Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!

Tantrumm Records
Tantrumm Records

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 16:55
Detox....thank you for changing the name. I appreciate it. The reason a PM was not sent is because past few weeks i have been travelling in a country with not much internet access and was not paying attention to Isratrance. Please understand. Also I know you don't care about my issues with Psyshop and its not my intention to bitch about it. I was merely stating the reason for such a spelling error so please..no need to be so rude...Anyways, peace..I know i might have sounded a bit defensive myself, and if so I apologise. Thank you for your poll and your time and effort           ****************************************
TANTRUMM RECORDS
Psykovsky and Friends : Na Ve Ka
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 6, 2007 17:49
bom shiva
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 02:27
@ aje ... I dont see how mass PM's will make any sort of difference. I am pretty certain most/ if not all members do visit the "Trance" section. It is also difficult to miss the thread topic as it was in capslock and was right on top of the page throughout the life span of this particular poll. It is just a matter of wanting to do it and lazyness issues heh. There was no minimum criteria anyone had to meet before they voted so yeah it was open to all. Moreover i agree with you about voting for friends , it holds good for any other form of vote as well including politics. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Its simple, whoever wins, wins. I do agree with the results with regard to categories such as Best Album , Best compilation , New label and Best Label. I think the issues occured with Best new artist with people voting for themselves, which looked really stupid.

Anyways DETOX , wont blame you if you call this quits , the poll is getting lamer by the year with so many artists voting for themselves. Which brings around the point as to whether there is even a need for a poll. Nonetheless, good job mate

Rajat
palex
Palex

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 09:22
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 17:36, chong wrote:
detox got it right...
this scene is all about friends sucking others friend's cocks ...
so who 's the cummer of the year ?

keep music evil!!
Kalki2

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 18:04
If this results are correct, psy trance will generaly DIE...

Heee..heee.heeee....

We need great changes!!!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 20:37
Quote:

On 2007-01-07 18:04, Kalki2 wrote:

Heee..heee.heeee....

We need great changes!!!

All hail, the great oracle is here.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Kalki2

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 01:35
Quote:

On 2007-01-07 20:37, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-07 18:04, Kalki2 wrote:

Heee..heee.heeee....

We need great changes!!!

Where??? Heee.heee...
All hail, the great oracle is here.

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 03:48
first of all, my best wishes for the winners... they won democratically and honestly.
it is a bit dissapointing though that less then 200 users out of a 5000 user forum decided to participate in this years poll (myself not included). i feel this is some kind of indicator for us to take note of for certain. i obviously dont think its a positive thing to be honest... maybe this is a 'mirror' for many things happening with the forum and/or the scene...
i think that (without giving 1 single topic too much importance) we as isratrance users and team can learn from this and draw conclusions for the future. much like in every other soceity... we must excercise our rights to vote when it is given.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 04:40
For the second time I miss this poll. I do notice it, but when it comes to choosing the names I'm getting lost and postponing my vote...

Anyway, I'm much inside the music I like and I'm less into that forum then before, maybe its because of my life or maybe I'm just tired of this...

Happy new year all!           Without Deviation, Progress Is Not Possible.

www.andivision.com
Sound Field / ProSect / Sonify / Radio Mess
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 12:04
Top marks to the winners, nice to see some of my 'friends' lol at the top too!!

As for why only 200 people participated, im sure it has something to do with the 4800 indians not logging on here anymore cuz they dont have a fight section (joke)

Personally, im all for exercising ones right to vote etc etc, but honestly, this is a music forum, its not that my vote is going to change the way this place is run, all its going to do is inflate and deflate some ego's...

Still maybe next time it should run it a bit longer so that people dont miss it...

and best wishes to all at the top

YOU ROCK MAN
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 20:10
IMO this poll is most for fun.

To me the best part of it is to check people's votes (specially people I know that have good taste, like pr0fane, shahar and others) in search of some good tracks or artists I just don't know, but that other people thought is the best of the year. Then listen to the samples and stay tuned. This way I can use the poll to discover good music.

Congratulations to all winners, but the results is not what really matters, what matters IMO is that every member can give their opinion and contribute to the poll.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 20:50

Some people don't vote cos though they spend time on the forum they don't actually listen to enough of the latest releases to cast a vote.

kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 09:35
Some people dont vote because they are too lazy...
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 16:00
some people dont vote coz they dont give a shit!           Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 16:49
some people dont vote cuz they were stoned!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE 2006 POLL RESULTS!!!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance