Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone

herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:18
new generation of pure psychedelic malakes are back....sorry guys but if always something going rong in one party all the pure people of new generation (we have more of this,and it's no good) he say always malakies about the party promoters,he search something to say.....why talk if you dont know about the story and if you was not there ??
,....so good luck next time.....to all....
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:20
Quote:

I think if you have put the entrance with 5 e and put one or 2 local Djs the thinks we will be better now.

And i wait for a great next event to clear with some way the problem of the Vol.3 party.

Cheers and have a good day.

i say again it ment to be girls party....then things might be worst to the people oppinion.....you think we didnt think to put locals ?...

we will try to make it afterall and be a super party like it ment to be !

Thanks for your time man...
~Paranoia~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:25
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 17:18, herplex_simplex wrote:
new generation of pure psychedelic malakes are back....sorry guys but if always something going rong in one party all the pure people of new generation (we have more of this,and it's no good) he say always malakies about the party promoters,he search something to say.....why talk if you dont know about the story and if you was not there ??

You think so ?
I was there palio malaka and i have pay the 10 e and i have a great time.
I just say my opinion and i haven't blaym the promoters or try to find just something bad to say for partys.

If you read clear you are going to undersatand.           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
herplex_simplex

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:29
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 17:25, ~Paranoia~ wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 17:18, herplex_simplex wrote:

You think so ?
I was there palio malaka and i have pay the 10 e and i have a great time.
I just say my opinion and i haven't blaym the promoters or try to find just something bad to say for partys.

If you read clear you are going to undersatand.

i speak for people dont go to party and then talk bullshit...thats all...man......
Mnemic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:31
Dont get why u still talk about that, whats the point ?
Why we always do this? i mean fighting all the time, we greeks.

Bah.. i dont get you guys. yes they had a bad luck, some things went wrong, some others should not done never.

Better luck next time, im sure they will make a better party.

But wth, stop acting like zwa.
PS: paranoia.. chill man... wth?          Mind Altering, Psychedelic Trip...
~Paranoia~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:38
I am chill. .
And i have no problem with anyone But, when i have read this

------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have answer with the same language.

And i understand what is mean bud luck and respect it.

cheers           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
Tralala

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 22:59
I wasnt there but if I understand correctly, the guest djs didnt appear due to a problem with their visa that the promoters could not do anything about so there is nothing to blame them there.

They also informed the people at the entrance and lowered the fee to 10euros.

Cristal Eni got all the money she was promised.

I still not get what the problem is and you keep on posting and posting...
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 23:18
Sorry i dont get what the fuss is about..
if the resident djs had a promblem they would come out and say it.
Twilight Zone has done parties and Festivals and they are respected people in Tessaloniki and around...
so if a dj get low money they made the deal..
thats how promoters work with djs..
and if the dj could not come from russia what is he suppose to do put private jet...
so from what i see ure fussing about nothing ,
its same situation for instence in israel .big israely djs artists get shit money as resident even if there known world wide.....
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 23:25
com on guys... give everyone a break...

enough!!!!!!!!
Mnemic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 14, 2006 15:45
Agree with moonsun & Tralala

Oh.. and noa_ too           Mind Altering, Psychedelic Trip...
LeeLoo

Posted : Apr 19, 2006 02:11
Three are dancing and two are singing...
and the rest of us are watching as far as Blaster's response to me is concerned.

I have nothing more to add to my previous post.

The matter does not concern only this event, but the whole of organisers who "unluckilly" fail to respond to payment responsibilities towards the main attraction of the show, who ARE DJ's. Sometimes not professionals, just plain music addicfs that like to share some things with the rest of ppl and have a good time.
If israeli dj's get trivial amounts as residents it is not a concern of the greek. If greek dj's don't get what promised or what should, then again it is not a concern of israeli.

Furthermore, money is not the crucial connection between organisers and djs. If you are to pay you surely think so.

Cheers!!!

PS As far as pm is concerned... Dear Blaster i pmed you before my post. Where were you then? Coffee? Will you pay for it? Or will i have to ask you to?           Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 02:34
Sorry Lee loo but u know the concept that 1 is world know like a big artist with lots of realises ,and the other is just a dj,some times a resident mite play better ,which iv heard this lots of times..
but if a resident playes or not they dont care cose there are lots of residents in 1 country ,and if 1 ask more money ,the other wont..so in conclution greek artists are the same as israelies in there country...resident there are too many and the cheapest 1 always win..free is better...
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 22:17
Quote:

" The matter does not concern only this event, but the whole of organisers who "unluckilly" fail to respond to payment responsibilities towards the main attraction of the show, who ARE DJ's. "

...i dont care about other organisers actions.

" Furthermore, money is not the crucial connection between organisers and djs. If you are to pay you surely think so. "

sorry i dont understand this

" PS As far as pm is concerned... Dear Blaster i pmed you before my post. Where were you then? Coffee? Will you pay for it? Or will i have to ask you to? "

...no pm dear....i dont have any new pm:)....
and i'm out of town from Megali Monday (and still be...) ....and you know i will pay for coffee or beer or drink or i dont know what else will please you ...

and please be so kind and send me this pm again

LeeLoo

Posted : Apr 21, 2006 09:39
i find no use in sending you a pm that i have already sent (like 2 days after the party).
and that's a long time ago...
sorry that we dont have reports like in mobile phone communication...

sorry you cannot understand...

there's also no point in talking about anything any further... sorry.

i made my point.
you made yours.
What's done is done.
End of story.

Cheers!!!

HAVE A NICE EASTER EVERYONE!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance