Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008

blottereater

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 19:34
what is 604... but a state of mind...
what is music... but a projection of that state...

GMS... just like alot of others lived in 604 for years..
mastering styles .. and technique.. testing dance foors before tracks went for production in europe...
as of now they are do so in Japan and Brasil..
and if one need to play for days and have the trancers move for the same amout of time.. the music needs to be like a story book.. not just a stanza...

Give GMS a nice long set... and you will see the full picture..... 604 style

boom from boombay

lyserdelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 20:48
Music 604
GRASS_HOPPER
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 19, 2008 04:35
enetred arnd 12ish and rik was beltin some proggy,semi full on tunes...thought ehll play more power full on stuff throught but he plyed them towards the end...been listenin to gms for a long time so missed the gems ....he did turn the heat on by droppin round n round,we will never die rmx,mescaline n few familiar ones juice towards the end when they switched on all the lights

also the rmx to groove armadas -i c u baby sounded interestin n diff....

overall a descent scene ..just chillin groovin....

impressed with the 500 cover scene..much appreciated.

6 more morning gigs(sounds yummmmmmmyyyyy)

bbay needs some full power israeli dance floor breakin killer mornin psychedelic artists...

lets try to get some of the enigmatic sound boys down..im sure they will cause some serious damageeeee..indra,holymnen
didrapest....all monsters .

until next time,

keep it full on full power...

cheers
the hopper           "dance is active meditation. when we dance we go beyond thought, beyond mind and beyond our own individuality, to become one in the divine exstacy of union with the cosmic spirit"
Indiandawg

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 19, 2008 22:40
wts the track id which had vocals you gotta fight for your to partyyy ...

peace
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 09:16
Quote:

On 2008-01-17 20:44, Raoul V wrote:

As for not being worth the effort, you guys should listen to an artist before going to a gig where he's playing... I cant believe you guys are saying you went to gms and didnt expect fluff, i mean come on, be fair...

+ 1 ...everyone knows GMS new sound is a big load of bollocks i dont know why people go and then complain? im surprised people survived his 3 hour set or whatever, i would definitely faint a handful of times along the way hehe
psycho manglu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 09:25
Quote:

On 2008-01-19 22:40, Indiandawg wrote:

peace

its Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right[GMS rmx]...theres another rmx by XSI butt both soundd pretty sadd...lol
Indiandawg

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 11:32
its a good track i liked it..!! afterall its everybody's personal choices nothing is bad !!!

peace
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 18:20
Quote:

On 2008-01-18 10:19, UrbanPsySpirit wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-17 20:44, Raoul V wrote:
I cant believe you guys are saying you went to gms and didnt expect fluff, i mean come on, be fair...

Fair enuff....Good to see it went well... But y bring the fluff then??

Cuz some of us love the fluff
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 18:21
Thanks to those that came and then chose to comment as opposed to passing judgment... deffinately some israeli master blasting in the pipeworks... so wait for it...

love and respect
raoul
boom!!!!!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 20:43
All the best..........

How abt some Sirius Isness........
          ~~`:::::Bo0M ShAnKaR :::::`~~
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 23:41
Quote:

Beastie Boys           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Ps! Baba

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 21, 2008 22:56
well... seems like a mixed bag here... the entry thing was kinda sucky but a few of ma stag buddies got in so no complaints... i personally thought gms's last album + the 1 under 1200 mics sucked so hard they'd giv brianna banks a complex so it was pointless turnin up for the scene... n ppl whu want floor churning dark... babas high bpm distorted sounds wont go good ina place which is packed 2 much neuroticism...
@the orgz... full power babas keep the scenes comin atleast sum1 is doin summin abt revivin the psy scene in bbay... btw ppl whu thought the fluff sucked.... look up the artists bfr u turn up for a gig man... @ the orgz.. hey babas hw bt sum ultravoice system nipel or perplex nxt tim aroun??... wld lub a scene like tht

cheers babas           ~^.ready to rave 2 the grave??.^~
Trance Forum  Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance