Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF

psynthetic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 19:35
No offense taken Megan, I totally understand different musical tastes obviously. Next time we will definitely look to incorporate some of the ideas regarding flow that has been mentioned in this thread.

It just has to be understood that our intention is to grow and not to alienate those whom may not be comfortable yet with the full on nighttime experience. We are dealing with some pretty heavy energies inside these events and we have to take the necessary steps to choose which energies are going to illicit a friendly and healing experience to those who haven't been exposed to these things yet

Having brought in a lot of different types of music we knew up front that we needed and wanted to keep things more accessible to those who were not familiar with this type of music and I think that was accomplished fairly well.

Check out www.symbiosisgathering.com as there is a message board up now where you can post ideas for next year, volunteer to get involved, put up your pictures, and just generally talk about your experience and the people you met at SG05!
ricardo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 22:53
Absolutely mind blowing event.....What was that location??? couldn't be better....Paul, Tony and all you of you Thanks very much for letting me be part of it.

Best,

Ricardo
synchron24/7

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 7, 2005 10:47
well I loved the location...as far as the party...who knows I cought the flu and was puking my guts out the entire weekend. eheheh not so fun there...I finaly came out of it on sunday late morning and emerged from my tent to find one of my favorite minimal progressive producers playin...tetrameth was good imo ... I think paradigm it probably seems poorly timed becasue of how off the scedual was and such also I know it's not so much your taste...I think it was right up my alley for the time and my energy level. I had an experience none the less this weekend just wanted to say thanks to the peps that put it on I drove all the way from LA to check it out and it was interesting to say the least. I'd liek to hit up a full blown SF party soon I've yet to expereince what you guys are all about but I'm open minded. peace to all and we will probably meet on the dance floor soon enough....Brian namaste
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance