Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}

ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 19:10
Well... I will post my review soon, but I need to say somethings about this cd.

IMO it´s an AMAZING album!!! Some ppl say that it´s too much minimal, too much clean, too much happy melodies, only for dancefloors... Well I must say one thing: Thanks IM! Cause it´s just the way I like music!

The production of this album sounds so perfect, the synths are so crystal, the drums so power!

I think my favourite is Horus the Chorus. The part between 4 and 5 minutes is an "empty blast"!

Review soon...           LOADING...
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 03:42
after few listens, i think it's quite good
Meduzz is the best track , with streched being the best (ambient) i have heard for a while.

it's not a bad album
it's "bad" comparing to classical mushroom
since the peak of infected mushroom - classical mushroom album people are always comparing any infected album to the classical one           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
samy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 19:36
how would you describe the style of sound of the album? i didnt heat it
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 21:24
I like this album, everything about it very "top notch" production wise. i think the first 5 tracks are mainstream and as they grab a hold sort of say of that crowd.. the real album is the tracks 6-9.
they are very clean and interesting.

good album, wasnt expecting anything less though...

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Panzer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 03:37
Are these the same folks that recorded briljant stuff like 'the Shen' or 'Bust-a-Move'?

More evidence that the music 'evolution' theory is typically crap...Progressing in production quality yeah, but musical skills? Those neo-classical piano parts of before sound way more sophisticated and skilled than the dancefloor fillers onhere.

2/10. Pathetic compared to classical mushroom.
7/10 Very decent when compared to the other stuff that is currently outthere...

Make your pick.
Dimitri
Inactive User

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 08:39
It is very intresting but The Gathering is best and most creative album of IM but everybody compares new one to Classical Mushroom , why ?

Pathetic compared to you compare , why to compare one to other ? Do you compare Nirvana - Nevermind to other albums of them ?

It is one of the best produced albums this year and maybe last too . What you mean by musical skills called musical "taste" because they have musical skills like all psy trance scene together .
Panzer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 12:16
Quote:

On 2004-10-03 08:39, Dimitri wrote:
It is very intresting but The Gathering is best and most creative album of IM but everybody compares new one to Classical Mushroom , why ?

Pathetic compared to you compare , why to compare one to other ? Do you compare Nirvana - Nevermind to other albums of them ?

It is one of the best produced albums this year and maybe last too . What you mean by musical skills called musical "taste" because they have musical skills like all psy trance scene together .

Musical skills is not the same as musical taste. Then britney spears would be as talented as a JS Bach. Listen to the piano parts in Bust-a-Move to hear a raw display of musical skills.

Yep, IM do have the skills, they hardly used it to the fullest potential on the new album though and for that reason they may be slagged...Like I did. And the reason that the Gathering and classical mushroom exist was the sole reason I bought another disappointing IM album. Thats why people compare...because of expectations.
Dimitri
Inactive User

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 12:36
First of all Britney Spears part of POP music where singer is performer only and not musician or sound designer while Bach was church and classical musician and much more . The one who produce music to Britney Spears is talanted musician also .You in here too compare most uncompareble things .Eventhough i don't think you have a right to compare Britney Spears music producer to Bach too .

POP music is different from other it is much more proffecional in ways that other music is not when it supposed to be a overall show than music only show .

Pop musician need to look well always , be on newpapers , know to dance , know to act , make big stories without his/her want to keep his name on highlines...........................................................etc

Expectations are welcome in life but never help .

Once again you expect them to do what you want to hear , Classical Mushroom ! but them want to produce something else and keep something from old what make them one style musicians when you can recognize their music . See most of musicians here told that album is perfect and not to keep connected to IM and lick their ass , trust me .

The new album is much more proffecional musicly than first two it is strict fact , even without these codas from Bust a Move that used hundred of times before IM were exist.
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 19:44
Quote:

On 2004-10-03 03:37, Panzer wrote:
Are these the same folks that recorded briljant stuff like 'the Shen' or 'Bust-a-Move'?

More evidence that the music 'evolution' theory is typically crap...Progressing in production quality yeah, but musical skills? Those neo-classical piano parts of before sound way more sophisticated and skilled than the dancefloor fillers onhere.

2/10. Pathetic compared to classical mushroom.
7/10 Very decent when compared to the other stuff that is currently outthere...

Make your pick.

That's a little harsh dude.

DO you read at the infected mushroom forums?

Well I do and even Erez's girlfriend stated that IM stated that coming up with a new style in trance is difficult.

Many people are calling this album shit.

Since this is the case, why don't all you people doing this get off your fucking asses and go make a psytrance album yourself. Show IM and all of us how psytrance is suppose to be done.

And any of you who were with the bitching pack do create psytrance music, then still STFU because your music does not even compare to their music on this album.

This album may be different from most psytrance released today, but it's far from shit.

I have listened to this album, and I give it a 9.0/10. Only the vocals in cities of the future and noon take away from it being a really spectacular album.
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 20:13
I hate Duvdevs vocals. Sorry, but every time I hear a new track with him singing I just lose more respect for Infected Mushroom. The track “Im The Supervisor” sounds like a horrible imitation of Prodigys “Firestarter” (which by the way is one of the worst tracks by Prodigy in my opinion) and “Cities Of The Future” is just as bad.

It’s not that I don’t like vocals in psytrance – the remix of “Muse Breaks” is so much better, the vocals are clever and not as stressful as Duvdevs usual annoying voice. It’s also by far the best track here.

I do have mixed thoughts about the album though. On one hand the production is superb, there are (few) moments of almost genius, but in general the music simply doesn’t catch me as much as “The Gathering”, “Classical Mushroom” and some parts of “BP Empire” – and at times it just sounds like a very bad joke.

Grade? Hmm, I don’t really know – somewhere between 4 and 8/10.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 21:23
muse breako (rmx) more tracks like this !! killer
Shiva_(S)_Sanskrit

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 22:26
Quote:

On 2004-10-03 20:13, pr0fane wrote:
I hate Duvdevs vocals. Sorry, but every time I hear a new track with him singing I just lose more respect for Infected Mushroom. The track “Im The Supervisor” sounds like a horrible imitation of Prodigys “Firestarter” (which by the way is one of the worst tracks by Prodigy in my opinion) and “Cities Of The Future” is just as bad.

It’s not that I don’t like vocals in psytrance – the remix of “Muse Breaks” is so much better, the vocals are clever and not as stressful as Duvdevs usual annoying voice. It’s also by far the best track here.

I do have mixed thoughts about the album though. On one hand the production is superb, there are (few) moments of almost genius, but in general the music simply doesn’t catch me as much as “The Gathering”, “Classical Mushroom” and some parts of “BP Empire” – and at times it just sounds like a very bad joke.

Grade? Hmm, I don’t really know – somewhere between 4 and 8/10.

profane
You are the most negative user in isratrance !!!

Be positive or just listen to other music

Duvdev and Erez are great and duvdev's vocals are nice (sometimes even cool!)from time to time he get better, they still learn it... give them a space

I didn't like this album so much, but there are 2 tracks I like: Frog Machine & Stretched

still have respect to them and to what they want to creat.
duvdev, keep do what u like, fuck what others said, i believe that in the near future ur voice will get better and interesting with the freestyle music.

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA !!! HARA HARA MAHADEV !!!
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 23:01
i dont like this album that much... but agian infected has never been my taste beside there Bp Impire & the ones which michel Adamson on the other side is really great cd's but the rest i find very boring and i agree with pr0fane that some times the vocals ka ruine a whole track...but its a matter of taste i think

peace 3
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 03:06
Sorry for offtopic...

Quote:

On 2004-10-03 22:26, Shiva_(S)_Sanskrit wrote:
profane
You are the most negative user in isratrance !!!

Be positive or just listen to other music

Duvdev and Erez are great and duvdev's vocals are nice (sometimes even cool!)from time to time he get better, they still learn it... give them a space

I didn't like this album so much, but there are 2 tracks I like: Frog Machine & Stretched

still have respect to them and to what they want to creat.
duvdev, keep do what u like, fuck what others said, i believe that in the near future ur voice will get better and interesting with the freestyle music.

I don’t think I’m being negative at all. Actually I have said it again and again: In my opinion 2004 is one of the best years for psytrance, with tons and tons of excellent releases.

That being said, I’m not afraid of saying what I think about albums I don’t like – even if everybody else disagrees. What do you want me to do? Write that this album is a masterpiece? I’m sure that there are albums that I like that you probably don’t like – and you know what? It’s fine! People have different tastes.

By the way – I have huge respect for what Infected Mushroom have done in the past, but I still stand by my post about Duvdevs vocals. I don’t think it’s either “forward-thinking” or “interesting” – to me it’s just noise, and one of the biggest reasons why I don’t like much of Infected Mushrooms music anymore (with “Muse Breaks” as an exception).
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Master Main

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 15:38
1.Infected Mushroom - Im The Superviza
Good track from infected guys ... track wite power!!

2.Infected Mushroom - Ratio Schmatio
very nice track no more...:-!

3.Infected Mushroom - Muse breako (Rmx)
this track is a remix to the violet vision .. this track is a favorit in this album

4.Infected Mushroom - Meduzz - this track is a good one in the dark party..this one is a crazy many people.. (Me)
haha

5.Infected Mushroom - Cities Of The Future
this one is a blasterr track... good track and exelent work....

6.Infected Mushroom - Horus the chorus
a very nice track!! i love it

7.Infected Mushroom - Frog machine
is a nice track No More!!...

8.Infected Mushroom - Noon - is a killer track from the album.... i say...wow hihi

9.Infected Mushroom - Bombat -is a good track from the album.. good eork and many investment...

10.Infected Mushroom - Stretched
this is a ambiend track.. good good good and more good who no lik this? (i like it and my fataher hahaha)....

11. Bonus track - Infected Mushroom - Sailing in the sea of mushrooms (Ultravoice Rmx] good rmix from ultrac voice.. a blaster rmix...good work....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance