you can not . somthimes thing happen and not in the good way so you can still wright here what ever you want .
im sorry again for all the problems thet happend thet night but i can sure you thet you are not alone... "peace & love"

http://www.myspace.com/keshetpro

15/03/08 KESHET PRO WITH : MEKKANIKKA (SPAIN ) - LIVE ACT>>> LOUD LAUNCHING THE 2 ALBUM>>> ANNARCHY LIVE >>> PHOBIA >> & MANY MORE -- IT GONNA BE WARM...

KESHET PRO CREW
san-pedro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 10:52
Nizan when Ben & Ofer goes up to play they supposed to play 30 min' and becuse of some problems with the equipping of the live set for Valentino its take somthing like 50 min'
and i told you thet you can play after Valentino bud you dident want so...
Nizan hope you understend your mistake and start to think on other pepole except of yourself, have a graet life and lets see all of your friends thet support you and let you play thet you never play before on my last party you just impudent...
hope you understend some day...
i dont have to say nothing on this thing any more
and Ben & Ofer you were graet tenx guys we love you !!!
and tenx to all the friends thet come after all it was graet after all

Boom
          LIRAN - K O Y A pro

--->> "Psycedelic Patchuli" <<---

<<>> Indoor Rave's! <<>>
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 11:12
Liran you didnt tell me i can play after valentino , don't lie...you said "in the end maybe" .
doesn't matter now, tho an offer of a drink from the bar could be also nice. whatever .

anyways , i said all i had to say .
Or -you seem like a more reasonable person and the only one who apologized and i appreciate it .
cause it seems like liran didnt understand any of the shame we've been through ...

everybody have a good life , continue what you do in your parties and...succeed .
try not to lose more good ppl on the way .
peace.
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -

huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 12:36
hey liran keep it up man!! dont let the pigs destroy your vibe man!!

cheers
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 13:41
hi to all and thanks for the beautifull party thanks to all who came and to all who liked or didnt liked my set.....

so i think here goes my explanation becouse all is about the ppl who was playing before me..

i would like to tell u ppl that the guys playing before me wanted to finish earlier but there was problem with the equipment so i said to them play one more and one more and one more something like 20 minutes more then they should play ......

sorry to everyone but i had some problems with equipment and thats why i started like 20 minutes later.......

i hope after all waiting it sounded ok...as well thank u ppl for the very good smiles and trippy faces i really enjoyed ur crazy dancefloor and thanks koya pro and liran for inviting me and being with me all time long and not giving up before i come....

and yes after all this shits u made party u are very nice guys....this is what i say psychedelic spirit

keep it on....Liran, Jey, Guy, Or thanks for the invitation hope to come back again soon and will be well....

and ananda as i said on the party to u when i meet u this stuff happens to me in my country also but i didnt take it so personally u ppl must know that domestic dj's are not so well respectable as foreign dj's and artists......

i think this was a big review but i dont like ppl fighting like this its something which dont need to show up on forums call promo and fix the things and also u should respect that thing if its true that they let u first time to play on stage this is big up for every dj......

but maybe koya made also mistake but we are all ppl we all make mistakes u should count good and bad things not only bad things.....

thanks again to all of u on the dancefloor and to all koya pro hope to see u sooon

take care and boooooooooom

p.s. photos coming really soon on : www.bhooteshwara-records.com

cheers           http://www.facebook.com/BlisargonDemogorgonBhooteshwara
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 18:22
hey now i reading the whole reviews and see that this guys ben vs ofer played cause some problems so now its all clear didnt get first the idaea why 1 dj playing 40 min the others 1 houer more it wasnt 50 min it was more,but now its clear why so i must say sorry for i didnt now the all details. and good luckz in da future.

hope next time no pigss at our scene.

and please everybuddy finish with the fighting and stuff

new page for next time.

blisagron nice words and sure we wanna hear from u soon as possible.

now i can say

peace and love 2 all...!!!           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
om gansh

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 19:22
Valentino you rock
Wicked

Posted : May 1, 2007 01:09
valentino u gave a set from hell!!
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Posted : May 1, 2007 22:47
thank u guys i just loved the party and ur amazing country hope to see u soon

take care           http://www.facebook.com/BlisargonDemogorgonBhooteshwara
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance