Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Isratrance is dead.....
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Isratrance is dead.....

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 22, 2013 10:17
I also think many former trancers have grown up and now just attend those big festivals in summer.

How are doing the regular parties in Europe in fall/spring?           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
danfoss

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 24, 2013 05:03
If I could read and post this forum over tapatalk, I would be here regularly.
Just saying..
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 3, 2013 19:11
Maybe the Blue Room has no the attendance and importance it used to have, but still it has a big part in psy-trance history. It was THE tool time ago, and all ol'trancers knew about it hehe

The Greek section was a hell of a show years before, I will never forget all the fun this forum offered

And about innovations, and developers long gone sure... but the look is still killer ! Blue room rules !           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 4, 2013 23:47
Ah lovely old Greek section......           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Geom3
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 19, 2013 02:14
aint dead just aint as pure - wen organic records where primly in the main seat 2006 for me when psy sounded more real and containd the soul of it..."4me" anywas...invasions from Hyper space V.A released in 2006...aaaw for me like it would be awwww for sumone in 95 - ears change people change
since 2006 that album i havnt heard it as pure as that one collection of artists...Popstream & Backspace for one
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 19, 2013 12:10
Thread is about isratrance forum, not about psytrance in general. As for that release I suppose you 're talking about this?

http://forum.isratrance.com/va-invasion-from-hyperspace-organic-records/
Geom3
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 19, 2013 17:35
Oh woops..yeh sorry just jumped the gun - well for me its the case... and yeh i do mean that above
well then pretend that this is ment for the thread below ...hah sorry

as for voice of cod and andrew on unusual suspects that track still sends shivers - all of them ..oood - free range - benifactor - fuking all of ya!!!

im waiting on another Invasion!!!!!!!
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Mar 20, 2013 18:23

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Isratrance is dead.....
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance