Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany

CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 11:01
Quote:

On 2007-08-02 20:24, MoWGLi wrote:
Uhm, so there's this "rumour" about the deco-dude who raped a girl under the main-stage. He's supposed to be in jail right now or something.
Anybody got some more info? If this is true it's just terrible...

From what i saw cause i was on the stage at that moment, a girl was out of control, disturbing the person that was playing, almost touching the laptop and the keyboards there...
Pushed them a few times, so wizack asked the security or who was the guy there to come and remove her from the stage...
She was a strong girl so it wasn't so easy to remove her... She put some resistance!

Finally 2 persons removed her from there... This is what happened 'on the stage'...
Now if somebody else did something after that? I don't know, but i don't think!

Nevertheless, the fest was great, top quality organization and a killer location! Sound system was very good and i really enjoyed my time there!
The only bad thing which it is unpredictable factor was the weather... Sun is a must in this kind of festivals!!!

chuzzzzzz

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 13:09
Very nice fest, many great psychedelic folks

Pity about the weather, but the music kept me going....favorite sets: Ace Ventura, Claw, Jelly Headz, Electrypnose, Dj Pedrao (managed to cover myself in mud in record speed during that set )and Hallucinogen.

Hope next year the sun will be out again
mirageman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 15:08
Me and my girlfriend came to this from the UK and had a great time! Some good music but for me the best thing about FMF was the decor. Having dropped some acid on the Sunday night we were witness to the most amazing laser lightshow on the main floor. It was the most spectacular thing we've ever seen, the way the laser light activated the fluoro in all the netting strung overhead - on acid was mindblowing! The soundsystem on the main floor was crisp but perhaps could have done with a bit more base. Shame about the weather, but that's beyond the organiser's control!

Was there a laser show every night? We don't remember seeing it on the Saturday night, for example...

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 15:48
never bring your groupies on stage ahahahah
hope everyone had a good festival           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Mahakala

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 16:43
hey freaks, this festival was a blast!!! i had a damned great time there!!! nice location, nice deco, many shops, good sounds and (in my opinion) friendly vibes... thanks to Bliss/Painkiller (oh my god, they killed kenny) - kiiiillllleeerrrr!!!

but the best thing was monday night - i had never before a more psychedelic music experience like the crazy tunes from the new darkmaster ELECTRYPNOSE!!! zik continued in a good way and whicked hayo - pfff... theres nothing to say - except for "thank you"... after these 3 hours i had to go to a quiet place to process these crazy datas in my brain (i hope you understand what i mean... ) - ingenious guys...

looking forward for next year - but before i'm looking forward for portugal...
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 17:22
Quote:

On 2007-08-03 11:01, CHP wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-02 20:24, MoWGLi wrote:
Uhm, so there's this "rumour" about the deco-dude who raped a girl under the main-stage. He's supposed to be in jail right now or something.
Anybody got some more info? If this is true it's just terrible...

From what i saw cause i was on the stage at that moment, a girl was out of control, disturbing the person that was playing, almost touching the laptop and the keyboards there...
Pushed them a few times, so wizack asked the security or who was the guy there to come and remove her from the stage...
She was a strong girl so it wasn't so easy to remove her... She put some resistance!

Finally 2 persons removed her from there... This is what happened 'on the stage'...
Now if somebody else did something after that? I don't know, but i don't think!

Nevertheless, the fest was great, top quality organization and a killer location! Sound system was very good and i really enjoyed my time there!
The only bad thing which it is unpredictable factor was the weather... Sun is a must in this kind of festivals!!!

chuzzzzzz

yeah she was a real wild cat.. dunno if she was possesed or what but it took 3 securityguys to get her off stage and she allmost managed to drag some amps and mixers with her in the chaos. Anyways, i hope she is all good now Wicked girl!
VaPPa

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 17:57
The "rumour" is unfotunatly true it was a friend of mine and it was whay the main deco was removed and replayesed. But he wasent withe the deco team just a FUCKED UP dude frome USA ho helped them and he is in jail now and the girle is fine and this was during a hole other time.

But she came back and hade a nice time during Perplex set and hilight tribe and she will not be broken down by this tragick event and is so greet full to the FMF crew ho realy helped out and got the FUCKING PRICK ho did it!!

And she will shorly be there next year aswell i hope..

I shure whill and mybe wizack should get some new gropies then.

Tnx to Chriss, tom, Ronan, Dan and all other that suported her!

Superb festival as alwayes!!           NEW Booking Agency www.ENLIGHTED.org (Under construction)

For contacting me use VaPPa@enlighted.org
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 18:44
this incident is tragic im realy sorry to hear about this story ,its sad to go somewere to party and crazy people to mess people up, i hope the girl is well,

like to say thank u to criss ,tobi ,and tomi for the good vibes.2008 will take ure heads of.....
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 19:55
i had nothing to do with that girl and i have no idee how she entered the stage.. and if i see her i feel like slap her face.

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 19:59
When someone gets raped at a psy party -> It makes me sick and
disgusted!! This information should get out to the people... You need
to take care at such big festivals, never walk alone etc.. Sad.. This
is for all girls out there.. Normally I thought this wasnt a problem
in psy parties.. But its apparently just as fucked up there

And what about all the stealings ? My pullover was stolen as well as
several bags from the mainfloor (the bag in the day!!!).

I also heard about some cars getting breaked in ? True ?

The girl have my best regards from Norway, stay safe.
           3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
chesmo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 20:00
i enjoyed the mainfloor pizzashop very much, very tasty pizza. mjammjam.
thx to leo and the crew!
about the party is nothing to say!
bOOm!
Kimmeke

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 3, 2007 22:46
had a super great time at this festival. nice atmosphere and only the weather made me a little bit depressed hehe...

big thumps up for the organisation:I had never seen such a clean festival as this one, clean dance floor, clean toilets, clean camping...thank you...
on the other hand can someone please tell to the organisation that putting a full on dj right before and right after the dark live acts isn't such a great idee...going from cheeze into psychedelic darkness isn't such a nice thing...they better putted some night-full on or stuff before the darker music, that would have been so much better for artists themselfs too you know.

anywayz...had a great time overthere with my friends although during the daytime when there was full on music i got a little bit bored , waiting for darker music hehe (but that I already knew before when I took a look at the line-up).

for me best act from this festival was jellyheadz, amazing set made to listnen through a soundsystem like this, thank you karim,you made my festival...penta dissapointed me , I don't know why, I expected maybe too much..electrypnose and digitalist on the other hand were great...

for the rest: nice food, nice shops...and I slept a lot haha...music was sometimes too boring...

maybe till next year...
]Infected[

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 01:02
Sundy from 11:00 - 15:00 "Steff" played in the Chill. It was just beautiful psychedelic chillout music ;-)

Anyone know this guy and have the url from the website of his label or his own?
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 12:50

Guys, Pls post some pictures.

I've missed the festival.

Just got back to work.
Imp

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 13:47
Check the pictures section and you'll find plenty

Besides from the incident with the girl and the weather it's been a great festival overall. I had a great time and met many nice people. Imo Allaby and Ace Ventura played the best sets.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival July 27 - August 1, 2007 near Berlin, Germany
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance