Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!

dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 08:51

but i must add to that all in all its a very good step taken to make such a poll except for few mistakes ..it looks solid in more ways than 1 ..hope it gets better year after year and only best in the comin years

good luck

boom boom
deton@tik
          out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
Evil Fucker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 10:27

Well thank F*** for that !!! being the last time your doing the poll DETOX Cause I think this is a load of Hairy BALLS if you ask me and many alike in here who does not even bother of opening the topic just to see whats been voted never mind placing there votes cause mainly it's all kids in here participating creating multiple users to vote for their CHEEZY music and for their LAIME friends with labels so soon they will help them back by most probably releasing their CHEEZY tracks too ..

...anyway enough with the blurbs it just plain sucks !

nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 11:29
not surprising results.. this poll turns into copycat style as the whole israeli fullon does

copy,paste my votes and plz post it on isratrance afterwards "kindergarden" would be my word for that behaviour

phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 12:14
Jai Hind.           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
HiGheR^AcCeSs

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 13:07
poll wotever
           To FiNd YouRsELf YoU GoTTa LoSe YouRsELf FirSt!
ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 13:54

Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 17:58
if democracy made music great then psytrance wouldnt even exist and we would all still be listening to led zeppelin. oh wait- many people are still listening to led zeppelin. never mind.
so if we all vote the earth is flat will that make it so?
Whisper

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 20:39
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:58, ocelot wrote:
if democracy made music great then psytrance wouldnt even exist and we would all still be listening to led zeppelin. oh wait- many people are still listening to led zeppelin. never mind.

What the poet want's to say here ?           we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 20:46
Instead of stop opening this thread the next years, why won't you make another rule that only the minimum rank to vote will be Junior Members or delete the votes of users with only a few posts?           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 21:59
why rate music at all...           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 03:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 20:39, raveme wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:58, ocelot wrote:

What the poet want's to say here ?

HE is trying to say that you can say all you want about whatever music/artist/song and give it as many titles as you want.. but in the end, if its not good music, people will not remember it !!! And his example with led zeplin is great because they were never MTV's album of the year.. who the hell still listen's to the backstreet boyS??

great point Ocelot !!           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 03:38
members who vote for their friends are not the problem,

members who vote for them self are the problem
viva la megalomanya somebody ses

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 04:14
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 21:59, cacofonix wrote:
why rate music at all...

acctually very true!

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 04:32
Nice to see a few people liked the artwork to our album... thanks everyone who voted for us.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 16:07
Statistically speaking, the size of the poll is way to small, so there is no way this is a representative poll.

You know here in Germany, whenever there are elections they always tell on the media that everyone should vote, because if you don't vote its like giving your vote to the right-wing extremists. There are only a few neo-nazis, but those FOR SURE will vote and make their voices known.

What Im trying to get at is this, in order to get a more representative result, MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO VOTE. Because if only 170 vote, someone with 30 friends can achieve a lot. if say 2000 members vote, you have to mobilize A LOOOOOOOOT of friends to make an impact.

So the only way to improve this poll is by getting more members to vote, a mass-pm is a good idea as mentioned, lengthening the time frame to a month after New year like Psynews does it when thers no vacation is another good idea

Because if you think about it, whats wrong with voting fOr your friends? As long as there are no double acccounts i dont see a problem. I'd be very inclined to vote for my friends if they were musicians. And when talking about DJ's, i always have more fun dancing when I know the DJ cause theres a lot more personal interaction, no matter if it's a small bedroom DJ who can't mix or a big-time DJ I happen to know personally.

So, make the poll bigger and let people vote for who they want.

Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance