Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 23:07
maybe its the techno Praxis from the bay area? i remember meeting a cat with that name at Secret Society in Santa Clara about 4 years ago.
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 02:49
That's the same one Tom...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Mr Liu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 02:13
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 23:04, Hels wrote:
I already know the answer but: this isn't the Praxis with Buckethead/Bootsy/Laswell, is it?! Nah...can't be! Takes some balls to steal a Bill Laswell project name! Hahaha

Wow. Now if it was really Praxis the band...Symbiosis would be even that much better!!!
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 03:42
cant wait for this! Its going to be an awesome trip... been waiting for something like this for a while now.           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
psynthetic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 21:18
Just wanted to put out a quick reminder that we are just 1 week away from one of the biggest electronic music festivals ever to happen in Northern California!

Symbiosis Gathering 2005 is happening and this is the last week to get cheap pre-sale tickets before the price goes up at the door.

3 days of camping and dancing in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains! Swimming pools, hikes, showers, this place has it all!

All of the lineup and ticket information can be found by going to www.sg05.com

See you Next Weekend!!!

=Psynthetic
g.o.a.Play
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 22:44
Hey People!!

Will you guys be excited to know that JAIA has this event listed on his website!! yaaaay!!

His latest album Fiction rocks and I am sure people will hear a lot of his unreleased tracks as well..lucky people in SF area..Milwaukee sucks:P

konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 00:34
Quote:

On 2005-09-23 22:44, famiable wrote:
Hey People!!

Will you guys be excited to know that JAIA has this event listed on his website!! yaaaay!!

i am curious about this. does it mean that he's joining the line-up?
give us the link to the web-site, please.

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 11:04
Quote:

On 2005-09-24 00:34, konflux wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-09-23 22:44, famiable wrote:
Hey People!!

i am curious about this. does it mean that he's joining the line-up?
give us the link to the web-site, please.

http://jaia.net.free.fr/pages/news.htm
here you have it konflux...it is not true anyway, unless is especial guest nobody should know about... taking a fly to portugal on the 1st in the afternoon or just making it back from portugal to close up on the 2nd...
anyways i had another question about driving estimate from LA-OC area does anybody would say more than 5hrs??? thanx..           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
wendy j

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 21:21
I would say about 5 hours drive time is about right from LA/OC.
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 23:14
Kin Beat,

I swear that I saw the party listed on Jaia's website when I was looking up his album to buy it a month ago. I was even planning to come to the party to see him but was not able to afford it.

Sorry for the mistake People..didnt mean to mislead anyone

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 23:55
Quote:

On 2005-09-24 21:21, wendy j wrote:
I would say about 5 hours drive time is about right from LA/OC.

thank you wendy j, is not that far, though what's 2+ hours away from SF anyways i think i m spending the weekend inn the forest.
famiable its ok mate no harm like u said it was about a month ago anything could've happen. i just did my research           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Tryptamine

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 26, 2005 09:18
Hey every one:
Tim Here I am leaving Israel on WEDS. Morning I will be back for the party.And Seting up sound for the live acts.I need to get from SFO to LA to get my gear.Any one into renting a car with me and making a quick drive from SFO to LA and back to the party?By the next day with meSee I need a little help because of my back.Let Tony know some thing or email me at
dogstarstudios@gmail.com.In the mean time here is a teaser of what I have been doing latly.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=408031..

See you at the party.
Tim Smith
Tryptamine

Posted : Sep 26, 2005 09:55
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 23:04, Hels wrote:
I already know the answer but: this isn't the Praxis with Buckethead/Bootsy/Laswell, is it?! Nah...can't be! Takes some balls to steal a Bill Laswell project name! Hahaha

I promis you that is not the same person,The praxis I know is not like that.He has a bit more creativity in him than that
Tryptamine

Posted : Sep 26, 2005 09:56
Quote:

On 2005-08-26 02:49, mubali wrote:
That's the same one Tom...

I don't belive so Mubali.There is another.I know this praxis and its definetly not him
brunox

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 10:04
Quote:

On 2005-08-25 03:41, ricardo wrote:
Way to go Tony......This is going to be huuuuuge...

Best,

Ricardo

-------------------------------------------

Hey Ricardo ..I bought my tickets already, also i see you ther...

and everybody here..
P.L.U.R

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - g.o.a.Play & Friends Present *SYMBIOSIS GATHERING 2005* Sept 30-Oct 2 - A 3 day Outdoor in SF
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance