Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007

virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 11, 2007 19:00
Quote:

On 2007-05-11 17:43, Nurbs wrote:
Continue like that and the asylum soon will be a memory.

when you write you have a responsibility because people read you. so stop writing bullshit, asylum cannot change soon.

so instead of danger-talking think how can you contribute positively.          -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 11, 2007 19:47
Quote:
But I want to ask you a question, because from other posts I see that you have a rage against 'anarchists who burn cars'

since when hooligans baptized anarchist ....
did u wonder if this lil stupid kids knowns anything about anarchist
          The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Posted : May 11, 2007 19:55
nice move Void keep on ... full support for events like this ... kids cant have every week 20 or 30 euros to
listen their music... so this is an opportunity           The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Posted : May 11, 2007 20:03
Quote:
But incidences like the burning buses in legalize fest. really make me angry. Actually had my car parked close to the burn bus actually and i freak out when i see the shit from distance.

this is your freak out man .... there are more important thinks to freak out than ur car ... wonder why this kids
(im not suport them for sure ) get in that kind of protest ... education 00 etc ... thats a reason to freak out.
Respect all opinions but think harder, thats free .... YET           The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
nikos s

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 11, 2007 20:10
Quote:

On 2007-05-11 17:43, Nurbs wrote:

Its like a boomerang and the malakes are waiting in the corner to shut down the asylum.
Continue like that and the asylum soon will be a memory.

i have to agree with nurbs about this.. Unfortunatelly this is how "democracy" works. I am against burning of cars as i am against burning people's stores (even if it is fascist's Georgiadis bookstore- i think by acting like that the "anarchists" become fascists as well, people have the right to express their opinion even if it is a fascist one) but what i understand is that people dont wake up one day and say "today i'm burning cars" just for the fun of it, on the contrary the reasons behind all this are very real and very serious.
What u expect when u have kids growing up seeing that they'll never be able to do the life they dream (and which the media feeds to them as the only socially accepted lifestyle), seeing that they can merely make enough money to eat and that social classes do exist bigtime, creating different oportunities depending on the size of your wallet. What u expect when the police stops you for no reason, just because u walk thru the wrong neighbourhood or have long hair, a beard or tatoos, talk to you like garbage to provoke u to get beaten up afterwards. In the last 3 years i've been stopped about 10 times (walking in the centre),hassled and talked to very indecent by cops 5-10 years younger than me, spending 2 nights in a police station for no reason, even though i had an id with me and no criminal record.
What u expect when u go to a student march to fight for your educational rights, and have the police run to you with their upside down bats, beating everybody up, even though the "riots" were happening from a group of 50 people dressed in clothes completely different with yours.
My belief is that when u get beaten up for no reason by the cops repeatedly at some point you say "fuck them bastards, we are on a class war and people who look lower class are the enemy. people who look different - maybe leftish-oriented politically - are the enemy. Next time i know the situation and i take sides"...
Sorry guys, i hear on the news a million things about the asylum and how it is a problem, the only problem i see is police brutality and this is how it all starts. When u see cops acting like we've seen a million times on tv u think of the state-goverment as the enemy (i mean police are goverment representatives, arent they ?? they represent the law enforcement part of the state). When u see the cops kicking the cypriot student like that, dont u want to go and throw a rock at that cops face ???? i sure do, and this is what they've taught to us from the aerly ages of school, people have to fight for their rights. Throwing a rock at that cops face is self defence.
The thing is though that the media and goverment know very well how to manipulate the people. Try to blame it all on the "anarchists" and subsequently the students, especially knites or sinaspismos kids. They say more and stronger police are needed, creating more police violence, thus more riots and the chain goes on.
So some 16-20 year old kids go and burn cars, throw molotov cocktails and get locked in politexnio, in my mind i know this leads nowhere and is used against the same principles that these kids think they fight for, what i think we have to do is try to isolate these people, talk to them, explain to them that the whole free party movement is actual freedom of speech and that by acting like this they dont fuck the system, they fuck the only alternative, non-commercial, anarchist if u want to use that word, form of entertainment, or even stop them ourselves from the inside. Also in cases like the legalize festival, i think that it is very important to have a festival representative to go on tv and say our part of the story, i dont understand how it is permitted to make accusations that big without having the opposite side answer to those accusations.

i'm almost sure the moderators will erase my post, being political, but i am not the one to put politics in the psy party story, the media did first by saying that the parties and anarchists are connected, that we the people who go there to dance are the anarchists. They put politics in the game, to use it against the free party movement and generally against the asylum. If u want to not talk about it , wait and see what happens. I think is a big problem and people have to be informed, isratrance being one of the few places were people who attend these events talk. We cant talk about something concerning the future of our scene ????
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 11, 2007 21:47
[/quote]

when you write you have a responsibility because people read you. so stop writing bullshit, asylum cannot change soon.

[/quote]

The only bullshit around is you attitute and its a public forum and everybody is free to text his personal opinion. Virava do you know any country in eu that the asylum exist?? Now stfu
Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 11, 2007 22:16

lets make a car burn festival
nikos the butterfly will be one the line up and babis the pocket knife
that will be a very good movement for our scene
for sure both of them will rock the place!

ps: in the boil stucks iron (sth vrash kolaei to sidero)
virava

Posted : May 11, 2007 22:42
Quote:

On 2007-05-11 21:47, Nurbs wrote:
The only bullshit around is you attitute and its a public forum and everybody is free to text his personal opinion. Virava do you know any country in eu that the asylum exist?? Now stfu

no i won t shut the fuck up. you should shut the fuck up but i was more kind in trying to tell you that you say things that cannot happen. i told you that what you say is bullshit but you answered me with a bullshit again. listen man:

anything could happen about the asylum law change it happened. the new law is active and as for the constitution (syntagma in greek) changes can happen after 5 years from now.

am i clear now?
of course anyone can express his opinion and forum is to talk, but
i repeat: sto danger-talking because you have a responsibility for what you are talking about, if it has to do with political and academical info and facts.          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : May 11, 2007 22:44
Dear friends...
We promise that we will put all our efforts for making this party to happen...
This is an open invitation for all rave-activists to help:
If you want this party to happen come in saturday at exactly 12 o clock in the morning to help us open the doors of polutexnioupoli to the public, come to help us open the campus for all people to express their ideas, their spirituality, their free existence...
If you want to participate in the free party movement come at 12 o clock in the morning in the entrance of polutexnioupoli to help us make this party come true for everybody...tele-democracy, police and the presidents of the schools will always make everything they can for to make us disappear
From the public sphere, go back to the commercial mafia clubs and to seem like stupid narco-children with no creativity, no ideas and no dreams...lets make our dreams come true together...come to help us open the gates to the future of our scene...we can protect our parties, we can clean the area all together, we can resist to the brutality of the system...lets make it now! And lets make it all together!....
Keep in contact...we will try to make it come true...even to try something like this all together...is like a great party before the party....

karlito

Posted : May 12, 2007 01:17
finaly the event will be?
karlito

Posted : May 12, 2007 14:55
nobody knows?
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : May 12, 2007 14:59
VOID NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENT :

ATTENTION ! NEW LOCATION INSIDE POLITECHNIOUPOLI CAMPUS ! [ESTIES]

Ambientrancedelica party with mr.Peculiar (3 hours set) will finally take place, in the politechnic university campus! The entrance will be in a new location area, just two hundred (200) meters further down from the normal entrance (200 metra pio kato apo tin palia isodo), on the left side inside the polytechnics campus (esties tis politexnioupolis)

Peace - Love - Unity for all the brothers and sisters.

Void Network

http://voidnetwork.blogspot.com
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 12, 2007 18:13
Good luck for tonight,get up-stand up-dont give up the fight!See you all there
virava

Posted : May 12, 2007 18:35
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
esties

Posted : May 12, 2007 21:03
Has anyone thought about the people that live in the dorms? What if the same shit that happened in the ntua takes place? Distraction of property etc ?? No offence to your group or trance music. Its just that there are past examples we don't wont to see happen again .
Just informing that we are against you having parties every saturday right beside our home , and we gonna see to it .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Keno Diktuo>MR.PECULIAR+HYPERCEPTION from Australia LIVE in POLUTEXNIOUPOLI / Sat.12 May 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance