Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany

aum_shanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 13:45
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 19:55, Wizack Twizack wrote:
i had nothing to do with that girl and i have no idee how she entered the stage.. and if i see her i feel like slap her face.

bOm..

yeah.... wery cool of you *nerd!!!* what about you??? Standing onstage after your set... when claw was on... like a hardcore mediahorny superstar i***t!!! *lol* RESPECT!!!
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 21:14
hello ....

back to greece after a big festival lot of freaks nice faces and good vibes....
i have not see anything of above on stage and i dont care a lot! i visit germany for fullmoon and i had i great time....
nice organition.... nice deco(the best laser show ever!).clean toilates(for 50cent! it was beter to say 5 more euros for the ticket entry and no broblem!).hot bath...a lot of chaishops and food stores with good food...(with 4 euro you eat nice!!!)... but then the rain and the air it was little booming sometimes...
best sets for me dejavo he blow me away...sphongle was asome fantastic set simon did well the job that nows years now...

i give this festival a 9.5/10.
I hope in few years to come again....
maybe the global worming make north germany more summerble.......

d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 21:32
more music reviews please !!!

+ and -

http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 23:23
for u dark elf
zik rocked
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 09:31
Quote:

On 2007-08-07 21:14, dimospsy wrote:
hello ....

i have not see anything of above on stage and i dont care a lot!

same here. Cuz I spent all my time on progressive floor and I guess all these action/ adventure stories were going on in full-on floor.

Once again, Thnx to all the artists. I think the music was amazing all the time and can't really say who was the best. All perfect in their own style.

Lots of to all artists and organizers.
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 13:54
Quote:

On 2007-08-07 13:45, aum_shanti wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 19:55, Wizack Twizack wrote:
i had nothing to do with that girl and i have no idee how she entered the stage.. and if i see her i feel like slap her face.

bOm..

yeah.... wery cool of you *nerd!!!* what about you??? Standing onstage after your set... when claw was on... like a hardcore mediahorny superstar i***t!!! *lol* RESPECT!!!

i was reading claws post..and now i heard it was her who got raped and im very sorry for that. acctually i know who she is. and i had no idea it was her who was the victime here.. i was just irretated cuz she almost spilled beer on my lapie and pushed me 2 times.. and thats not wrong to get angry about.. but as i said i feel really sorry for her and i know she is alright now.

and btw.. fuck u too aum_shanti.. dont even wanna use ur real nickname here for that post..

bOm..
          For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-07 21:14, dimospsy wrote:
hello ....

back to greece after a big festival lot of freaks nice faces and good vibes....
i have not see anything of above on stage and i dont care a lot! i visit germany for fullmoon and i had i great time....
nice organition.... nice deco(the best laser show ever!).clean toilates(for 50cent! it was beter to say 5 more euros for the ticket entry and no broblem!).hot bath...a lot of chaishops and food stores with good food...(with 4 euro you eat nice!!!)... but then the rain and the air it was little booming sometimes...
best sets for me dejavo he blow me away...sphongle was asome fantastic set simon did well the job that nows years now...

i give this festival a 9.5/10.
I hope in few years to come again....
maybe the global worming make north germany more summerble.......

Hi Dimospsy
Thanks for the great comments about our live we really enjoyed playing here thanks to again to Chriss and crew for this great festival which seems to be getting better and better each time.

http://www.myspace.com/dejavoo303
PRONOIA

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 04:17
PEACE EXTRATERRISTIC TRAVELLERS !!!

PSYNOIA @ FullmoON-FESTIVAL 2007 TRAILER QUICKTIME 06:39:06 Min. 29.32 MB

http://www.psynoia.de/video/Psynoia.de%20Fullmoon-Festival%202007%20Trailer.MOV

Part of our FullmON-Festival Set 02:14:00 mp3

http://www.psynoia.de/mixe/promopsynoia.mp3

KILLER FESTIVAL!!! HAVE FUN !!!

Live long and prosper!

BOOM SHAKALAKALA !

talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 16:51
I can not post a real review because i arrived the last day only...but it was my third full moon festival, and my favorite...the sound was good, and the people also...
So for me now, because the season is finished, i would say that Freedom, Ozora and Full moon were the best of the summer...(i eard good things about sonica also, but i haven't seen...)
So keep the good work in Germany too !!!

cedric .
Lexia

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 15:46
Well, Roberdo@Chaishop has written about the the rape at Fullmoon festival:

Every weekend we create our own small reality to relax and sometimes also escape from everyday trouble and stress. But especially within the trance scene we have quite a few sensitive people who are aware of all that problems on this planet going on also during we dance and enjoy our lives. Sometimes it also happens that this sad reality breaks into our parties- Thievery, fights, arguments... those remind us that life is not only “happy sunshine”. And sometimes there are even incidents which are that horrible and heavy that we do not really find words for our disgust. We all remember that dead baby on Shivamoon 2002 for example… Now another really worse incident happened on this year´s Fullmoon festival. Some of you might already have heard about it or read it in one of my last newsletters: A woman was raped on Monday morning at this festival. For myself this issue was that shocking that I instantly decided to do some more research about it to reveal the truth of this sad story. And actually I finally found a person who talked with me about this incident. Its a very close friend of the victim and so I was able to gather some real detailed information. Here is my report.

The victim is a girl from Sweden, Fullmoon 2007 was her very first festival experience ever. On Sunday evening she was celebrating on the dancefloor together with a friend but then suddenly had some physical complaints and so went to the Chill Out with her friend to relax a little. After a while they went on and she lost her friend when going to the toilet. She returned to the mainfloor where she entered the stage for she was in posses of a VIP armlet. Still she had not recovered from her complaints in that moment. On the stage the culprit, a guy from the USA who had come with one of the mainfloor deco teams without being really member of that team, got aware of her. He brought her right under the mainstage and started violating here there. While he rapes her, he tells stories about his past 5 years in prison and that he did not have sex for five years. He also talks about girls only teasing guys up because they want to be treated like this. And he not only rapes her, he also beats her up and even tries to bite off one of her ears. As said the victim is kind of sick in this situation and so not really able to defend herself.

But finally her survival forces come back and she beats the culprit that hard that he turns blind on one eye. She manages to escape and runs to one of the securities. Instantly a lot of persons get aware of the situation and of course get very, very angry. The culprit gets beaten up that hard that there is not much left of him when the police arrives to arrest him. The victim girl is brought to the hospital. Beside the massive psychological shock her ear and her legs are injured. She is treated very bad at the hospital, the doctors dont even give her a headache tablet.

When this story goes the circuit in the camping, people get very angry of course and when it is confirmed that the culprit was with the deco team, a riot develops. Especially the Swedish people get scissors, lighters and spray cans to destroy the decoration. But it are also some Swedish persons who convince the promoter to take down the decoration before the stage is burned by the riot. So everything calms down very close before the mob takes revenge.

The culprit is now in prison till his trial starts. Fortunately the victim has a very strong lawyer on her side. There are rumors that the culprit escaped from the USA because of another punishment which now awaits him there after his prison punishment here in Germany.

At this point for me it is very important to say that Chriss, the promoter of Fullmoon gave maximum support to everybody and really cared for this horrible issue. He is definitely not responsible for this guy being with one of the booked deco teams because the culprit came with the deco team on the one hand, but was not a original member on the other hand. So big thanks goes to Chriss and the security guy Dave for their big support of the victim and her friends. This terrible incident could have happened on every other festival too, it has nothing to do with Fullmoon festival as an festival.

May this shocking story encourage all of us to take care of each other- not only in everyday life but also at our beloved parties!

--
www.chaishop.com

What a horrible story!           • Emotion in motion •
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 16:55
Im shocked!
no girl needs that in a space like this... we need to be aware, and like Lexia says... keep an eye on your brothers and sisters... I am sad to hear this... this is a changing part for the scene in many things and ways.

But maybee then Chriss will use me for deco next year, after the let down this year... come on chriss, im a safe guy... not to myself... hehehe... aint we all!!

And wizack... ignore him... hes just pushing your botton!

Im a media super star on the dance floor... check my moves and my ass.... loving it all the way... LOL
          U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance