Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa

Ultra_FoX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 16:17
hello how are you?
me and my friend did a little trip in the mountian and arrived at 14:00 to the party so we were in the end on the end of the party.
i danced for a few minutes and then the music stopped. i actually dont know who played or what kind of crowd were there exept to the 20-30 people that were still there when we got there but vinia cohen is always a good location no matter how many time we dance there!
so anyways, i enjoyed this party in the little time i was there and i hope everybody else enjoyed themself aswell for a bit longer
have a good week!
          Its the vibe that matters.
MasTulio

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 17:06
Great party

It's good to be there before I return to the army today
shauli
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 17:07
the police stops koya party
Ultra_FoX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 17:16
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 17:07, shauli wrote:
the police stops koya party

i was there when it stopped and i have no idea what you are talking about man.... i didnt see any police.           Its the vibe that matters.
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 18:28
wwoooww

koya and keshet, liran and itai, or, gal and all the team.

there some mix you made here..

mother fucker police close the 1st loction (bat shlomo) ...[burded mother fucker spot]
then i moved to the better spot..
u saved your crowd's spirit, u did it

really gr8 amazing full of great vibs party

500-550 most of them beutifull ppl, meny amazing ladeies
music was good allmst all time , little raff sometimes 4 me.. i'm not young but i think i can dig like a 18 years boy if i like the music

..and i liked it a lot..
and my favorite was abomination!!!!!

and the amazing gilboa i missed to much

good god... i love this loction!
way to go guys

lapland give full respect!

more review + pictures + amazing video
on your way

and by the way
police cannot brack us down!!!!

Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Wicked

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 19:56
nice event koya & keshet!
altough it was a little annoying to here that the ahvana was delayed everytime you called, we stopped in a gas station in the middle of the night just to wait for them... but i guess its not your fault.
got to the party around 5, the music started only in 5:30 with some great vibes and dark tunes and kept going into the noon..
overall i had fun, hmm more shimons then i expected but it didnt bother me, lots of beautiful faces, and nice green location, the view there is AMAZING!!
keep up the good work!

p.s
lineup anyone?
Wicked

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 19:59
oh and i forgot the blues came around 9
and we got searched on the way out.. which wasnt fun at all (didnt carry anything though).
hope no one got fucked :\
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 20:24
Quote:

p.s
lineup anyone?

dont know who was the first 2 play there were 2 guys played some goof full on sounds.
then micro loop goes up after them and yeaahhhh he played some twilight stuff a lot of french power music phat ruleez. and good follow but then 2 guys just replace him so quickly after only 40 min i think its shame,cause he just burn the place.
then this 2 guys played like 1.5 houers bambi and one more name 2 djs that played good mmuic doof style power stuff was nice but didnt get why they was so rush 2 play. anyway then its comming out the guset from macedonia came on in 10 in da morning that was experince to watch Blisagron demogorgon in the late of the morning. and what i can say ?? no words this wass 1 aciiiddd forest vision full power trippy sounds all over the live p.a with the new tunes from the album (book of magic) and more new bombs just maked me diigg and the crowd didnt know how to eat it super live act bro u blast the place after a 1 houer that played live he turn to the cdjs and now i only can sayy INSANE This is the worldd what a crazy dj set it wasagrresive twilight melodies style best selection of tunes maked it 1 whole story man this is was 1 of the best djs set i ever heard for sure. big respect for u mate that camed 2 israel andd show how psychedelic music should be sounds. respect for you and for koya that bring u for the first time.

then gershon played after blisagron and keept the vibes in the air quality abomination music the news releases and new music that just take the place to another galaxy pplzz keept the diging and the follow was just gerat.

then i left after eyal (abo) set andd what i can say crowd was good a lot of smiles and chicks dogs nice deco and turbo sound that did the job. and for sure kopya pro prove us that this guys making HUMUS FRom love so big thanks for u guys liran J rasta and the whole crew. u guys hav the right spirit. keep it up freaks. thx for bringing valentino here was one hell of experince.

i enjoyed a lot from this party and for sure allways cool back to those gilboa views amazing atmosphere in this kind of place.

now i guesss need 2 wish everybuddy

HAVE A good week to all...!!

see ya at the next one.

big boom morbid/ofer.

peace           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
ggg7

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 20:28
lots of pigzzzzz!!!!!
Wicked

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 20:38
valentino indeed gave one HELL of a show!!
the guy is fucking insane i was sure someone opened a portal to another dimension and demons were crossing it to earth#@$^#&
too bad i didnt stay for abomination set i really wanted to listen to some of their new stuff =\
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 20:44
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 20:38, Wicked wrote:
valentino indeed gave one HELL of a show!!
the guy is fucking insane i was sure someone opened a portal to another dimension and demons were crossing it to earth#@$^#&
too bad i didnt stay for abomination set i really wanted to listen to some of their new stuff =

this frensh guy is murder, his music make me fear 4 my life..

acid on franch kiss.. this is skery mather fucker..            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Wicked

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 21:01
actually zachi he is from macedonia
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 21:04
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 21:01, Wicked wrote:

lol
who the hell gives a shit, he looks like a viper-alien

p.s. in his set i was so scard i bought all the artics and gave ppl for free becouse i was afaird from my bed carma..

too much acid, good fruityy artiks
u like it?
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

san-pedro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 21:24
It was KOYA pro' party, not koya & keshet.

LIRAN - K O Y A pro

--->> "Psycedelic Patchuli" <<---

<<>> Indoor Rave's! <<>>
Wicked

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 22:30
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 21:04, outdoor79 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 21:01, Wicked wrote:

lol
who the hell gives a shit, he looks like a viper-alien

p.s. in his set i was so scard i bought all the artics and gave ppl for free becouse i was afaird from my bed carma..

too much acid, good fruityy artiks
u like it?

hehehee
he does look like he made a deal with the devil >:]
its danz btw...
how come i didnt see u? =|

and another thing: anyone else stopped at the Home Made JAHNON?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Koya 27.4.2007 @ Gilboa

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance