16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2007

ning

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 00:27
sweeeeeeet festival! esp sunday morning/afternoon by the front speakers w/ DJ Leila and the dancers. thx gaian crew for a memorable time.
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 08:20
yo "UHMWPE " can you please shut the F%CK up already. i cant believe your presence was at the festival you are so freaking annoying.STOP COMPLAINING. SET UP YOUR OWN FREAKIN FESTIVAL WITH YOUR OWN RULES< THAT NO ONE WILL GO TO!!!!!!!!! ill pay for your ticket next year to gaian mind as long as you promise not to go. THANK YOU

ps - sorry guys i dont mean to be this harsh , but ive been looking at this kids posts and i think hes freakin crazy
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 12:28
ouch easy beautiful fest such a positive experience now being tainted by such negativity as my grandma never said but im sure someones did "if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all." ets collectively take a vow to keep the negativity away from this amazing subculture hapiness movement weve got going here.

:chuk:

UHMWPE

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 13:59
those are beautiful words facehead

guys save your energy and use it as attention into yourself every time you get pissed. it's a hard but powerful exercise
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 15:35
Anyway...Chuk/Facehead, your set was
killer bro, some of the best psystrance material I have heard lately! Your set, and
Kilowatts at north crook were the
highlights for me!

Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 16:59
does anyone have any pictures of BOrat???
FractalPhono
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 17:07
I like your face chuk           www.FractalPhono.com
www.ZenonRecords.com
www.Gaian-Mind.com
orbicles

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 17:09
Orbicle's & Karmakanik's pics are up! Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orbicles/sets/72157600548609388/

and yes there are some Borat pictures in there
Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 17:54
OOOOHHHH HAHAA! i cant stop laughing thinking of Borat, melanie those pictures of yours are AMAZING! so nice to see you!
Eitonin
Eitonin

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 18:03
Just got back this afternoon to hot sticky Tokyo after a looong flight on the very half-assed Delta Airline. Jet-lagged, body aching, and still feeling elated.

I had the best time I can remember ever having at the Gaian Mind festival. Pulling it together without some of our key players from previous years presented us with a challenge right from the get-go that was at times overwhelming to think about before we got to get started... but everybody stepped up and we managed to throw it all together with even a few upgrades like making the stage bigger, all the while singing "pretty good now, yup alright!" and with minimum frustration in the process. And learning from last year, the stage was well prepared for heavy rain... which never came!!!

Then the party... I especially loved Primordial Ooze, YY, and Eg-Bot's sets... and it was my first time hearing Facehead and I enjoyed it. Solomoon rocked the Sat. morning sunrise, and Shapestatic's set was also a nice groovy balance treading between minimal and old-school goa with lots of subtle psychedelic sounds.

I got to enjoy Saturday daytime too without being too tired, for the first time Saw many old and new friends, walked around, even got a chance to sit in on Daniel Pinchbeck's talk, which I enjoyed very much... I hope he can keep coming back.

Dancing with everyone on Sunday morning was just incredible. I enjoyed meeting so many awesome people and reconnecting with old friends... I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time and couldn't wipe it off even if I did want to try... actually I did try a couple of times and then just decided to leave it alone

I may be biased about the deco, but I do think Mimi outdid herself yet again. Yeah, that was her all week on the top rung of the huge ladder that takes at least two people to move, with one foot on the top rung and the other wrapped around a tree while tying something up above her head. And popping all those extra blacklights up on Sat. night that were perfectly placed, without even creating a slight disturbance on the dancefloor to do it... wow!

The chillout was fantastic... pristine sound, great music, a whole big playground... all the artists came together to create such an awesome space.

Peter Parker provided a really nice space on the covered stage with mattresses and projections.

...and I got to see my brother, whom I have not seen in over 2 years. It's hard when we all live so far away from each other, but he made it happen, had a great time, and hopped freight trains back to Florida.

So I have tons of gratitude to everyone who came, danced, had good conversations and shared moments on the dancefloor, played, and helped to create some magic that will long be remembered. I feel so lucky to be a small part of it.

Finally, I can't express enough what it meant to dance with Ananda, Shanti, Allen and Melanie in the Stone Circle! For me, that's what the whole thing was about this year.
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 21:28

Here's some Ohio crew Goahead pix
http://tekgnome.com/gallery/v/Parties/GMSF2k7/           Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
trancetraveler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 21:42
Wow. I'm still finding the words to express this one...

Thank you so much to everyone. I haven't danced that hard in years. Everything, and I mean everything, was perfect: music, art, weather, people, vibes, etc. etc. I had an amazing time and am extremely grateful for the experience.

Bom!

Tena
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 22:01
Quote:

On 2007-06-29 12:28, FaceHead wrote:
ouch easy beautiful fest such a positive experience now being tainted by such negativity as my grandma never said but im sure someones did "if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all." ets collectively take a vow to keep the negativity away from this amazing subculture hapiness movement weve got going here.

:chuk:

Isn't that kind of like saying don't have an opinion, unless it's the one we all agree with... Way to move psytrance one step closer to a religious experience... lol...

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but the major complaint of the guy was that the sound was not loud enough, correct? Sounds like a valid complaint to have from a music festival to me...
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 23:05
Quote:

On 2007-06-29 22:01, thegooddale wrote:
Isn't that kind of like saying don't have an opinion, unless it's the one we all agree with... Way to move psytrance one step closer to a religious experience... lol...

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but the major complaint of the guy was that the sound was not loud enough, correct? Sounds like a valid complaint to have from a music festival to me...

exactly.
agree with you 200%%
but on this forum ppl. get sooooo defensive if someone has somethign critical to say.
GUYS, THIS IS A FORUM to discuss things whether -ve or +ve without getting rude.
I agree UHMWIPE got a bit silly in his later posts but his main concern was the sound and he has the right to express his opinion without having everyone jumping down his throat and gettig nasty right?

so let's just all chill pls.
have a great weekend. MWAH!!
          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 23:05
PS: I am glad you all had a blast at GMSF!

more kisses and warm hugs          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance