First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008

smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 27, 2008 10:45
Detox..wow..u r a big fan: )...and yes, that samp was the most amazing squad..such talents and such team spirit. as for lampard and deco, i agree, would be very hard for them to find a place in inter..: ( as for travelling to follow ur team, thats one of my favorite hobbies as well: ) (although packed with many disappoinments)

LSD-25. yes, transfer zone is open, the most certain moves and the most important are Zambrotta to Milan, Amauri, from palermo to Juve, Moratti almost confirmed Mancini, so i guess small chances to see lampard or drogba or mourinho in inter:(... Lots of talks on Drogba to milan..and some talks on a change Ibrahimovic - Eto'o...(two great players..Eto'o more a bomber. Ibra an assist man) Inter has been interested in Hleb also..since january, but im doubtfull... as for Ronaldinho to Milan? I personally think its gonna happen. While Boriello back to Milan is almost certain..

most of these are rumors, u know how the summer market goes...but all of us Inter fans are expecting a big PRESENT from our president for the 100year anniversary of our club. we ll see..it will be interesting for sure, milan is desperate to get back in shape, Inter wants Champions league sooo bad, Fiorentina wants to play a big role next year, Juve wants to come back to days of glory, and Roma has major plans to become number 1 in Italy...I hope it can be a great Championship next year...
ciao ciao..
go go israsports
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 28, 2008 10:16
"Moratti almost confirmed Mancini, so i guess small chances to see lampard or drogba or mourinho in inter"
WRONG!!!
Mourinho is our new coach..Moratti fired Roberto Mancini yesterday... hope for the better..
bom
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 28, 2008 10:34
Yeap Mancini is gone and i read in the morning papers that Mourinho has been studying Italian for the last five months so i guess he has been in contact with Moratti for a long time already.

Deco is also considered as a closed player for Inter (i really dont have a clue why they want to sign him) plus Figo and Maniche are staying in the team (wasnt Figo supposed to retire?damn money lover) with Lampard being as a future target (he will seem like a fish out of water in the Italian League if you ask me).

Sorry but i think that Moratti will spend loads of money AGAIN on the wrong players.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 28, 2008 11:23
"Sorry but i think that Moratti will spend loads of money AGAIN on the wrong players."
the problem is that u could be so right ...
im very afraid, but at the same time optimistic....
full trust to mr.Mourinho
Forza José
Forza Inter
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 28, 2008 12:05
Yeah mourinho will be free with his decison making abilities in INTER something he lacked at chelsea because of roman abrahmovic's investment (abrahmovich is a business man and he made mourinho make lots of decisions as to how he wants them to play )

morrati is a football brain, so lots of buying at inter helm will be decided by mourinho and morrati together after all he is the coach. So i guess they actually might not spend money on the wrong players.. with mourinho's influence.

Mourinho will be a good coach for internazionale for sure, but buying DECO will be a waste and they might buy him since he is portugese and mourinho also being one will prefer him.

lets see what happens.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 28, 2008 16:46
"Mourinho will be a good coach for internazionale for sure"..LSD25..at last some optimism:)cheers

Don José will do good, lets at least start with this idea, and than, as u said, "lets see what happens"...defenately an exciting summer on the footbal market point of view for all INTER fans...
Drogba being the most welcome of course, but who knows what surprises will turn up......
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 30, 2008 00:10
Fiorentina signs Alberto Gilardino from AC Milan. (Confirmed)

Fiorentina will be interesting this year looking at the signings they have already made bringing in barzagli and now gilardino, on the other hand AC Milan badly needs a striker now.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 30, 2008 13:12
Fiorentina signed Gilardino?

Hmmm i dont consider him as a very good player but maybe in Fiorentina he can work better with Mutu helping him from the left and Montolivo behind him.Plus he has to prove he was not a flop.

What worries me though is what will happen with Pazzini because two big name strikers dont fit in the starting eleven of Fiorentina tactics except if they change their system ofcourse OR if Pazzini or Mutu are going to be sold....

If nobody gets sold then Viola will have a strong team next year that will aim for top two positions if you ask me.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 30, 2008 21:11
Yes DETOX.

Gilardino IN fiorentina.
Good player IMO, he did brilliantly well in parma, but out of reckoning at milan led to his downfall, but still at fiorentina he might click and i think he will. : )
and i spoke to a friend in florence, he said pazzini might leave for juventus.
Lets wait and watch, some interesting news going on before EURO 08.

http://espnstar.com/seriea/newsdetails.cmd?id=7044014

smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 23:03
ciao
today i watched the presentation of mourinho and his first talk with italian media..the fun has began!!!
he might be an arrogant fucker, but man he knows what he wants and knows what he is talking about.
cant wait to see him in action..
he said he will only need 2 or max 3 players and we all know who they might be..(Essien - Drogba...)

never saw a prouder coach(nor person)... hopefully he wont give us (inter fans, italian media) any reasons to miss mancini..
good luck José

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 08:07
Some Transfer News.

Amauri (Palermo to Juventus)
Zambrotta (Barcelona To AC milan)
A Cassano (Real Madrid to Sampdoria)

And ofcourse José Mourinho Unveiled AT Inter HELM.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trippy_Tripperson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 09:17
^^
cassano was in sampdoria last season aswell ,i think its js tht he was given on loan and nw it mite be permanent ?
!!really excited to c juventus next season in the champions league and gud to c nedved stickin on for another season
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 20:29
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 09:17, Trippy_Tripperson wrote:
^^
cassano was in sampdoria last season aswell ,i think its js tht he was given on loan and nw it mite be permanent ?

Yes he was with SAMPDORIA on loan now its permanent.

Quote:

!!really excited to c juventus next season in the champions league and gud to c nedved stickin on for another season

Juventus and nedved have been my all time favourites. : )            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 12, 2008 11:52
Adebayor, veeeery close to AC milan.
with chelsea s signing of coach scolari (wich means deco will be joining him), Lampard became also veeeery close to Inter.

for sure the real market will start after EURO2008, but im sure we will have some surprises...
Milano - Barcellona and London, these the 3 market cities...... lets wait and see..

Trippy_Tripperson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 12, 2008 15:29
big phil for chelsea , as brillant as deco is ,i really hope lampard doesnt leave the camp(coz i think hes better eheh) ,big phil to chelsea is d best thing tht cud happen :D:D altho i would have loved to c ten cate and rijkaard start a revoultion in chelsea like they did with barcelona! also good to c the portugaese right back bowtinga join the blues next season : )
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance