Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007

esties

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2007 20:24
virava i thought it was clear i was talking about the dorms in both of my previous posts. If it wasn't i am clearing it out now, ok?
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 18, 2007 21:10
ok but you wrote that the reason you posted was a text of mine which was talking about the party that was supposed to happen in the campus, not in the dorms.

anyway, everything clear now..           -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 19, 2007 16:22
Quote:

On 2007-05-15 00:11, Void Network wrote:
The problem is that the creativity of the people and of the underground collectives is high and the free locations seems more and more difficult to find...

I can understand indeed that free locations are very difficult to find in our days but this happens because a)in the last 3 years the university areas have been exploited by many people,there was a time where an event was taking place on a weekly basis in universities by various teams of people most of the time with no obvious reason at all b)events take place in universities with reasons that give the opportunity to the media and the authorities to blame free events in universities and the exploitation of the asylum,i mean if Void Network had organised a free event AGAINST DRUG USAGE instead of a legalise event for marijuana then noone would be able to blame you about anything and i doubt that the news would have something bad to say about you and the free events or that the pritaneia would create any problems on your near future events at least.Unfortunately though in our days a legalise event is more "commercial" than a say no to drugs event.

Quote:

In this context even if we never go again to make party there...it is very possible some other people to try it...And this is a problem

Insteresting quote this one,who are these other people?And why are their events a problem?By the way i thought that everyone was free to organise various events inside the university area according to your words no?

Quote:

This is what we mean when we say that we have all the students together to solve this problem...For to be sure that Esties area will not have noise problems we have to make sure that the people can make parties in the main Polutechnic campus and not to the esties area...This is our position about this problem as we don't want all this area to turn from Polutexnioupoli to Nekropoli....( of course many people they would love it to never happen again anything even to Polutexnioupoli and even to Estties)...But we are not this kind of people and we will make a fight against them wherever we find them on our way!

Good so your problem is with the authorities of the university so i guess these are the people that you got to fight with in order to be able to organise free events in the future.If students want to support you thats fine but if they dont want or they dont care to support you then thats also ok you know and you shouldnt directly or non directly warn them or "threat" them or whatever that if they dont support your cause then just because you cant win the fight with the authorities you will host your parties in the esties area and create various problems for them.

These were the major issues i wanted to answer since i didnt want to speak more about the money issues concerning the events and about generating profit and covering debts and other stuff like that,lets just say that some of your money issues answers covered me but still some topics i would like to discuss with you in the future who knows maybe even in a nice private meeting just for the sake of discussion.

Good luck on your world tour by the way.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : May 19, 2007 22:03
Dear Detox,I am afraid that for one more time you dont get the point!In greece its not the problem so much about the party that took place about marihuana legalisation,a party that was not organised mainly by void network but through a collaboration of underground groups and especially Iliosporous who have this subject as a main theme on their agenda and they also set a question in the parliament on the second of May. The main problem it is political and has to do with the attitude that in many ways media try to project,even through putting a lot of pressure on the univercity congress ,an attitude that is saying that univercity Is NOT A FREE PUBLIC SPACE AND ONLY POLITICAL PARTIES or TECHNOCRATS CAN ORGANISE ANY KIND OF SITUATION INSIDE.SO the attitude of the free people is without any other way the attitude of self defence which means that since as you probably know,as you have personal relations with some of us, we cannot play the obedient sitting ducks!Against the enorchastrated try of repress our seventeen year underground movement and our 15 year continuous use of ANY PUBLIC SPACE(Not only polytechneioupoli,or the rest of the universities) in creating our FREE PARTIES,if we are facing this iron glove of repression we cannot do anything else than do our thing in any possible way that can be done without Turning Back! VOID NETWORK IS A LIBERTARIAN FREE THINKING AND ACTING COLLECTIVE and our goals are completely different than any of the rest of the trance fellows party organisers. The goal is the manifestation of free atmospheres and the preservation of the free spaces that we have already make to keep them free from COMMERCIAL TRADE THINKING ATTITUDE. WE BELIEVE IN THE FREE GIFT OF A PARTY,A CONCERT,Á POETIC NIGHT,A SOCIAL CENTER and thats why we will never stop of creating free atmospheres,street parties,univercity perties,field parties or any other event we like,without having fame ,money,or even "just listening of good music" as our targets. YOU can call it Radical romanticism -agains-all-odds-and you will be right!One thing that you need to have also in mind is that in the all number of voidnetwork people, there is not a central commitee of giving instructions.Each one of us with great trust on the rest can use the voidnetwork name to send their attitude and ideas without nessessarily had explain this to the rest,unless it is radical different than the general core of the void networks ideas.That gives us great freedom of expression and helping us combine and synthesize in the most appropriate way the differences of a monolithic in other ways ,underground attitude. Peace love unity
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance