Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...

delight

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 7, 2004 06:00
Ofcourse people are pissed with the organisers. And they have their very own reasons.

Spankin them for not doing it again will not save Detox his 10.000 euro. And will also not give us back the things we ought and deserved to have gotten as simple attentands to the event.

And who says that this is only between detox and the organisers. Don't let them fool ya.

And mr NK you claim something about people trying to create negative atmosphere. Isn't it you and the other guy, who have done nothing to avoid such a situation.
Being an organiser means to take precautions, not only against violence but also for imaginary scenarios that are possible to happen. You do not deserve to be called organisers. In no way you have the skills for such a thing.
Maybe you are just dangerous enough.

Oh by the way "anything refreshingly new", in your apology, is another way to say combina? LOL :] You are way to funny to be taken seriously.

Offering means to offer some things. And you haven't offered anything. Instead you have taken. Maybe if your festival was succesfull you would be able to claim that. Succesfull means that all things or most of the things are going smooth.

People like you, imprison the ideas, and the freedoms of the ones that want to offer, something new, or just want to offer their services in this musical movement and/or to your festival. YOU ARE NOT REALISING THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACTIONS. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY EXTRA - PARANOID ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION. Take this STATEMENT seriously. That is the outcome of your story.

Stop shitting everywhere and give the blame to the others.
delight

Posted : Aug 7, 2004 07:14
Quote:

On 2004-08-06 17:25, TRIPPYBOY wrote:

so when i started the subject 'why greek are so agressive' many of you came with your phylosophical ideas about this and that but at the end .......

BUT A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER ...

Quote:

On 2004-08-06 17:25, TRIPPYBOY wrote:

you may not agree with me but i have to say my opinion and i know that i ll make some of you angry but so be it.

Funny thing is that the person addressing this question, answers more than in full his rhetorical enthusiasms ...

Maybe it is because that you are irritating them, make them become so agressive ... have you thought about that?

My dear moderators you have my wishes to delete this post and the comedian's post.

Oh dear
serafin

Posted : Aug 8, 2004 20:14
hi there.
so we`re back from our vacation in greece. Also, we stayed in zacharo at the festival.Saturday til sunday was realy great. But as we came back after a relaxing stop, the festival finished, .....in a realy disastering way. It was difficult for us as foreigners to understand what`s going on...?!?No explanation at all,...nothing.This is realy painful,...it never happened something like this to us at any other trancefestival.Some nice people gave us some explanations.I realy was shocked. This has nothing to do with the meaning ot psych.gatherings. The people said to us that`s typicaly greece....??!!?In a way, I am very disappointed because my impressions of your beautiful country changed about being honest, open and faithful.For us as swiss the trip was very expensive, and in some way a loss.So anyway, I wish you all party-people there in hellas good times, open minds, and perhaps, who realy knows, some more modesty (after all that winning and the olympic games....??!!)love and light fom zurich!           music is the global language and dancing the eternal flight.
Skunk

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Aug 16, 2004
Quote:

and dont forget to make tsipouro for the scandinavian artists heheh that will make the love you guys LOVE LOVE LOVE to all of you... BOOM from cold sweden =)

Boom and respect for these words
Tang-ramDeco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 19, 2004 19:43
TO THE KAIAFAS ORGANISATION,

OUR PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT, AND ALOT OF PATIENCE WE HAVE SHOWN YOU GUYS, AND WHAT HAVE YOU SHOWN US IN RETURN, BY HIDING AND NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONES...
GIANNI AND SPYRO...YOU OWE US MONEY! MONEY, THAT WE HAVE GIVEN FROM OUR POCKET, TO DECORATE YOUR FESTIVAL...YOU ALSO OWE US FOR THE BACKDROPS THAT WERE STOLEN, AND OTHER DAMAGES THAT OCCURED TO THE DECO INSIDE THE FESTIVAL. YOUR SECURITY?????? THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO MAKE A FESTIVAL, THEN YOU BETTER HAVE THEM TO DEAL WITH YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN IT ALL GOES SOUR.
SO BOYS....I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONES, COZ ITS A SMALL WORLD.

THANASIS
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Aug 28, 2004 15:20
So, after 2 mails the organizers sent me, saying that they will pay, i'm still here, 40 days after the festival, waiting for my money.

When I try to call them, or they don't pick up the phone, or they just speak in greek saying that they don't speak english (they were talking very good english when I met them... weird, no?).

Same is happening to many other people as far as I know...

Is this serious??? Can u show up Spiros and Yannis?? Or u will hide forever?

Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 02:29
man I feel you
but you have to say to yourself that it was a bad situation and walk on.
Some people try to make money cause they know
that the whole trance thing is popular these days...
I want to kill them also
bad situation man for sure...but...
next time try to work with persons that keep their words.
I and many others still want to hear you here in Greece,don't lose your faith!

peace           Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 03:28
Trippy Movek i think that its the organisers that have to say to themselfs 'It was a bad situation so now we have to pay back our debts and then walk on'.

Dont confuse things mate.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
nikos s

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 12:19
First of all any professional artist who respects himself would ask for the money upfront, at least half of it, but nowadays with all these amateurs artist wanabes (sorry if this sounds harsh but it is true, many 20 year old kids with reason are considered psy artists)dying to get to play in a party, they don't really think that .

lesson 1 : always ask money advance

Of course many pros got fucked in this party because they trusted their friend Detox (who has a good reputation and for whoms parties they always get paid)who in turn got fucked by these "organisers". Look mate i'm terribly sorry for the money u lost but NOW YOU KNOW NEVER TO TRUST ANYONE WITH MONEY,
this is a lesson for the future, it is of course their fault but also it is your mistake for trusting them. Some time ago i agreed to book Ubar Tmar for a team of american/greek/cyprian people (alien soundsystem) who supposedly did parties in san fran and were really into the scene and crap like that. I trusted them and paid the guys tiket (since i was living in uk and could get a better deal) - they never gave me the money and i even had to pay for his fee since i didn't want to spoil the good relation i had with the guy. I tried calling the guys many many times , i left messages in their mobiles (that they never answered) , in the end i was so pissed that i left a message saying i'm going to hurt them, next day my associate got a phone call by one of the guy's father's lawyer saying that i'm going to get sued for threatening his son and that i had no proof that they agreed to give me this money. Of course these organisers were fucking assholes but so was i for trusting them, something i will never do again. But that's life , u never learn that fire burns till u try to touch it.
So Detox, i like your attitude man about a man and his word but this is in a utopia, not real life.

lesson 2 : never trust people with money unless u have proof of the deal

So of course these organisers of kaiafas, whom i don't really know, fucked it up, probably they didn't have the money from the start and were hoping to pay from tiket sales.

lesson 3 : you do a party/festival only if u have all the money u need for the organisation from the start.

Greek festival scene is a joke. Which other country has that many festivals going on during the summer ??? Better leave it for people who know how to do it and who can do it. But of course this is the greek attitude "if he can do it, i can do it" and " is he more magas than me" and "i will be the new goa guru of greece" .
I read something by the kaiafas organisers saying " something different and new" or some shit, what is different man ?? only the organisers. Music's the same, attitude's same as many other crap events in this country.
I read all this dissing for the samothraki crew (from trippy molek and others), at least u don't hear any artists complaining that they didn't get paid by the sdf team .
And also is the sdf teams mistake that peple get arrested ?? people this is greece not fucking uk not fucking goa. You always bear in mind that when u go to any party/festival
in our country, u can get arrested if u carry drugs. that's the law and we choose not to follow it so u shouldn't blame anybody else but yourself when u get arrested.

lesson 4 : don't carry drugs if u don't want to be arrested (or at least try to think of a smart way to hide them)

Last thing i have to say, till last year with the problems in samothraki we made a bad name for our country in the international people who visited because we have stupid laws and stupid cops .
Now we make a bad name for ourselves and have the foreigners think that we are thieves and crooks, thinking that the trance people of greece are "dodgy". With this attitude and these happenings no djs will come to play in our parties, no int. people will come and attend and pay.
DETOX

Posted : Aug 29, 2004 14:44
Nikos ofcourse it was my mistake to trust these people,trust me it wont happen again in the future,like you said we learn from our mistakes.

Concerning the artists you dont have to worry about them,i am a man of my word and have payed all of them their full money except 2 artists to whom i own half their money.I was waiting for the 'organisers' to send me money last week to finish with these payments but it seems i will have AGAIN to take care of these payments from my own pocket and then start bugging the 'organisers' again in order to send the money they owe me (something like 5500 euros which is the rest from the original debt).

I am preety sorry also about your case,i remember that party in Athens before a year or something if i am not mistaken and i was actually suprised to hear that someone booked this Japanese artist for Athens since i was sure this event would be a disaster.Seems i was not wrong and in the end finnally lost a lot of money,sad to hear it was you.Bad move threatening people,you should remember that in the future also

Also aggree 100% with you on the drug issue,i say the same things to people for a long long time now but seems that noone is listening...

P.S I edited the last part of your post for obvious reasons,you can say your thing without sounding insulting or degrading           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
nikos s

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 18:10
You are right, i guess i got a little carried away, i'll rephrase that :

DanishViking i demand an apology from u for saying what u said about the greeks. I'm greek and i'm not like that.You shouldn't make generalizations like that as it sounds racist...

Respect to all the people who keep it real.
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 14, 2004 19:10
...still receiving emails from the organizers every couple of weeks saying they will pay in 2-3 days and 2 months passed now without anything happening...
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
DETOX

Posted : Oct 31, 2004 12:42
3 months after the event and not much news.

Except the fact that Mr.Spiros also known as NK in this forum changed his mobile phone number and doesnt give a shit about the money that he owes to the people that worked for his festival.

Thankfully on the other hand his partner John keeps in touch with me and explained us how the situation is and promised me that he will do his best in the near future to pay back all of his debts.At least somebody cares for all this mess.John mate you are always welcome in Athens and hope to see you soon

About you Mr.Spiros many people are looking forward meeting you either in Athens or Pirgos cause we have A LOT to discuss face to face since you changed your mobile number and dont appear anymore in this forum...

P.S Edoardo any luck with your e-mails?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 31, 2004 12:58
My good DETOX,
first, check your PM and see the reasons that im not in this forum. The reasons are not that I fear somebody, and the solutions that you find with the John they are always discussions that more front we make together... anyway thank u for your good words...

unfortunately that somebodies to you changes the brains...

regards

/// Nameless \\\
Tsekas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 19:50
Detox: I think it's the same thing if you have contact with John or Sprios, they work together on this if i don't have wrong.

Spiros contacted me some days ago about the money he owes me and my friend Jason (Tegma). So i think Sprios tries to take responsebility also.
He fell also bad for all of this mess.
But it's hard when you don't have the money to pay back the debts.

I don't know what happend on Kaiafas Festival, but i do know that Spiros and John are not bad guys.
I hope they manage to pay back all the debts in the near future .

regards
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 -- Explanation...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance