Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone

Miss Yo-Yo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 10, 2006 18:23
Hello to all here again, I as want will apologize before Twilight Zone and all of you.
It is very pity to me that I couldnt arrive to Thessaloniki
I had a same problem with visa in greece embassy as yana. I have received this sad news in the evening on Friday and unfortunately already nothing could change for arrive. I hope for your understanding.

I know precisely that I soon shall see all of you.

All the best Greece

boom          www.yo-yo.dj / www.planet-ben.net
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 07:59
No Yo Yo ... No Party           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 11:00
we are very dissapointed of what happened to the girls.... ....not really in their hands.....this visa situation really sucks...we really waiting them all to blast the place....we still work on this and we will be back soon.....
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 10:23
damn visas

*Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 13:33
Quote:

On 2006-04-10 18:23, Miss Yo-Yo wrote:

I have received this sad news in the evening on Friday.

I do not know what the entrance fee was or if there was a notice at the door of the party but one thing I understand is that you mr. Blaster did not bother to inform the people here although you knew about it from Friday night that is why you did not appear here on Saturday while you flooded the topic with posts the whole week long.
LastDance

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 13:41
There was a notice at the entrance and the entry price was lower but he sould inform us about this earlyer as long as he know about that from friday..
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 15:00
Hello Andonis and Emanuela,
...i'm sorry but i didnt know this from Friday....YoYo know this from Friday......read more clear and think before you speak please....or dont speak at all.....i was waiting at the airport for 2 hours at Saturday night.... not you......hope its more clear now.....we couldn find Olga on Saturday because she had her mobile off.....no mail no nothing....mail with explanation came on Sunday .....i'm sorry man.....but thats the truth.....good or bad for you....
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 18:06
Quote:

On 2006-04-12 15:00, Blaster wrote:
Hello Andonis and Emanuela,
...i'm sorry but i didnt know this from Friday....YoYo know this from Friday......read more clear and think before you speak please....or dont speak at all.....i was waiting at the airport for 2 hours at Saturday night.... not you......hope its more clear now.....we couldn find Olga on Saturday because she had her mobile off.....no mail no nothing....mail with explanation came on Sunday .....i'm sorry man.....but thats the truth.....good or bad for you....

If that's the case I'm sorry, wish you better luck next time.

p.s. I think I read clear enough and spoke my mind.
I just did not know the whole story. And if promoters respect clubbers it is certainly good.
Mnemic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 19:58
Respect to Crystal and to the TwilightZone's guys.

Too bad.. yoyo nd sun had prob with Visa
Better Luck next time.
Hope to see Girls Power 3.5 soon ;P           Mind Altering, Psychedelic Trip...
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 22:34
Respect to Krystal_eni???
Well yeah! Her friends gave her respect and support by showing up.
All ppl that were there dancing all night long respected her.
Except for the organisers.

Actually last Saturday night, Xilourgeio was full of ppl dancing to a marathon set by Krystal_eni 'till early morning hours (frm 1.30 to 8.00 more or less).
What Krystal_eni got in return?
Apart frm ppl's smiles that is!!!
A mere amount of money - it is really embarassing to state the amount-.
A payment that -at least- her company of friends left at the cashier (entrance or bar)!!!

So much fuss about the Russians, whereas a Greek girl took up on her shoulders the whole gig and gave so much ppl a good time and what she got in return was...
TOTAL INAPPRECIATIVE BEHAVIOUR BY THE ORGANISERS.

DID YOU SEE ANY OF THE ORGANISERS TO STAND UP IN HERE AND AT LEAST THANK HER?

The point is...
This event should have been cancelled mates.
Not get out of it clean -or almost clean or not in jail- because of Krystal_eni and TREAT HER LIKE THAT afterwards.The girl went there for a two hour set... she did a marathon set -i dunno how many dj's would accept to do that- and helped the guys as she could... and they said in the end WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. They could have said WE OWE YOU ONE girl.
Or better...
WE OWE YOU
ONE: GRATITUDE!!!
TWO: TOTAL RESPECT!!!
and THREE: SOME EXTRA MONEY!!!
(that you will get whenever we get our hands to some)!
Krystal_Eni should never ask for more!
You should have proposed that in the first place!!!

Girls Power my ass...

Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 03:13
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
LastDance

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 08:59
Quote:

On 2006-04-12 22:34, LeeLoo wrote:

Actually last Saturday night, Xilourgeio was full of ppl dancing to a marathon set by Krystal_eni 'till early morning hours (frm 1.30 to 8.00 more or less).
A payment that -at least- her company of friends left at the cashier (entrance or bar)!!!

So much fuss about the Russians, whereas a Greek girl took up on her shoulders the whole gig and gave so much ppl a good time and what she got in return was...

The point is...
Not get out of it clean -or almost clean or not in jail- because of Krystal_eni and TREAT HER LIKE THAT afterwards.The girl went there for a two hour set... she did a marathon set -i dunno how many dj's would accept to do that- and helped the guys as she could... and they said in the end WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. They could have said WE OWE YOU ONE girl.
Or better...
WE OWE YOU

Girls Power my ass...

boommm
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 14:05
Unfortunately here is to blame both sides,,,,,local djs dont respect themselves and play at parties for free,,,or
for very small amount of money,,,,even when they play better from the famous guest djs ,thats why promoters dont respect these local djs and they treat them like prostitutes,,,,I think its time for local djs to stop sell themselfs so cheap or for free and start claim what they
deserve!!!
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 14:15
Hehe Hellios...Big subject mate           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 15:55
Quote:

On 2006-04-12 22:34, LeeLoo wrote:

The point is...
Or better...
WE OWE YOU

Girls Power my ass...

xmmm...ok.
Lets see now....

We really have nothing personal with Crystal Eni BUT WE PAYED HER EXACTLY what we agreed at first place even the party has ONLY 10 euro for entrance as the Guest djs didnt appear... The club was almost full of people, yes, but the most of them where enter for free either from the ladys free hour (wich has unbeleiavable attendance !!!...(woman presence was really obvious i think...) or our "big as always" guest list ....you really dont pay attention to this details....always....because you just see a club full and thats all no matter what....organisers got rich...rest is tiny details........but ok....lets continue..
We didnt gave less than agreed and Crystal Eni didnt ask for more when we called her at 12 o'clock at midnight and let her know about this situation..(she can assure this in public if is she feels so...)..we discuss to make a whole night dj set and she said ok right away...otherwise the party would have been cancelled afterall and we say this....the best was to happen with low entrance fee just for the people that coming to have fun because we didnt have the time to inform them and a lot of them would be really unhappy if they come at Mylos and find the doors closed...we thought it would be more fair to follow this option and we did it !

PEOPLE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !

We are not a couple of stupid criminals or greedying scumbags as some users of this forum think we are....we do our best for the best result..(some people dont give a shit about this and hell we dont give a shit about them !!! )..sometimes things are turning opposite direction and the most important for us after all money losses, bad reputation or other difficultys is to make the party and avoid peoples dissapointment when they arrive at the entrance..think of this...we dont wake up one morning and say...xmmm ok lets eat some money from this people....we could do this very easy.......like a lot of organisers did in the past.....but we are not like this.....beleive it or not....we love what we do and we will continue do it now and forever.

Crysta Eni knows very much how we respect her and the last thing we want to do is to let her down...
..well to be honest in this particular situation there is also another "side of the coin" that we really dont want to say in public because this turns to be more personal and really dont concerns the rest of the people...

Dear Lello i really dont know how much you know about what "more" happend between us and Crystal Eni after this party and say all this but if you really want to know some more details about it and have a complete point of view, we can discuss in pm or in more personal at a nice cafeteria......dont you think ?

To conclude what i'm saying is that we have a lot of very good Greek djs with alot of potentials and bright future and they do have respect from Greek organisers (most of the times...) but we also think that they really deserve respect when they also respect and appreciate the efforts of the organisation...not talking only about the money...(of course money is a very crucial point between agreements but not the most crucial !)...

........at the end of the day whats the most important thing for you ? To respect each other or fight to each other..?

We truly feel sorry if we let some people down but at least we tryed OUR BEST not to do it.

...sorry for the novel but it really needed some things to be told for the best understanding of the rest...

BOOM

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance