Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008

melloed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 12, 2008 14:41
Quote:

On 2008-01-10 16:14, Warriors(zeek) wrote:
6 days to go cant wait to blast...

gms after 2 years... hope to see a lot of positive vibe..

A message from the Designer Hippies family..

HAPPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!

Dear isratrance members and all the TRANCE lovers in the world.. a very happy 2008 or should WE say a very psychedelic 2008 , is what we are planning to make it ..

In the comming year , we promise to give you the best and the biggest names in the world of trance .. and who else better than THE KING OF TRANCE < < G M S ( SPUN RECS, IBIZA) > > to start of with...

We will put our best to make all our parties HAPPY PARTIES... cause thats what we do best..WE MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY ! ! ! !

And to end it on a note to people looking for free parties............ WE PROMISE YOU ONE OF THOSE ASWELL

HAVE A CLEAN , PSYCHEDLIC, HAPPY NEW YEAR

FLY HIGH , STAY LOW . . .

somehow i've realized( and people have told me again n again) Nothing is free!!!! :P

hope to be there...bom
          ~surreally yours~
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 12, 2008 15:44
Just to let you know entry will be 500 not 650

see you all soon

psyrain

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 12, 2008 20:29
killLLller

gotta dust off the dancing shoes ~!~           just for the ritual
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 12, 2008 22:14
"Dont watch tv, dont read magazines, (dont listen to Gms)"

Create! Create! Create! Create! Create!

But have fun. Do what u do ?

bom bolenaut

psyfreek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 13, 2008 12:56
Quote:

On 2008-01-11 11:24, Raoul V wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-11 09:51, psyfreek wrote:
I wont say that it shud be free however, last time wen GMS had come the gig was at C.rock pool side facing the sea which is obviously 100 times better then poison or any other night club........ they charged 500 only so y is this hike this time???? cant digest it man.....

As i said most of our gigs have been at rs 500 always.. Be it dede, zmachine or just the bombay freaks... I more than anyone believe that 500 should be the benchmark, but unfortunately sometimes that formula doesnt work... the last time rik was here at sea rock, he was flying through bbay and staying with bhoj, so those expenses were saved... Unfortunately they are not this time.. Also in 2 years GMS have only gotten bigger and as a result there is a minimum one expects to be paid.. Even in india, and rightfully so might i add... I promise if there is anything that can be done to keep the price lower it will be.. Hope to see you guys there.

Ok man..... i agree wit u..... we all r psyheads here n we hav to come to a point wer all r thoughts match.......

Tel me wats the best deal i can get..... ill be there wit my gf n few others aswell.... say we will be altogether 3to4 ppl
lemme know....
friedpurplestate

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 13, 2008 13:45
GMS has bcome really cheesy... guess its the ibiza effect lol...

i'll try 2 make it there...

have fun...
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jan 13, 2008 17:21
True that Fry... but Riktam's sets are flawless...
really something to appreciate
          No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
psyrain

Posted : Jan 13, 2008 19:47
hmm i havent heard any riktam solo sets... any links or anything Mad ?           just for the ritual
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 13, 2008 20:21
Ok heres the deal with the entrance:
AS MADE BY POISON

500 Rs for the guy
500 Rs for the girl

IF IN A COUPLE

Otherwise stag entry is @ 700

boom!!!!!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 13, 2008 21:08
Quote:

On 2008-01-13 20:21, Raoul V wrote:
Ok heres the deal with the entrance:
AS MADE BY POISON

500 Rs for the guy
500 Rs for the girl

IF IN A COUPLE

Otherwise stag entry is @ 700

Smart As****
          ~~`:::::Bo0M ShAnKaR :::::`~~
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 13, 2008 21:58
you know what i dont apprecciate, is fighting and arguing for hours with everyone involved at keeping the price as low as possible.... and then having people here act like we are trying to take advantage... just for your knowledge poison was going to charge 1000 for stags as that is their regular entry charge... it took a lot of convincing to get it to where it is, so please dont complain.. if anyone can organise a gig of this caliber @ poison and keep the prices this low,you should seriously be doing gigs yourselves....

Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jan 14, 2008 00:32
Quote:

On 2008-01-13 19:47, psyrain wrote:
hmm i havent heard any riktam solo sets... any links or anything Mad ?

Sorry bro... I aint got any links and I dont think the sound on it would do justice to his clean set... But I will tell you that with Bansi I've heard him live 3 times in bombay and they blew me away and he played solo once in Fire N Ice (Pune), in that party even though he played a very commercial (1200 mics + gms + infected etc) set, his mixing skills were second to none and the toons he brought in one after the other were like they were fresh outta the oven.

Foot Stomping Funky Set with flawless mixes... would make the toons just sliiiide like liquid on top of each other... and if u observe him on the decks... hez quite a performer too... moves to perfection.

Quite an act... and wid a sound system offered to him by poison, trust me you'll make the dust rise outta a marble floor

Good Luck.

-Mad

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
psyrain

Posted : Jan 14, 2008 05:11
haha crazy
i can see it now...
thanks           just for the ritual
boom!!!!!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 14, 2008 10:15
Quote:

On 2008-01-13 21:58, Raoul V wrote:
you know what i dont apprecciate, is fighting and arguing for hours with everyone involved at keeping the price as low as possible.... and then having people here act like we are trying to take advantage... just for your knowledge poison was going to charge 1000 for stags as that is their regular entry charge... it took a lot of convincing to get it to where it is, so please dont complain.. if anyone can organise a gig of this caliber @ poison and keep the prices this low,you should seriously be doing gigs yourselves....

Here i come.......

~~`:::::Bo0M ShAnKaR :::::`~~
psyrain

Posted : Jan 16, 2008 23:22
Quote:

On 2008-01-13 21:58, Raoul V wrote:

yup..sure got suckered into this one

after calling poison and confirming stag entry is rs 1000 (and not rs 750)..on reaching there were told no stags allowed..

laame and completely frying..full bummer..

peace out!           just for the ritual
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance