Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008

smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 21, 2008 12:49:13
and for the third year Inter is champion,
and for the first time in a looooong tima AC Milan is out of champions league..hiihih

who is your favorite italian team?? player?? coach??

ciao.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 21, 2008 12:57

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 22, 2008 14:26
Italians Rule

Teams Juventus/Inter Milan (Hell i like all the big 4's)

Player - Pavel Nedved
Coach - Claudio ranieri

Inter won this title be the narrowest of margin very tight this year, they were pushed really hard by roma.
Fiorentina is a good team to replace Ac Milan, so it wont be a problem for italians in europe next season, watch out for juventus this year.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : May 22, 2008 17:13
Yeah...right
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 22, 2008 18:14
Quote:

On 2008-05-22 14:26, LSD-25 wrote:
Italians Rule

Teams Juventus/Inter Milan (Hell i like all the big 4's)

Player - Pavel Nedved
Coach - Claudio ranieri

Inter won this title be the narrowest of margin very tight this year, they were pushed really hard by roma.
Fiorentina is a good team to replace Ac Milan, so it wont be a problem for italians in europe next season, watch out for juventus this year.

any team my friend is good for me to replace milan..hahahha..the world chapions in uefa cup..hahahha...such a great feelinig...
WE ARE MILANO............................
Trippy_Tripperson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 23, 2008 16:53
a.c milan squad has aged like justin chaos's braincells (all over now)
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 25, 2008 04:00
Me a Sampdoria fan.

About Inter i wish i could congratulate them but they won the championship with absolutely no opponents,and even now they almost lost it to Roma the team without strikers lol.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 01:32
Quote:

On 2008-05-25 04:00, DETOX wrote:
Me a Sampdoria fan.

About Inter i wish i could congratulate them but they won the championship with absolutely no opponents,and even now they almost lost it to Roma the team without strikers lol.

whatever man..."no opponents"???? and Roma?? they showed some of the best football in europe..humiliated real madrid in their own stadium.. this was a valid opponent..
plus if milan was shi..well what to say..they were still the Champions league title holders..and at the beginning of the championshit they were very well rated..
Inter, even if with lots of suffering towards the end of the season, showed they they were the better teams, and dude, in SerieA there are ONLY and Always valid opponents...
CAMPIOOONI D ' ITAAAAAALIA
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 12:17
Roma showed some of the best football in Europe?

Well depends if your taste in bootball is a team playing 4-6-0 where everybody defends and there is no striker in the team and they hope to get a corner or a free kick near the opposition area so that they score through a long shot or a header.All this ofcourse when Totti plays because when he is injured (and in the last 3 years he gets injured a lot) they can score only with the help of the air.

Sorry but Serie A has lost its touch since Parmalat for Parma and Cranioti for Lazio were declared bankrupt and since Berlusconi stopped spending and get involved as much as he used to do in the past with Milan.Not to mention the downfall of Juventus after the football scandal.

Only Fiorentina and Sampdoria have made some progress during the last years and imagine that both teams played in Serie B some years ago.

Sorry but Serie A has lost its magic and became a very boring league comparing to Premier League and the Spanish Liga,even the German Bundesliga is more interesting to follow.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 12:41
I think Italian Serie A was very big and yes Lazio and PARMA stories have been major over the laast few years..Moreover PARMA sadly have been relegated now. Bad news this is the club where major players played at one time BUFFON, THURAM, CANNAVARO, CRESPO, GILARDINO and more.

Few years ago We had lets see Both the ROME CLUBS, JUVENTUS, MILAN CLUBS, PARMA AND FIORENTINA as they say the big 7, competition was fierce in serie A and bigger then any other leagues.

Fiorentina got bankrupt they got booted to Serie C and over the years they have shown great spirit which was present in the days of Gabriel Batistuta..so Fiorentina are crawling back into the limelight once again.

Juventus has DONE well even if they were in Serie-B last season they have shown some true character finished 3rd this season and they will bring in players again...and look out for them next season.

Meanwhile Roma winning in bernabeu was the best match they had played tactically.. i felt..some people will say real madrid played bad but then again we have our own opinions.

Anyways SERIE-A might have lost its stature but things are comng up again, i guarantee and next season we will see a dog fight in the league.

FORZA ITALIA !!!!

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 15:57
come on Detox....
Vucinic , Mancini?? they arent good strikers?? well imo they are, i think Vucinic can be easily compared to Ibra, both phisically and technicly. plus when Roma doesnt have Totti, well man, there is a certain DeRossi that does the job..not to mention Aquilani(amazing talent)...
If u r talking about which one is a better league..well i cant argue with u on that, we lost a lot of prestige due to all that u already mentioned. Dirty Moggi and Galiani (juve and milan directors) are the ppl to blame for scandals that made italian footbal loose quality... anyway bro, im an Inter fan..of course my own league is always going to be the most interesting for me...(and the only thing i can be proud of, since in europe we are fucking cursed..and the squad dont have the experience yet)..
anyway... i d like to ask u a question since u also seem to like serieA to a certain extent and i could get a "non-italian" point of view: )..
Moratti seems to be ready to sign Mourinho, but we wont believe it until we see it..the question for u is..: do you think we need Mourinho, or Mancini should stay where he is??
(its a question that almost all Inter fans are asking themselves after this season)

ciao
have a good time
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 17:44
Dear Smorphelia Mancini is not a striker,he is a right winger and sometimes even employed as a right back.Roma hasnt got a real 100% striker like Ibrahimovic,Pazzini,Iaquinta,Trezequet or Gilardino.They use Totti for that although he is not a striker but rather an attacking midfielder like Pablo Aimar or Van Der Vaart.Vucinic is a good player who i follow since his Lecce era but in Roma he plays mostly as a left winger rather than a striker which i consider as his real position in a 4-4-2 tactic.So like i said no real striker for Roma.About Aquilanni and De Rossi both are great players (although De Rossi is an awfull character) but they are both central midfielders and are going forward only when the team attacks through corners or free kicks.

This year Roma will loose its best player Mancini who will go probably to my other love team Liverpool and then the problems will start unless they start spending some money on the transfer market for a big striker and a right winger.

Concerning the coach question i think that Mancini is a good coach but not for a very big team like Inter,maybe he is better suited for a team like Udinese or Sampdoria but not for a first class team like Inter.

On the other side Mourinho is a very very strange coach and i am 100% sure that he will have very very big problems with the stars gathered in the Inter squad like Ibrahimovic and Adriano for example (if the brazilian guy returns from his vacation) and even with Materazzi.Apart that i dont know if his philosophy fits with the Italian League,for me he would be ideal for reforming Barcelona but i am not quiet sure if he is the right man for Inter.

My suggestion to Moratti is to convince Marcelo Lippi to come to Inter and show some good defensive tactics to the lads there plus to minimize the squads roster and add some good italian players like Barzagli for example or Chiellini.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 18:28
dear detox... I see u are a football fanatic:) probably just like me...or a bit more:)
i agree with u about mourinho..and that is our fear..that he will come and will not be able to co-exist with a few strong charatcers we have in our changing room.. but on the other end if he would come..Lampard.deco and most probably drogba would follow him....that would be really nice, but on the other end very risky..(who would leave?)
as for marcello lippi...we all know he is a SUPER coach, but he already had one attemp in inter in the past..made Moratti spend soooo many millions, and didnt manage to win anything...
i guess my ideal coach would be someone like prandelli(fiorentina)..or spalletti (roma), but u r right, Inter needs a name worth of its history... I want the champions league my friend...about 6million fans want it sooo bad...i guess mourinho could be "the one"....
as for vucinic and mancini...they are strikers..no?..and yes..one of them is leaving, but i think that roma, with 2 or 3 world class players (2 forewards, one central defender)could have something to say next year, not only in the "campionato" but also in europe..
by the way, what makes you a Samp fan:)?
Samp is one of the few teams that are sympathic to me in italy, together with Lazio and Torino...
ciao

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 26, 2008 23:31
I travel with my team a lot so i guess that makes me a hardcore fan,from Spain and Portugal to Italy and even Ukraine,i just love away fixtures in european games hehe.

About being a Sampdoria fan well when everybody was supporting Milan back in 1990s i decided to support Sampdoria after the Wembley Champions Cup Final in 1992 against Barcelona,i never liked famous european teams plus i loved the kit of Sampdoria,their logo and some players like Vialli,Pagliuca,Katanec,Karembeu,Jugovic,Mihajilovic,Ortega (who could have been as good as Maradona i dare to say),my big love David Platt and my very favorite Italian players Signori,Zenga and the crazy bald Lombardo.Not to mention i am a big fan of Sven Goran Erickson since then,great coach and great taste in women hehe.

P.S Deco and Lampard have no place in the Inter squad.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 27, 2008 00:09
Fiorentina is closing on Barzagli deal almost confirmed. And Xabi alonso is linked with juventus.

btw is mancini (roma) brazilian ?
I think inter should bring a back adriano now after given out on loan, julio Cruz is not good enough i feel and whats the update on Hernan Crespo ?

@smorphelia >> Why dont you put some Worthy Transfer news on this thread for the upcoming season ? since u are from the country and news is something you wont run out of while the transfer's are happening, update us on any big transfer for (Juventus, Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Roma) or if some other big name joins some other club vice versa : )

Btw is the transfer Window open currently ?

and lets make this the mother of Italian Serie A, same goes with the champions league thread Mods ???           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance