Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 30, 2006 20:41
Exceptional production, but too much Hom-mega style for me. Sounds damn good, but I missed a bit more originality, I don't know if it's because of the many collaborations...

Anyway, a lot of people will enjoy this, so check the samples and find out for yourself.
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6005
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 31, 2006 20:40
its true that hommega is another big label that established their own sound and now many their artists suffers by this... style must be familiar... but i think that this album is deserve our attention. crystal clear production and high quality - thats why its out on hommega... but melodies, groove, drive and beatbase still belong to artist. great cd, domestic. you are still one of the best in israel!
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
juggler
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 10:24
Great collaborations, great tracks, my favourites are 1,3,8 and 9           DJ JUGGLER (United Beats Rec. / Crystal Matrix)
http://www.facebook.com/djjugglerpt
http://www.facebook.com/jugglingpt
http://www.facebook.com/freakyfiction
http://www.facebook.com/techtwistpt
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 10:59
i said to my self didnt heard new israeli fullon long time so i tried it nothing new here the same formula music for the last 3 years i think sad that an artist that made music style like the track uman base do music like this and also mabey the production and sound are superb but its i dont know boring
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 13:11
psy^soldier; you are totally right.
Finally someone said it. That's what I have been w8ting 4.
'Art making machine' is huge Disapoitmant for me. I had very big expectations. I thought the Ido will show the world that Israel is capable to create good full on. This album is nothing even close to it. Nothing original, its the typical Hommega overused sound ( not all hommega artists are like that: sub6 are a good example). Boring music. All the tracks are the same- just like one long track. No original ideas ; to many collaboration. That wasn't what I expected from artists with such big reputation and the one who compiled a mile stone comp in trance; Think sync. I was expecting something in the spirit of that comp. dark full on. Only quake is like that. quack is really good one. To bad the rest of the album is not.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 02:29
i usualy dont listen to full on as its baisicly repetetive and boring , but i know Ido for very long time so i listen anywayz

defintly top notch production , and for sure festival music , sounds like 10000 peaples diggin

its true most of the ideas i heard once before , but since i dont listen to full on exept may be cosmosis so this was actualy nice and refreshing listen to.

favorites are 1 , begin amazing rest a little expected and 6 , defintly 2 am @ any festival

generaly , nice album , not my usual cop of tea , but hey coffee is also nice           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Nov 12, 2006 11:29
No much to say about this album but its at the top 10 of this year...and at the top3 of my selections           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Internal System
InterSys

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 10:54
Amizing sound technolegy, Music not my cup of tea.
I really liked 2 tracks from the album but not much.            Play It and Never Stop!
www.intersysmusic.com
www.myspace.com/intersysmusic
www.utopia-records.com
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Nov 14, 2006 16:14
in production matter i hv to say this is the best album i heard in 2006 no doubts about that
tracks like "big time", "flaming dart" , "something in my mind", "bloom on monday","non human"!! and other that are not so much my style but defenitly will fill any dancefloor in any part of the world...
anyway these tracks were present during most of my year in my djsets allways as some of my favorite while playing...
original or not the production is super hyper amazing!!
so way to go for ido domestic and keep on bringing more stuff like this into the future....           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 01:45
Probably the strongest of the Israeli full-on releases ever. Amazing sound production, and yes, this will rock dancefloors everywhere. And no, excluding Quake and Cannibal Archive, there is nothing special here, just the dancefloor formula that in average the average psytrancer will prefer. Statistically speaking. Quake and Cannibal Archive really rule though, two amazing tracks on a very well made album.

Guess that's not enough for me anymore, but I'll be damned if it's not one of the most proffesional ones that's probably a must have on anyone that likes HOMmega/3DV/Spun's music, and evem some that don't. Hell, I never was a fan of this style and this album still forced some good words out of me, so what the hell do I know?          http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 12:05
Quote:

On 2006-11-24 01:45, kaz wrote:
Probably the strongest of the Israeli full-on releases ever. Amazing sound production, and yes, this will rock dancefloors everywhere. And no, excluding Quake and Cannibal Archive, there is nothing special here, just the dancefloor formula that in average the average psytrancer will prefer. Statistically speaking. Quake and Cannibal Archive really rule though, two amazing tracks on a very well made album.

Guess that's not enough for me anymore, but I'll be damned if it's not one of the most proffesional ones that's probably a must have on anyone that likes HOMmega/3DV/Spun's music, and evem some that don't. Hell, I never was a fan of this style and this album still forced some good words out of me, so what the hell do I know?

Exactly. It's way better than the Insomnia album that everyone seems to be hyping so much. And before anyone starts bitching again about supporting starting artists... you just have to be really good in this scene (especially full-on which is crowded as hell with all kinds of wannabe's) to be noticed. And with people not having enough money to buy lots of albums, some just fall short. Comparisons will be made to determine what to buy, ok? This album may be pretty standard fare as well, but it's done in a remarkable manner. And Domestic always had his own kind of 'flair' unlike artists like Insomnia, who just sound like the upteenth clone of the clone.

In short: A good full-on album, one of the best of late.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 12:35
Oh, how i wanted this to be good- I really did- I've been waiting for this album since Radioactive Kinder Bueno- that make it, what? 7 years? Long time 2 wait, and sorry, that's not worth it. 2 years, 3 years- maybe- but not seven. Yeah, it's all perfectly PRODUCED (bahhhh) and "will move the dancefloor for sure" etc. etc.- but this is mostly dead music- no real feel, no freshness, feels like no love in it. Another case where the musician seems bored of what he is doing.
4, 5 & 10 are the only trax that moved something in me. I'm Sad.
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Nov 25, 2006 19:51
Quote:

On 2006-11-24 12:35, Bom*shankar wrote:
Yeah, it's all perfectly PRODUCED (bahhhh) and "will move the dancefloor for sure" etc. etc.- but this is mostly dead music- no real feel, no freshness, feels like no love in it.

I agree.
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Dec 11, 2006 23:51
"Quake" is a fucking monster! Overall this is definitely one of the best full on albums this year, and HOMmega seems to be back in top form           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
DJ_Rickam_

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 13, 2006 09:58
Art making machine is a masterpiece who is definitly in the top 3 of the most intelligent psychedelic trance album of the year. I waited this album since many years ago ... It's the first album produced by one of most veteran in the scene and who worked in the studio since more than 10 years. It's a perfect album produced by the wizard of the crystal clear mastering of HOMmega. A intelligent concept produced with a lot of sounds with many and different influences . His experience is massive, with all collaborations produced with many trance producers since more than 10 years . After many collaborations with the bests artists from the big name of the israeli scene such Infected Mushroom, Astrix, Pixel, X-Noise, Black and White, Space cat and other good one in the world such Wrecked Machines, finally Domestic and his collaborators presented his first high technology album. It's a dance floor album oriented who presented us a kind of restropective of the top quality dance floor music @ HOMmega laboratory: full on powerfull, psychedelic techno trance, dark groovy, electro trance and more . All tracks represent the high level of this masterpiece: with killer basslines, the kicks, the mixes really tight, the good synths, the sounds effects, intelligent sample and a good atmosphere who are normally very strong. And finaly again, the high quality of the mastering of the tracks!

Big time all the time with this music played on a big and good sound system! This sophisticated dance floor music produced by Domestic and friends presented us until the end of the CD a perfect audio quality who is aways really really crystal clear with original sounds and special effects always good in your ears each time ...

They not use the same receipt and the same parterns for each tracks . They use new tendancys of electronic and psychedelic trance music for realized a awesome atmosphere with each tracks played the night,the end of night or in the morning !

The collaborations between music producers @ HOMmega are normally always good and interesting for peoples who like good music.

My top 4 ...

1- Domestic feat X-Noise: flaming dart

The old and retro melody in this track is welcome , in the same mood of legendary sweet dream from ... Not to much full on, little bite more electro psychedelic trance with a slow and deep bassline after the nice introduction for start! The melody is not a surprise, but the atmosphere of the tracks is light and deep, not to much intense and full on , but the sounds and the melody is clear and good for the club and for the morning time for the outdoor.

2- Domestic vs Wrecked machines: bloom on day

Now, the surprise: the remix of classical blue monday from New Order produced by the dynamic duo from Israel and Brazil is the candy of the album. It's a good surprise from Ido and Gabe! I like it! This remix is different of the rmx produced by dino psaras who was very good, this one is more soft of course. It's less emotionnal that the other one, but his a good remix in Domestic and Wrecked Machines style. The bassline is solid with high hat effects, the kick is perfect for a remix of New Order. This tracks represent a nice cover up of the original, the best moment of the track: at 4h40 min until the end... The melody and the synth effects are top notch, and the electro style with the effects in the vocal or the voice of New order is perfect. The melody of blue monday used in a psychedelic track is a really good idea for the positive feelings in morning with trance music...

3- Domestic feat Pixel: Analogiz

It's one of my favorite tracks, because this track is savage, full on, techno trance, dark groovy, the atmosphere of the intro is little bite the same that the legendary dark atmosphere produced by The Delta with Marcus from X-Dream. The bass line is freaky freaky and the sounds effects are crazy for the night time! It's a really fantastic collaboration between Domestic and Pixel. Their collaboration are always all the time really solid. The best moment of the track, at 6h34 min until the end for the revive of Analogiz. When a album produced by Domestic and Pixel ?

4- Domestic feat X-noise: Non human

Finaly, this track is the powerfull track of the album. With Analogiz, the bassline is the best produced on the album! killer tracks with lot of freaky sounds and with synths... The crazy last call with the amazing melody at the final countdown after the break at 4h28 to 5h38 is unbelievable! Thanks for this masterpiece!

This album is definitly in my top 3 of the best album of this year. Can't wait for more! I like the albums with many collaborations with the artists on a same label, because we have more chance that all tracks are killer and good for the ears. No thanks you for a fastfood album with the same spice all the time adn the same paterns. I like listen a album when a ambiant track close the concept! It's a other door who is easy to open after a full explosion of domestic sounds.

------sorry for my english..... thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/djrickam
http://www.techsafari.ca
**Label DJ for Neurobiotic records: http://www.neurobiotic.com

:next released very soon @ Neurobiotic rds: JOTI SIDHU ::new sensations album::
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hom-mega Productions: Domestic- Art Making Machine HOM1CD049
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance