Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany

daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 12:11
hahah yeah indeed           www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 16:25
Top stuff from Chriss and crew yet again this festival seems to be getting better and better. Very professional org as well.

www.myspace.com/dejavoo303
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 17:19
Heheeh glad you all had a blast is there any super person that has a video of jellyheadz/claw/zik or any daaaark artists??? would make me really happy to see them
THXX!!

BOOOOOM!!!! 3ô
grandfather of rock

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 19:51
no energy at the festival.exept chillout,yellyheadz wizacktwizack,encapalopaticys,claw+sphongle,awfullmusic!! all the other music sounds like the same teenydreamtrance shit. i was never a big fan of hardtrance-rave music in the mid of 90s, but this was quality when i hear this shit they are playing today. sorry hallucinogen-your sphongle music was great but as hallucinogen,your music sounded also like this cheap clubmusic. to all psychedelic people:dont go to the big german festivals!!!!!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 21:03
My second time at Full Moon Festival, and just like in 2004 I had an overall good time, but I have experienced better festivals.

Music-wise I heard good sets from Flowjob (the timing with the sun coming out just in time for their liveset Tuesday evening was perfect), Allaby, Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Antix (the 2 DJ's before did a good job as well), Ace Ventura, Liqud Soul, Electrypnose and Protonica in no particular order.

Overall both the music on the main and alternative stage was too much of the same though, and the sound on both floors was far from perfect. The mainstage had the best sound, but the sound on the circular alternative stage was just terrible if you were outside the circle.

The atmosphere was ok - Tshitraka at the same location just a few weeks before had a much better atmosphere, but since it was only half or maybe quarter the size, it didn't really surprise me. Luckily I met many familiar faces at the festival, which in the end turned out to be a generally good experience.
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 22:00
the festival was great all artists was killer between them killer vibes they all played killer music in there own styles ,i say deco work the organization was perfect. talamasca , sirius isness, jelly heads , astrix ,simon posford, bliss realy imprested me ,all teh people there were realy possitive met many new friends had lots of fun ,like to thank u all for this nic vibe i got from u. bom
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 01:43
Hehe what to say I just came home some hours ago..

For me its getting too big and commercial. But it was funny best sets for me: Jelly headz, real power morning set, Wicked Hayo - Lets go faaaster and Zik - good stuff all over.

But what was so disappointing was that after the cool crazy psychedelic music (in the "dark" nights) they started to play full-on again ?! For me it got way too boring I like the morning to be crazy and experimental ..

But the prog scene was some good fun, thanks to the chill telt by the prog scene (the candy, sweet dreams tent). Im not normally a prog lover, but some real good suff getting played there.

I also liked the sound quality from the prog scene better, real good stuff (the old FMF setup as in 2003 when I was there last).

Good people I met ofcourse, many going from psycrow (hi all )...

--- And to the guy who took my brown pull over with a Ohm sign on it, from the main floor last night, give it back ---            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
boomer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 02:56
Pictures in the [ Party Galleries ] forum..           You see things; and you say, ´Why?´ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ´Why not?´
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 17:37
My 5 cents
This was my first Full Moon fest and I have to say that in spite of the weather I had a blast.

The totally crazy location , the spotless organization, the extra nice ppl and girls and the very excellent food and drink in the festival area made it all worthwhile.

Music wise I have a feeling that the main stage was main in size only. Most of the music played there sounded totally the same and was divided into 2 main categories – "cheese" and "why?"
The "cheese" bit was the totally endless line of Israeli artists (some of which are my good friends but they know my opinions so I feel free) playing more or less the same sound and the wannabe star DJs playing the same cheesy full on that after a while just seemed to melt into one big pizza. Exceptions were Bliss with interesting and different music and Allaby with massive low(er) bpm full on.
The "why" category is the equally endless line of very unpronounceable horror/dark psy artists playing the same khhhhhttttttssssshhhhhhhhhhhheeeeyyyyyyy sound over and over again for days which makes you ask 3 simple questions – Why is this DJ/artists on stage? Why is this called music? And why oh why am I listening to this? Just looking at the eyes of the dancers to some of these sets would be enough to give me nightmares….

On the prog stage on the other hand I had a lot more fun. Excellent sets from many artists (I wont start naming names so to prevent piss from going to heads) and very nice and relaxed atmosphere. The sound (especially on stage) could have been better but who am I to complain? I met with shit loads of friends, drank and smoked too much and overall had a very very nice time

G

http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
klopfgeister

Posted : Aug 2, 2007 18:19
here are 2 short videos from the fullmoon festival

and:

http://www.klopfgeister.com
http://www.myspace.com/klopfgeister
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 20:24
Uhm, so there's this "rumour" about the deco-dude who raped a girl under the main-stage. He's supposed to be in jail right now or something.
Anybody got some more info? If this is true it's just terrible...
Imp

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 23:27
wtf?! I REALLY hope this is a joke!
boomer

Posted : Aug 2, 2007 23:33
This is not a joke.. A swedish girl was raped by a deco guy..

don't know what happende with him..
          You see things; and you say, ´Why?´ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ´Why not?´
psysnoopy

Posted : Aug 3, 2007 05:59
I just wanted to thnk FMF crew for the amazing experience. Im on my way back from Germany, not home yet, really had a good time.

I was spending more time on progressive floor and the music was Fantastic all the time. Evenyhough the weather was fucking freazing and I really have problem with cold weather, the music was so good that I couldn't stop dancing.

Big thnk to Organizers and to all the Artists. I met some really nice people and thnk to all the people
who kept the dance floor rocking.

waiting for FMF 2008.

Quote:

On 2007-08-02 23:33, boomer wrote:
This is not a joke.. A swedish girl was raped by a deco guy..

don't know what happende with him..

Oh my god!!! very sad news
when did that happen? More info pls.
space loop

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 06:38
another fantastic fullmoon experience even though the opening with this wedding thing was so poor...

amazing performance & show from DELYSID, excellent set from CLAW, psychotic performance from ENCEPHALOPATICYS , amazing psychoblasting live set from JELLYHEADZ, magical chaotic perfomance from PENTA & a perfect tribal ending from HILIGHT TRIBE
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance