Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008

Ps! Baba

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 16, 2008 23:44

wow tht musta suckd baba... was the music worth it though??.. as for riktam havin flawless mixin skills good for him man but wot good r his skills if the music he plays sounds like techno pop??...
          ~^.ready to rave 2 the grave??.^~
Ps! Baba

Posted : Jan 16, 2008 23:48
but full power 2 the organisers man cos its a bitch tryin 2 convince a club in th bbay/pune zone to host a trance scene... i wldnt mind the entry if thr was a mor baje artist playin tho...
          ~^.ready to rave 2 the grave??.^~
blottereater

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 01:23
eh.... good thing I did not make it...
STAGS NOT ALLOWED*****WTF....
but again.... i later spoke with some of my click and they were all there.. so stags did go in... guess it gets to how to deal with the dogs @ the gate

boom from BBay
psyrain

Posted : Jan 17, 2008 06:09
we were ready to pay the entry still no-go!
stags mustve been allowed pre-10.30..

anyways ive saved my money for some good psy..           just for the ritual
singularity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 06:27
yep, surely the stags were not allowed entry when we walked in , one of my friends talked our way into the club , so lucky for us!!! but by aroudn 11, it was starting to fill in, guess they must have allowed the stags later.
WONDER what the organiser has to say about this ? ?

it was a good party, definately not the best ones! a lot of regular city poppers in the club,, who walk in without knowing whos playing..

party went on till 2.00... one thign i found absolutely ridiculous was that,, GMS played tracks by TIESTO ?? WTF WAS THAT ?

]| warrior of the light|[
Ricket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 09:22
hahahahahaha.........
soundz like ppl who went were taken for a ride...........
friendz of mine who went said it wuz one of da crappiest nytes....... da muzic wuz sad.....
those who dint enter (or couldnt enter) i feel u guyz saved ure $$..........
all this couple entry jazz should be kept to ure "hiphop bollywood" nytes..... specially when u charge so freakin much for da entry.....
Dont take advantage of da fact that the bombay scene is dry n suck up as much as u can from the ppl who wanna listen to sum good muzic.....

from wad i heard it wuz all -ve

jusz my 3 n half cents

Boom

Ricket
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 10:34
man, scenes are going sad everywhere...

guess it's time to head to Nepal....           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
|-Spiral-|
Spiral

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 12:30
ahahah gms lolol
bombay needs sum DARK, EVIL ..not this fluffed skuff
bom

--------------
noise poison recs
hypnotica recs
pleidian recs
VA Lysergic Lesson 2 out soon!!! (noise poison recs)
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 12:31
one silly question wer girls entry free ???

- - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
psyrain

Posted : Jan 17, 2008 13:03
Quote:

On 2008-01-17 12:30, |-Spiral-| wrote:
ahahah gms lolol
bombay needs sum DARK, EVIL ..not this fluffed skuff
bom

just for the ritual
singularity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 13:41
yeah!! talk about some person boasting about the caliber of gigs he organises!! & shit! eat your words brother.. it was a sad night!           ]| warrior of the light|[
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 14:54
Not sure what party you guys went too but everyone i was with last night was having a blast... Riktam said it was the best party he's played in bombay... If you dont like his music, theres not much i can do abt that..

But to let you know, most people were dancing their asses off.. will upload the videos and photos and you can decide for yourself ... the owners came in and personally said they havent seen their club rock that hard b4... if it was so sucky, they wouldnt have they tied up with us for 6 more gigs this year?

On a wednesday night we pulled in 800 people plus turned away abt 200 because of lack of space... Still exploiters?? or should poison have jammed everyone in...

Entry for stags was 1000 with 500 back in drinks vouchers, why dont people mention that.
Entry for couples was 1000 with 500 back in drinks vouchers,
why dont people mention that
Single girls paid 500 with 200 back in vouchers...

Over a hundred people came to shake riks hand at the end, they were shouting and screaming for more....

will upload the footage as soon as i get it...
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 17:01
^ sounds like it was a banger !!!!
& surely man need to see some vedios & also hear more reviews from all the gms fans !!!!!

@ Raoul V i think its a nice start keep going man ... good luck !!!!
hope to hear some more bangers from your side i dont mean the cheese, the malai & maska is wat bombay needs

Respect !!!           - - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
goaacid

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 17:56
Me & my friends had a tough time getting in, and believe me it was not worth the effort.
the sound sucked big time, it sounded like house or commercial or i dont knwo what absolutely crappy.
poison is a big no no,

I know you think you understand what I said. But I don't think you understand that what I said is not that I meant.
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 20:44
Fully appreciate that unless your in the middle of the dancefloor the sound at poison really doesnt hit you... they have their bass suspended from the ceiling, as a result only the dancefloor gets the 'thump'...

As for not being worth the effort, you guys should listen to an artist before going to a gig where he's playing... i wouldnt go to a kindzaaza gig expecting to hear spun style music... I cant believe you guys are saying you went to gms and didnt expect fluff, i mean come on, be fair...

Eitherways, the photographers are mailing me the stuff tom, will post the pictures up soon...
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - GMS (Riktam) at Poison Bandra, Wednesday Jan 16th 2008
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance