Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...

Code Red

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 03:10
So what did happen with this story?

Edoardo, Detox, Tsekas, Tegma, Tang-ramDeco you did receive your money from the Cybertronic guys?
delight

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 4, 2005 19:14
Well, I believe that Detox should give the money back to the artists, then to the Decoration team, and then to the 500 people that attended the event, under Detox's announcements , in an area of Greece that was unknown for most of them, and were given none of what they were promised. (well actually, worse than none) [remember at that time, Detox was the only moderator, of the Greek forum (as the other one didn't take part in anything that was happening in here) and he could erase (as he did several times, am I wrong?) posts of simple people giving their feedback, (by accusing them, and blackmailing them, am I wrong?), that were not of interest to him.

Plus it was logic bomb, that haven't given their interpretation yet, for their non appearence on the festival, as Detox claimed that they will do (actually confirming it as 100% de facto), plus there was Electric Universe that was annonced as a 100% confirmed artist , and never came to the festival, I mean who are they fooling?

So we have Electic Universe, Logic bomb that did not appear to the festival, and Kox Box, Edoardo and Loic-Total Eclipse that were left unpaid at the festival, plus deco team, plus 500 people paying 60 euro ticket and taking .... (you will see)

And now to prove what I am saying, take some references for what really happened on the festival:

Promotional page 15 pages of pure rubbish by the organisers: John and Spyros(cybertronic) and their closest friend Detox: :

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/37585/forum/17/start/0

Feedback after the festival now this is the real part:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/41049/forum/17

(It's been 10 months after the festival)

Any ideas people? Have you got anything to add?
          To heal a wound, you have to use an antiseptic.

To find an anticeptic, you have to find what caused it
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 4, 2005 22:09
Quote:

Feedback after the festival now this is the real part:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/41049/forum/17

Well since this is the 'real part' i guess you can also notice what the majority of people that answered in that topic think and feel about me concerning this festival.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 5, 2005 00:15
Hi guys in the last 2 years there have been some ups and downs in some events in the 1s that were shut down for some reason i was there and i payed there ticket fee,, i know its crap when you pay and shit happens ..but bringing it up after 1 year does no good what happened has happened it better to continue by knowing these mistakes to be carfull in the future//
delight

Posted : May 5, 2005 02:19
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 22:09, DETOX wrote:

Well since this is the 'real part' i guess you can also notice what the majority of people that answered in that topic think and feel about me concerning this festival.

They feel that way cause they believed you.
Why don't you let them express what they feel, now? Is it like really soft Detox, after all the things he has said and done in the Greek forum?, with all these nice expression about everyone. Is it like the welfare side of Detox now?

Quote:

Hi guys in the last 2 years there have been some ups and downs in some events in the 1s that were shut down for some reason i was there and i payed there ticket fee,, i know its crap when you pay and shit happens ..but bringing it up after 1 year does no good what happened has happened it better to continue by knowing these mistakes to be carfull in the future//

Have we really learned by these mistakes?

Was it like only "when shit happens?"           To heal a wound, you have to use an antiseptic.

dinotel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 5, 2005 02:30
Quote:

On 2005-05-05 00:15, dj moonsun wrote:

I think you are right.I was there 2 and i paid the ticket fee 2.The party was no good advertizing for the organizers.
Better leave it to the past and dont make the same mistakes.
delight

Posted : May 5, 2005 02:35
Quote:

On 2005-05-05 02:30, dinotel wrote:

are right.I was there 2 and i paid the ticket fee 2.The party was no good advertizing for the organizers.
Better leave it to the past and dont make the same mistakes.

Man, is it like a responsible statement by the organisers that thi thing is not going to happen again. There are people that are getting in a hell of a lot of problems, just because you have made some annoncements that were not valid, and and you couldn't keep the promises you made. I mean if you are giving some replys to the people, why should it be in such a violent way? Is it their fault at the end of the day?

JaLi

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 5, 2005 02:54
IMO u shouldn't scratch the wound guys..

Peace Please
          Reasons to be cheerful are 3..!
SiriusProject

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 5, 2005 15:32
My dear friend Jali...May the force be with u....

*****we came from stars*************
technical research in acoustic neural conciousness enhancement
:: :: ::

Posted : May 5, 2005 15:36
some wounds should never be healed my friend, bcz ppl can't always get away with murder....you do the crime you must pay the time...thats how it goes...if wounds aren't scratched, detox and the likes of him, will take ppl's and artist's money and play dumb again and again and again...
the good thing is that post's aren't being erased and maybe we'll actually know the truth finally...
heads up de(le)tox...hehehe
          ...::: If video games had influenced us, then the Pacman generation would be running around in dark rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music :::...
delight

Posted : May 5, 2005 15:45
Quote:

On 2005-05-05 02:54, JaLi wrote:
IMO u shouldn't scratch the wound guys..

Peace Please

Old wounds, eh? Enjoy the karma.

@lici@
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 5, 2005 17:28
I think that the organisers of events should finally start to respect us the people who give you the money!!!!because most of the organisers don't give a shit about music and just do it for the money.And it won't hurt you to say you are sorry to the people for once
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 5, 2005 18:04
Quote:

On 2005-05-05 17:28, @lici@ wrote:
I think that the organisers of events should finally start to respect us the people who give you the money!!!!because most of the organisers don't give a shit about music and just do it for the money.And it won't hurt you to say you are sorry to the people for once

That's the wisest thing said in this thread so far.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 5, 2005 19:34
Delight why dont i let people to say what they think?Did i said to anyone dont post that or dont post this?Did i said to you dont say that or dont say this?

The majority of people believes me because they know who i am and how i work,if you dont like that then sorry but i cannot help you at least with this subject.

:: :: :: So far the only money that i got from this festival is money from my bank account to pay artists like Loic from Total Eclipse and Electric Universe who never got their money from the organisers.

My part on this festival like i stated from the first moment was to book the artists,all artists got booked,all artists that got booked from me got payed (except a small sum of 500 euros more that will get payed when the organisers give me back my money) and even artists that didnt come to this festival (after the organisers requests) like Boris Blen for example got payed.

If you see anything bad in that then just let me know.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
:: :: ::

Posted : May 5, 2005 21:46
Quote:

On 2005-05-05 19:34, DETOX wrote:
:: :: :: So far the only money that i got from this festival is money from my bank account to pay artists like Loic from Total Eclipse and Electric Universe who never got their money from the organisers.

even if it is so de(le)tox its still karma man...for sure you're paying for something...ain't that so?           ...::: If video games had influenced us, then the Pacman generation would be running around in dark rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music :::...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance