First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 12, 2008 21:56
Abramovic is taking a huge risk with Scolari on Chelsea's bench,the guy is very very high tempered for the Premier League and i predict from now that is going to have fights with the majority of the English players who will very difficult accept him as their coach.Why the heck didnt he approached Didier Deschamps for the job or something?

About Milan i dont have a clue why they want to sign Adebayor who is just a copy of Gilardino maybe with just some more technique is his feet,never liked this player,Silvio open the wallet and buy Drogba,along with Pato they will be killer upfront.

P.S 1 Ten Cate signed for the greek side Panathinaikos,my team Olympiakos signed ex Espanyol coach Valverde and this years Greek championship will be very competitive.

P.S 2 Rijkaard cant start a revolution even in his toilet,the guy is clueless about coaching.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 13, 2008 16:14
Scolari won't take shit from no one I tell you...let's see if they let him work his magic, one of the best managers around.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 02:07
ITALY ou of EURO 2008???

its in a way INTER s fault... being a fanatic inter fan, i still not find it difficult to say that its our fault too..

being Italian champion, and not providing italian talents to our national team is extremely sad...

oh well, hats off to the spanish, the german, the turks and the russians....

dreaming of a turkey vs russia final
KINDZADZA-OSOM-PSYKOVSKY vs ??? : ) : ) : )
forza Russia
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 09:55
Some of latest transfers

Ofra Mellberg Sold to Juventus (Confirmed)
Xabi Alonso all set for Juventus from Liverpool
Mancini (rOMA) TO INter

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2008 22:27
Frank lampard to Inter Milan ?? someone confirm please.. morphelia8 ??

Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto to Inter Milan) Confirmed.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2008 23:03
Quote:

On 2008-06-30 22:27, LSD-25 wrote:
Frank lampard to Inter Milan ?? someone confirm please.. morphelia8 ??

Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto to Inter Milan) Confirmed.

No, not confirmed..Lampard is in Italy for holiday at the moment , but nothing else

plus, if u check the chelsea promotion for their new jersey, you see lampard there, with the 2009 outfit, might mean nothing, but its defenately one more step away from Inter.

Vieri back to Atalanta - - - Confirmed

Ronaldinho days away from Milan... but we know that for a long time
Ganapati

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 4, 2008 14:56
[/quote]

WE ARE MILANO............................

[/quote]

WE ARE THE WORLD....

Ganapati

Posted : Jul 4, 2008 15:04
and no doubt about the best italian player of all the times....

R.O.B.E.R.T.O. B.A.G.G.I.O.
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 11, 2008 17:41
fuck....i just discovered this section.....and maybe it was better not to have discovered it.......
nice to see some trancers as much into football as i am....

first of all lets get things clear: FORZA MILAN....INTER MERDA!!!ah aha!!!

comments on the topic:
detox- yes, roma played one of the best football in europe...look at the budget at the beginning on the season....totti scored more than most of the strickers for the past 3 years...despite all injuries...and if it was a 4-6-0 in defense in was a 3-3-4 in attack.....so they balance out....
for the sampdoria choice....idol!!
italian football- definetely the stories of the last years (cragnotti, football scandal, fiorentina, napoli) worsened the show a lot....but to me there is no other league where tactics (and yes football is all about tactics and technique mainly) are more complex....
indeed we lose on the speed (very bad) and i have to admit we also fall on the ground too much...but at least i never saw goals happening like in england....ex. tap ins in front of goal with no defender closer than 3 meters....this is not football.....it is arcade console football...made for entertainment...!
milan- i am pissed off with the strategy they adopted in the last few years.....player got too old with no renovation...no money spent.....little perspective.....and especially same way of playing, (which was in the top 3 teams for at least 5 years, with 3 champions finals and 2 semi) but now its too predictable.....
nevertheless we are (for another 4 months) champions of the world, have won more int trophies than anyone else, soo.....please pay the due respect.....! (btw having pato and kaka and nesta i still enjoy matches)

as for scolari...i dont see well brazilians in the premier league or in england in general....too many differences....!!

ok lets leave it at that for the moment.....just one last comment:
the couple mourinho and moratti are officially the most arrogant/annoying people around...!!

bholenath

ps smorphelia...you from milano??
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 14, 2008 18:14
Quote:

no, from Como. and you??

News:
Mancini from Roma will be an Inter next season...Lampard...maybe january..Ronaldinho signs with Milan today???

Sempre e solo Inter
Ganapati

Posted : Jul 15, 2008 16:02
Quote:

On 2008-07-14 18:14, smorphelia8 wrote:
Quote:

no, from Como. and you??

both of us from Milan
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 16, 2008 14:22
Ronaldinho in Milano to sign for AC MILAN

Happy that he came to play in Serie A, unhappy and quite fearful that he joined the other side of Milano ...

good luck Ronaldinho..(but not too much ..
Ganapati

Posted : Jul 16, 2008 15:58
yeah!!!!
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 16, 2008 19:26
could turn out to be the best thing we did or.......lets not say....!!

hope for the best....cos the feet, technique, spirit, creativity etc just dont vanish from one night to the next....

boom dinho.....

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2008 08:09
why arent they(ac milan) buying strikers ? they need strikers badly, since the front is ageing now, maybe shevchenko is also coming

Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - INTER ITALIAN CHAMPION 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance