Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!

Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 20:26
Well I was expecting something like this definitively the poll is loosing its true essence year per year even since last year. The true essence of the poll should be to spend a great fun time voting for the albums or artists we like & support and not use it for promotionals acts and I think that is what many new (Mostly) artist dont get but anyway DETOX you did a really good job on this one like always yo do.

Perhaps a good way for the next year (If DETOX wants keep going with the poll) is bring to more users to vote.
          Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 21:57
Atropa you dont have to apologize for anything mate,you didnt do anything wrong mate,other people did something wrong while thinking that they would help you by massive voting you.

Like Absolutzero said the problem is not him or Atropa or anyone else,the problem is how come just 170 people voted this year in a forum with more than 5000 users making it possible for 20 people to manipulate the results.So far what i am keeping for next year is a PM to inform the people about the Isratrance Poll (some might didnt notice it or even forgot to vote) and also i am thinking to limit the categories to just the very important ones so that people will not need much time to think what to vote because i am thinking that all these categories prevent people from participating in this poll.More ideas are welcome.

Pavel first of all what happened with Atropa has nothing to do with X Noize,last year X Noize themselves were creating accounts voting for themselves,this year just a group of people voted for Atropa and other labels and djs and artists mostly because they know them in personal rather for trully believing that they were the best in their field for the last year.And by the way you cant even imagine what names were excluded from the top charts and what i meant by saying respectable artists and djs,a fine example is Mapusa Mapusa who just finished fourth in the dj category,and i guess he is neither full on or someone with whom i have any relationship or anything like that.

Sound Surgeon i hope you dont imply i am bitching for not seeing my self up there because firstly i am not bitching but just stating some facts and secondly i am neither a dj that waited to see himself up there neither i expected my label to pass labels like Iboga,Hommega and the likes,i personally wasnt affected by what happened,other people were and thats why i am sad about them because some of them at least deserved some credit for last years work.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 22:41
Not much of a surprise here, although I am laughing that X-Noize still makes the chart (with a little help)...
Tantrumm Records
Tantrumm Records

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 07:44
Happy New Year to everybody
I would like to say that there is no such label as TRANTRUMM RECORDS (AUSTRIA)...this is a spelling mistake on Psyshop's part and my continuous emails to them about it have been ignored..in the usual unprofessional Psyshop style.
The Label is Tantrumm Records (India/NYC) but Psyshop continues to sell our cds under the Trantrumm Austria story for some reason. Its very disturbing and extremely irritating hehehehe. I try to find the humour in it and hope most people understand that this is the usual rubbish Psyshop puts out and that when anyone comes across Trantrumm (Austria)..they know that its really TANTRUMM (India/NYC)..
However, Mr. Detox, what surprises me is that after most people voted for Tantrumm, you yourself go ahead and input it as Trantrumm...kindly have one of the moderators change it. YOu are active on this forum and know well enough that there is no Trantrumm... and if people vote for Tantrumm you have no reason to make such a misinformed spelling error...anyways, I only hope it was a genuine mistake for I am truly tired of this story. There is no Trantrumm...and I do not know how to get Psyshop to understand this...and there is definitely ABSOLUTELY 100% no connection to AUSTRIA....I have never even been to Austria heheheh. Its very unfulfilling to put so much love and energy into something and see some people disrespect it for no reason...now my label gets publicized by a name that does not exist and when people search for Trantrumm I do not know what they will find...
Anyways, on that note, hope everyone has a lovely year ahead of them.
TANTRUMM RECORDS
Psykovsky and Friends : Na Ve Ka
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 08:13
@detox
i think we sud have polls after the first week of jan so that more ppl. can participate (as most of em' wud be out partyin & havin vacations of christmas, i think we can verify that by the stats of no. of ppl. logging in this period & the average no. of ppl. logging all around the year)

jus a suggestion bro           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 10:36
Detox, a small suggestion:
i think that the poll thread wasn't noticeable enough; if the thread had been opened in every country section, you would have seen many more voters, simply because they visit first their country section. sure, some members would proably try to vote more than once in another country's thread, but you can easily find them.
anyway, don't give up
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 12:28
sure_smoke_alot hit the nail.

How can you expect more than 170 voters when the poll is:

1. on isra for a very short time (Give it at least a month or two . from January).

2. online when everybody are away on holidays.

If it continue next year then maybe divide the poll into appropiate genres?           http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 13:46

TANTRUMM RECORDS ( INDIA-NYC) Best new label for sure

go go go Tantrumm all the way
mega boom for Fria

out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 13:47
No DETOX i wasnt bitching about you, i know you are a decent person.

i think next time the forum management can open a direct link for the poll in the forum-intro page, that will give much more attention. not all visit the TRANCE section.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Jan 4, 2007 13:47

www.tantrummrecords.com

and mr detox m sure u can make the edit in the final post u made regrding the results ..would be nice of u if u co-operate for once .. also if u takin a poll m sure u should do proper research before u put out the label names . ..uffff !! its difficult to understand after so many ppl wrote tantrumm u still wrote it in ur own way

hehe
hopin to see d change

bommmm

out now
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 23:51
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 12:52, Pavel wrote: I know cause i voted mostly for my friends

i knew you were not my friend.. you BASTARD !!! ah ha ha hahhahahaha ..

kiddin bro..

i like the results this year as it is awsome to see Extrawelt and GROOVE ZONE up there !!

Lots of stuff i have no clue about either, such as Tanntrum (spelling?) and Atropa !!

The remixed track winners are also fucken sick tunes !

Thanks alot to Detox for putting this together once again and bro don't get too depressed over all this. We are a small scene and need eachother to help promote our music. !!           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 03:52
Kristian,Mat and Sure_Smoke_Alot thanks for your suggestions,already noted and will be implemented i guess next year.

Now concerning the Tantrumm Records story....

Dear Detonatik and Tantrumm Records instead of coming in private and giving me the proper details (like i already asked in public and only Rajatrao did spend two minutes of his precious time to help me with that and i thank him a lot) you come in public and imply that for some reason i wanted to sabotage your label and hurt its image and not only that but you say that i should be more serious if i want to hold such a poll and stuff like that.

Although i am outraged i will try to be as gentle as possible and tell to you the following.

A)I am not responsible for your problems with Psyshop and the way it lists your label,if you cant after three releases find a solution with them then i guess the last thing you got the right to complain about is me listing your label with the wrong name and people confusing your label with another Austrian label.

B)Also i am not responsible that some people voted for your label as Tantrum with one m in the end and not two which made it impossible for me to track it down through www.discogs.com which is the second site i am checking before i am posting my results.Same goes with www.google.com
Actually there is another label named Tantrum which is a Dutch label releasing trance music if i remember correctly.You should have checked all these things before deciding a name for your label dont you think?

C)Sorry for not being aware of your label,i know about Twisted,i know about Solstice,i know about Hommega,i know about Dragonfly i know about many many labels but i am really sorry i never heard of about Tantrumm or Tantrum or Trauntrum or whatever.I am not the psy trance encyclopedia but even if i was i would make sure that it would be easy to search and find what i am looking for if you know what i mean...

D)If for some reason i wanted to sabotage your label i would take it completely off the top three chart.The votes are always being deleted before i post the results so noone could accuse me about anything.

Enough said and stop being suspicious about everything on this planet and seeing conspiracies all around you.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 04:14
I dont think Detox should be pinned down, its ridiculous, he doesnt know what Tantrumm is and i dont think he frankly cares either. All he was asking for is a PM (which i did send him)and action has been taken. There was no need to target detox out here so lets stop with that.
Anyways cheers
Rajat
Ido (Domestic)
Domestic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 5, 2007 07:13
i think its a real shame that the only ppl who are left in isratrance are the ppl who do not know how to treat with equanimity.
ppl who just whine about every single thread

ppl had worked real hard to make their music and i worked real hard to make this album and tried to help as many ppl as i can
and many friends to do their best productions and music so that
u guys can enjoy in your home or at parties and listen to some good music.

i personaly am very happy to see all my freinds and best producers in the world such as - hommega rec , triac , ace ventura , astrix , ticon , x-noize , lish ,extrawelt , s-range , perfect stranger
at any kind of charts - ppl who worked real hard in the past few years so that u guys can enjoy and appreciate some quality music and not whine about shit . what we all wanna do is just make good music and thats what matters in the end.

and there are so many ppl around the world that go to parties just to see all these ppl cuz they really like all these great artists
so why dont u just stop whining and congratulate all these ppl.

in the end i think what counts is that u play in parties and u see that 20000 ppl realy like your music and wish for more and not some 100 ppl that think they know something about music and just complain all the time , u dont like ? try britney spears.

i congratulate all the great artists and musicians in this chart and wish they all keep on making great music and keep on rocking dancefloors all over the world.

and i wish that users in isratrance will be more appreciating and less offensive , that will just make us artists improve and make better music in the future.

.ParadoX Rocks.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Jan 5, 2007 07:15

@ Detox ---may be u understand things the way they aren't supposed to be understood ...oh for god sake tell me when u decide to do the poll it must be a cheese when u make the final announcements to figure what the label is and what the real deal is behind the label (which country are they from ) etc etc etc ..

ok if u have not heard abt this label which m sure u might have not or might hv is not really of essence here coz every 1 here knows ur love for night -psychedelic music and ur continous criticism of this genre over the past few months or years may be ..

this is not conspiracy ..its a request to get the label name right which ur seeing as some kind of a cannon ball hurled at u which is not the case ..full respect to ur poll .. U must also know the hard work that goes in to makin a label and all the legal formalities to get the name copyright n many many more things so it will obviously come out as a disappointment when it cant even be spelled right

and as u say U know about Twisted,u know about Solstice,u know about Hommega,u know about Dragonfly ..for sure ..but if u ask me with full respect to all this genres for which i have a place in my heart , u come to this part of the world and not many ppl would have heard abt those labels either the 1'S u mentioned.. its abt the taste and lets not get down on that...as for psyshop ..well its more than transparent on how they operate and numerous controversies that they have been in last year is not even funny

@ rajatrao6--- stop goin wild with ur wild imaginations ..no 1 targeted any 1 here or pinned any 1 down ..its a request ..a request to the person who started this ..if u think othereway round then ur problem .

deton@tik
          out now
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance