Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone

**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:31
i don't want to play the (i know everything here) or to blame promoters or dj's or nobody.
but by the time that you find out that there are no rusian girls for djing and you didn't want to cancel the party, why you didn't find some other dj's to play except crystalleni,you know,to excuse the 10 euro entry because man,it's to much the 10 euro with no drink for one dj.
thank god we have many,Doc,Kreon,Absolut Zero,Kulu,Angelo,Sadi etc.
as about the VIP list that you have,man this is your problem.
what are you telling us know?that we have to pay the place,the dj's and all your expenses because you want to put your friends for free? SOPA RE,Ti FASH???

KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
Bebis2326

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:34
it was totally a discusting party..
the place was full of kagures & it was the sixth or seventh time this winter i noticed ppl fighting and droppe chairs & stones like hooligans between them..
i used to go at ksilourgio at this winter ofen especially at free freequency events & it wasn"t like this..(much better & quality ppl & not many kangoures)
after the last psychedelic events at ksilourgio i think the place & the ppl there sucks..

Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:36
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:31, **HoffMan** wrote:
i don't want to play the (i know everything here) or to blame promoters or dj's or nobody.
but by the time that you find out that there are no rusian girls for djing and you didn't want to cancel the party, why you didn't find some other dj's to play except crystalleni,you know,to excuse the 10 euro entry because man,it's to much the 10 euro with no drink for one dj.
what are you telling us know?that we have to pay the place,the dj's and all your expenses because you want to put your friends for free? SOPA RE,Ti FASH???

no man we dont want to say this...it is impossible to do the party for free... 10 euro was the least could be done...most of our friends payed normally because they want to support..like they always do...guest list is not always a friend list u know...i was clear enough......for putting other djs it was possible of course but it was Girls party.....and also we dont know other girl djs in Greece except Sofia and Xristina...
~Paranoia~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:36
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:31, **HoffMan** wrote:

This man have a point i think.           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
**HoffMan**

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:37
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:34, Bebis2326 wrote:
the place was full of kagures & it was the sixth or seventh time this winter i noticed ppl fighting and droppe chairs & stones like hooligans between them..
i used to go at ksilourgio at this winter ofen especially at free freequency events & it wasn"t like this..(much better & quality ppl & not many kangoures)
after the last psychedelic events at ksilourgio i think the place & the ppl there sucks..

true,i didn't want to report this incident but guys you must do something about the fights there.
**paschal**
**HoffMan**

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:40
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:36, Blaster wrote:

no man we dont want to say this...it is impossible to do the party for free... 10 euro was the least could be done...most of our friends payed normally because they want to support..like they always do...guest list is not always a friend list u know...i was clear enough......for putting other djs it was possible of course but it was Girls party.....and also we dont know other girl djs in Greece except Sofia and Xristina...

What girls power re man,this was girls maouer,from the time that you can't make the power try to make something alse to save it.
psychedelic marathon my ass.oust           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
**paschal**
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:40
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:37, **HoffMan** wrote:
Quote:

true,i didn't want to report this incident but guys you must do something about the fights there.

yes we 're sorry too, but the fight happened between a drunk man and the security because of argument between them....i really dont know what happened but this was out of the club. i really sorry for this.
**HoffMan**

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:42
maybe we sould pay and 1-2 euros for the broken chairs           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
**paschal**
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:44
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:42, **HoffMan** wrote:
maybe we sould pay and 1-2 euros for the broken chairs

...broken chairs ?..
**HoffMan**

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:45
Quote:

t was the sixth or seventh time this winter i noticed ppl fighting and droppe chairs & stones like hooligans between them..

**paschal**
**HoffMan**

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:47
anyway man,don't worry
see you at the next power but try the power ranger this time           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
**paschal**
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:48
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:47, **HoffMan** wrote:
anyway man,don't worry
see you at the next power but try the power ranger this time

ok
~Paranoia~

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 16:54
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:40, Blaster wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 16:37, **HoffMan** wrote:
Quote:

yes we 're sorry too, but the fight happened between a drunk man and the security because of argument between them....i really dont know what happened but this was out of the club. i really sorry for this.

I was there and Blaster say the truth.
But the problem i think is not the one fight of the night .
And like i see you have finish all your problems with no explenetions.           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:00
Quote:

what explenations ? i think i answer ...no ?
~Paranoia~

Posted : Apr 13, 2006 17:09
Quote:

On 2006-04-13 17:00, Blaster wrote:
Quote:

what explenations ? i think i answer ...no ?

I think if you have put the entrance with 5 e and put one or 2 local Djs the thinks we will be better now.

And i wait for a great next event to clear with some way the problem of the Vol.3 party.

Cheers and have a good day.           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIRLS POWER Vol.3 | Sat 8 April 2006 | DJ SUNGIRL - DJ YO YO | MYLOS - Thess | By : Twilight Zone
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance