Author

Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa

Ultra_FoX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 22:32
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 21:24, san-pedro wrote:
It was KOYA pro' party, not koya & keshet.

listen man, i asked one of the guys thats was taking the deco down and he told me koya&keshet, but you can tell the mods to edit the title if it bothers you           Its the vibe that matters.
keshet

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 22:41
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 20:24, Morbidelic wrote:
Quote:

p.s
lineup anyone?

dont know who was the first 2 play there were 2 guys played some goof full on sounds.

thet 2 guys was butz-e & om gansh from keshet crew
          http://www.myspace.com/keshetpro

15/03/08 KESHET PRO WITH : MEKKANIKKA (SPAIN ) - LIVE ACT>>> LOUD LAUNCHING THE 2 ALBUM>>> ANNARCHY LIVE >>> PHOBIA >> & MANY MORE -- IT GONNA BE WARM...

KESHET PRO CREW
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 22:55
another kewl event from koya!!
woke up at 6 am and after an hour got to the beautifull spot, i was still in my morning mood and the music wasnt my cup of tea, very agressive tunes before the first cofee:)
but the inviroment was beatifull, lot's of friends and very nice crowd\deco\setup\food!!\arak..
once again u guys prove alot of guts when u pull such a party only at 6 am after a very stressfull night
i had a very good time
so thank you for this one           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
ZaYaG

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 01:12
The timing of the music in the relation to the hour drive me crazy!
except from this fuck, Koi BooMBes!

÷
butz-e

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 09:10
indeed it was koya party
well liran or and guy only u guys can pull a party like this in 4 hours after the first location was closed much respect
had fun playing there and the crowd was great
          ya baba
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 12:26
Well , what can I say...I never came back so upset and ashamed of organizers behaviour like I did on saturday morning ...I want to tell you the story from my point of view and why Koya is burnt to me and to all of my friends.

This whole story started a month ago when Liran asked me who should he bring and what connections do I have...he asked me about several d.j's which i got all contacts and asked them if they would play for him .
and then i told him why wouldnt you bring Blisargon demogorgon ?? he's got killer music , eventually he decided to agree , so I got him his messanger..spent many phonecalls with Liran about artists AS IF it was my party , just because I am a good person and I thought I would get the reward of playing 1 lousy hour in the party (TOO much to ask after helping so much? )

a week before the party he says to me "you're not playing or if you play you'll play one hour i'll get back to you tonight on this" ...but we'll make it up to you in our next party!" I thought what the heck I'll come and enjoy.

one day before the party I contacted him and asked him if we're playing since he didnt bother to let me know and he said "ahh yeah you'll play from 3-4 since one d.j fought with my partner" (thanks, thats nice to know, would've been nicer if it came from you and not from me asking ..and yeah, THANKS for letting me even know I'm playing..)

anyways , since we're responsible d.j's, we left the house early to be there 1 hour before 3 .

on our way we heard the msg and contacted Liran and he told me the party is shut down and that they are moving location , "i call you soon to tell you where it is ! "(its quite common to let the d.js know what happens and not to disrespect them , you knew the party is closed before we left the house, couldnt you make the little call and tell us to leave the house later??)
we waited like morons in a gas station in bat shlomo for like two hours , getting no answers from them saying they will call us back all the time...

eventually we saw the truck of the supply so we followed it instead of staying in place waiting for the grace of Liran to call us and let us know what the fuck is happening .

We got to the location and waited...and waited...until everything was set up at 5 am and the music started .

Butsee and micha started playing and we were supposed to play after them..so I thought...then Andrei came up and Liran said "its his birthday i must let him play" ok..understood...still waiting patiently...during his set we asked if we're coming after him then ?? and then he said "no, blisargon is playing after him" also understood...the main act of this evening which partially I took action to make him come and make this happen ...

but THEN..when these two rasta wankers came up and played for 1.5 hours I was furious !!!!!!!!!

WHY LYING AND DRAGGING OUR HOPE FOR NOTHING ?!

I was so mad and ashamed after all the calls I made to my friends to come listen to us, close friends who cancelled work shifts and waited till 5 am...

I treated this party like it was my own , called tons of friends , helped him with blisargon , put time and effort and all I got back is a SPIT IN THE FACE! instead of paying his due back to us letting us play even half an hour .

So my conclusion is :
1. this production has no respect to artists
2. this production has no respect for ppl who helped from ALL their hearts
3. this production is full of manipulation and taking advantage of people
4. this production has BAD BAD karma .

So screw this, and screw all the money we spent with efforts to help this production (with phonecalls, sms to all our friends ) and the gas we spent, cause it wasn't worth SHIT .

So from now on , Koya is no longer to me , nor to my friends and I guess your bad karma with police and the rain on your previous party is your punishment .

I want to thank Zachi a.k.a lapland production who tried to help us .
We hope to work with you in the future .

and Blisargon...You rock.

Sorry this was long, just wanted to share you all with our frustration and point of view about this production .

My message to all productions: treat your d.js with respect cause you got a lot more to gain than losing...
Peace&love .

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -
http://www.myspace.com/infernalterrorhome

http://www.reverbnation.com/infernalterror
Wicked

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 13:35
sad to hear that.. sounds real fishy, but wheres koya's side of the story? :s
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 18:14
Quote:

then Andrei came up and Liran said "its his birthday i must let him play" ok..understood...still waiting patiently...during his set we asked if we're coming after him then ?? and then he said "no, blisargon is playing after him" also understood...the main act of this evening which partially I took action to make him come and make this happen ...

but THEN..when these two rasta wankers came up and played for 1.5 hours I was furious !!!!!!!!!

and Blisargon...You rock.

why this 2 rasta "djs" was act without respect..!?
cause when someone playing why u must came on stage and start to take you case out and ask him for go down after 40 min set this is what i call "hazir plata" when u wanna be the star of the party on other dj that playing (and andrey rock it for sure) and ok so u replace him why u played 1.5 houers and not 40 min ..?
i dont hav anything against u bambi and the other guy but trust me if it was u that should go down after 40 min iam sure u was upset a lot from this and this is not good karma.
hope u get the point.

about the rest of the things u wrote there ananda i dont know and its for sure not my buisness,but u should understand that was a big messs there cause the pigs closed ther first time,but iam sure there is a ways to care the pplz but try understand the balgan that run there.

about blisagron set no word justt buurnn the muttaa fucckking gilboa.

sof sof good music in israel.

hope soon pplzz will hear u playing somewhere keep the smile on the face.

peace out.
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
adi "peter pan"
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 18:39
i realy don't care about the party...but.. ...ananda 604.

who do you think you are ?? calling ben&ofer "2 rasta wankers" ???

you are talking all the time about ..respect and getting respect...but you.....

you don't give respect at all...to the other djs... if u talked like this....

don't blame the other djs.... what ever u have to say or who to blame...it's koya... and not - "these two rasta wankers came up and played for 1.5 hours

think about it man....
          U-Kanuba Line ... Soon in MAY !!!!
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 19:35
adi: you're right, I was VERY mad when I wrote this, and i read my comment after i relaxed and i am sorry , the anger is purely towards the production and not to ben and ofer.

morbid: as you can see i've been there through the mess . i just think that they found place to all d.j's except us and THAT is not fair .
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -
http://www.myspace.com/infernalterrorhome

http://www.reverbnation.com/infernalterror
A-Holes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 20:18
All this atitude to artists or djs in parties are very bad in most of the productions..... too bad its like that..

Sorry For You Schnitzush!
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 20:21
Ananda the big problem with the whole productions around is that they love to see on their flyer 7-8 names of djs and artists and this is not the best thing i.m.o a lot of pplz playingg just balgan who will be next and this shitt
its better bring less djs/artists and every 1 will share is psy vision its making more scense for me.
where is the taste for playing 40-50 min ?? hope some of those good ppl that making parties for the crowd will get this point.

bullding the line up in smart way
and not with full names that will make a mess like this case.

and once again keep the good energies up.

cheers.
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 20:37
Quote:

On 2007-04-29 19:35, Ananda604 wrote:
adi: you're right, I was VERY mad when I wrote this, and i read my comment after i relaxed and i am sorry , the anger is purely towards the production and not to ben and ofer.

morbid: as you can see i've been there through the mess . i just think that they found place to all d.j's except us and THAT is not fair .

ananda dear, with mush i respect u and your partner..
there are somethings you need to set up privetlly with liran.. privetlly, not in public forum
i really really wonted to hear your set, after i heard good things about your music (the new trex cooming on his was all my best)

but with all the disspointed changses.. and even do i uselly don't like pushing my self with my frinds parties, as liran is a good friend of main (and he tried make everybody satisfied.. ) i really understand him when he tryed to pull this party after been close, ONLY at late night it opened again...
offcourse there are changes.. and liran told me all the time-table change A LOT..

i think you must control your anger, even if u think you are right, your chance to make your REAL breakthrough will be mush harder when you frow dirt on a verry respectble production like koya.. it's not the way!!
like i said before there are something that happend like this police shit do..

u have to understand it's a verry delicate issue and u must be tolerant here..

this dirt-anger talk wouldn't help no-one!

i hope in the near future u will have more and more gigs, but in this little scene everybody knows everybody, it's better we all can get along with each uther with peace and unity respect.. it massege goes to all u ppl, prod and dj's, we need this respect to survive this little problematic-fanatic counrty!

i hope you two (ananda and koya) will finish with disagrent as friends.

i hope i make my self claer

Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
san-pedro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 20:55
dear ananda604 .

let me show you a differnt side of the story.
about you saying thet you the reason thet blissargon is here - all you did is to give me his msn nothing more and like all my other friends i thoghet thet you are my friend and i could asked your advice .
im the one thet was had all the problems in arranging thet kind of visa im the one thet had to run and talk with all the ambecies and with the states dipartament here and in belgrad and in mecedonia and allot of other things just to make it happend.
about - "1 lousy hour" first of all dont forget thet im the one thet gave you first time the opportunity to play i dont remember thet you play in other places or i ever saw your name on an invetion so what you bitching about how much time you need or should play .
and if you will start to look on other sides insted only yours you will maby understand thet if you didnt get a call and you waited 2 hours in a gas station did you stop and thoughet maby what is going on with me when the cops closed me in face the place and the sound people and the deco people didnt want to go to another location so to stand against all thet people in 1 am and to start arrange difrent sound system from petah tikva in thet hour + to wake up in 3 am on my way to the gilboa other decoration people and belive me other and many more problems to handle .
you think blisargon or abomination got calls to let them know??? belive me they didnt .
about "whay liyng and dragging your hope"
i didnt lie if you was suppesd to play in the night time and all the line up is postponed so belive me thet after abomination you still can earn your stage time but nooo you are upset and going home so...
i cant explain if someone isnt listenning .
well any way dear nitzan i thought we are friends but i see we are not after your comment .

i reely sorry thet you got disapointed & insulted but you should try to come and talk with me insted of trying to wright here things thet they are half true's and semi lies .
and one more thing after your bad comment it doesent look good when you ended it with " peace&love "

LIRAN - K O Y A pro

--->> "Psycedelic Patchuli" <<---

<<>> Indoor Rave's! <<>>
ggg7

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 21:41
the 2 rasta guys
rrruuuuuuulllzzz!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance