Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049

PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 14, 2007 13:10
The stand out tracks for me are:
Domestic feat Pixel and Unison- Big Time
Domestic feat Pixel- Analogiz
Domestic feat X-Noize- Non Human
Domestic feat Wrecked Machines- Bloom On Day
Domestic feat Space Cat- Something In Mind

The sound does get a bit repetive through the album but thank god there are no cheesy Ho-omega style vocals. Good for that time of the morning when the sun is up & u need to stomp to that pounding bouncy base.

Travel, Without Moving.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 14, 2007 18:38
I dont know if this is funny or ironic or whatever but on a full on album the best track (at least in my humble opinion) happens to be the last track which is actually downtempo/ambient named Cannibal Archive!!!!!!!

I will begin from the end saying loudly that Cannibal Archive (anyone care to explain the name?) is a precious gem for anyone into downtempo music.I mean i listened to this great piece of art for more than 10 times in a row and i was lost into its magnificent atmosphere and melodies.Solid work by Pixel and Miki Litvak and i wish (though it sounds unlikely to me) that we will see more of this in the future.

Second favorite is Non Human which is a great full on tune and one of the latest big hits from the Hommega headquarters.A very strong and groovy track that will do miracles on the dancefloors.This is the way good full on should be made if you ask me.

Apart these two tunes i much enjoyed the rest of the album except the tracks Quake and Bloom On Monday (the collaboration with Wrecked Machines).

The production is very good and the music style resembles a lot the techniques used by Dino Psaras.I mean my brother listened to this album on the car without knowing what it is and he asked me when Dino send me a new cd and i had to try a lot to make him understand that this was Pixel and not Dino.

I was expecting maybe something more by Pixel (a little more innovation maybe?some deeper atmospheric tunes also?) but this is still a very good album worth buying.

I rate it 8/10 and keep in mind you ambient listeners out there,the last track is a masterpiece.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Mar 20, 2007 19:00
I have this one for soem time now, i listened enouggh times to get enough of most of it..
every music haves ther good moment in my opinion.. the break on first track the first time i listened to it, yeaa that did the trik, other then that only the one with Litvek i can still listen over and over again.. rly good full on. the hole album havesnice quality sound. i meen way above avarege
in overal i also found a album worth buying but dont belive in it being an all time masterpiece i think it still need more development in his tyle that besides being good, lack a bit of that originality that the masters use to have.
8/10
stras

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 20, 2007 20:25
Most of the tracks rock my boat. powerful music
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 08:14
Good review bitch. Looks like English 108 is paying off hahahaha. Good solid album. I like
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 12:59
Detox , Ido - domestic , Eli - pixel
they do work alot together , and if i remember correctly even shared house for long time.. but they are not 1           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 23:55
Tsabeat yeah just a typing mistake while writing my review,i meant Domestic and not Pixel.

Thanks for correcting that.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance