Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}

Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 04:31
No metter what you say guys, but Infected Mushrom its more than "Trance Music"!
They can do whatever they want, if they want to make a BOMB, they will, if they want to do A groove, they will, if they want to do a masterpeaice, they will. and many more! (How don't you realized it?)
BTW - The album is killer!
Boom 2 all!
          The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 07:53
Quote:

On 2004-09-22 21:16, Sektor666 wrote:

i give it 10/10 (in psy scene) , i don't like new Infected style since BP Empire ...but their production kick ass i wish 5% of musicians in our scene had the same

cool CD

my word ...infected mushroom hit us all !!!

nice greets tom
Sektor666
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 10:59
Domingos that what realy musician should know to do ...Like IM ..they are unlimited coz they know music .... but others are loop creators and drill mechanics(95% of music you hear)
Itay Oron
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 01:35
Well, i think that if u take most of the comments here and try to sum it up, u will get the whole picture. yes, its not 100% psy-trance, yes, its more minimal, yes, the production is amazing and yet maybe too clean for some people, yes, its very musical and each track is different style, yes, there are many (original) vocals no metter if u like it or not, and yes, it doesnt sound like IM u know from the first 3 albums....BUT, its great MUSIC !

Wako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 07:54
Domingos im with you my friend ...
no one cant ever get the class of "IM"!!!!
and who sed otherwise...
he dont know shit about muzic!!!

peace out ...
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 22:38
Quote:

On 2004-09-22 23:51, The Chaos Theory wrote:
M-A-ZING ALBUM. I dont know what u tolking about. every IM album is different and thets what is gr8 about them.
(any way b.p.empire is the best album)

for me 2 1st albums are best not only in infected discography but one of the best in world wide trance discography
the gathering and classical mushroom are still in my cd deck as well as 2nd disc of converting vegeterians (the freestyle one)

everyone has its own taste and it still sounds like trance, though much more commercial and clubby in my opinion.

i still like their beginning and expect for better future.
          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
no_alone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 22:46
Well ii'm not soo big lover of IM but i must admit that thay have a big talent and no one can argue with that, the album is nice but thay can so much more , I think there main idiea was to make a trance party album , And not to make a art album like must artist those day,Well infected you can do more and track 10 (strech) can prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThIS track ia art !!!!           Two Makes One
Love is life
Monarch_butterfly

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 00:03
i agree with "no_alone"

this is too pathetic too empty.
seems like IM lose the art in all their sound quality busyness...

the sound is toooooo much clean till it makes me bored!
the melodies are too happy (this make me cry...) and too kitschy (this make me sick) !

however i think this album is very high quality compare to the standard, and some of the tracks like "strech" and "frog machine" are really good art.
but others are so fucking fast boring...

i guess this album is only for the dancefloor for half year and then everyone will forget it just like pop music/mtv...too commercial and cluby for me....but still hope to hear more freestyle from them and wish them to success in the MTV busyness its time for them to do this step before it become too pathetic !!!

all in all i find it kitschy kitschy kitschy kitschy kitschy and one more kitschy

freestyle track 10/10++++
album 6.5/10 - - - -
Time lock (BNE)
pps project / time lock

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 22:12
i didnt liked they blue albom but this albom are kicks ass !

brilliant release!
the production is so amasing!
no trance artist did not made even close to infected production!
musicly perfect build albom!

massive release!

cheers
felix/time lock
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 04:39
Yes whilst I have supported many moves made by I.M this album has been a bit of a let down... I found the experimental side of C.V wore thin after a while, this one wore thien afetr a few listens, it just seems to be a re-hash of their last album, unlik previous times when their new work was a completed turn around from the previous album... afetr Astral's "Ten" and his album, must admit admit that my faith in the Israeli psy scene has been tested to the point of breaking, and it's about to snap, Violet Vision and J.Viewz are about the only thing that still reatains credibility (oh and of course the many chill artists, but we're talking about trance here...) a very well produced but otherwise somewhat poor release... ,aybe it's time for them to move into producing other albums, not making their music
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 08:56
dont care wot everyone says but 'IM RULEZ'
hospital_6

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 09:20
Amen. }:)
AhmedTaburov
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 12:37
I agree with sure_smoke-alot...Yeah,maybe it's not their best album (Classical Mushroom) but they still RULE.Let's say I'll buy their next album with full confidence.
          ===>
OrenMos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 13:04
Quote:

On 2004-09-23 04:31, Domingos wrote:
They can do whatever they want, if they want to make a BOMB, they will, if they want to do A groove, they will, if they want to do a masterpeaice, they will. and many more! (How don't you realized it?)
Boom 2 all!

absolutly agree with every word u have written here.

IM rules, they can do any music(style) they want... they r really huge artists!!!!

BoOm Shanker...
Oren.
yeti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 18:39
Quote:

On 2004-09-23 04:31, Domingos wrote:
Boom 2 all!

I also agree... but Im The Supervisor is way to slow. When thay played it live it kicked ass, but the cd version is a bit boring.... only 140 BPM            - The yeti loves to drink shnaps too, so he's like a real shaman... he, uhm, uh, if you want to contact him, you have to put some alcoholic offerings in front of the forest.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Im The SuprVisor {BNE/Yoyo 2004}
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance