Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

lusty_freak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 3, 2007 06:18
So much nonsense being talk here...

Jelous people sometimes really do astonishingly stupid things.

Anyway, Freedom is set and it will happen.

See you there!           En Sof Future Events:

- 29th January 2010 - Return To The Source @ Porto Rio

www.facebook.com/ensofpt
www.myspace.com/ensofproductions
cyprusnoise

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 3, 2007 14:35
After Shamanik If possible!!!!

Boomba!!           Dont need one!!!!!

Have a good time all the time!!!!!
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 3, 2007 14:58
Enough talk with fake ecologists....if anybody here is an ecologist, better identify themselves and tell us where they work ...cause i think everybody got it by now that nobody here is an ecologist....anyways, Freedom will happen, the environment will be respected, and it will be a great Festival ...and if anybody is sad because of this, i dont really care!!!
Iīm very happy about this, so i dont really need to be reading more negative stuff here.
....shame on you, guys!!... faking to be someone else is low.

Freedom Festival = Rock n Roll!!!!
boombeiro

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 3, 2007 15:31
Hey lusty freak !!?
You are not the guy how works ih the 11 days of festival in 2005????
up and down festival???....the biggest festival in 2005?
You are not the rigth person to talk about trust because you make part of this past festival and lots and lots of poeople lose they money.
And you in the 3 day of the festival you run out of the place .....
Me and my friends buy the tikets festival in your shop and after bthe festival you close the shop....why?

Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 4, 2007 17:16
Quote:

On 2007-04-03 15:31, boombeiro wrote:
Hey lusty freak !!?
up and down festival???....the biggest festival in 2005?
You are not the rigth person to talk about trust because you make part of this past festival and lots and lots of poeople lose they money.
Me and my friends buy the tikets festival in your shop and after bthe festival you close the shop....why?

why attack lusty freak here? not the time or the place.           difficile est non saturam scribere
Clipper

Posted : Apr 4, 2007 17:36
LOL, boombeiro well you are making stupid comparation

Freedom is a real dream, UpDown was an impossible dream, you know why

Because Crystal matrix has 8 -> 10 years on promotion and experience and is credible, updown crew i canot say the same, they have started to make parties in 2004 like 2 3 parties and them a fest of 11 days LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Dude get real, about lusty well you have a tiny little box ther called PM use it not here
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 5, 2007 20:25
Crystal matrix doesnīt have 8-10 years of life ....dahhhhh
they exist since 2002...some make the math.....
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 5, 2007 20:30
1 more thing for me crystal isnīt credible ....u wanna know why ???
Bequase they bring always the same artist, meaning they donīt care about doing diferente things Itīs all about $$$$ everybody knows that.
but hey , insīt it what makes the world move..? lol

gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 6, 2007 00:52
Quote:

On 2007-04-05 20:30, Methodic Marble wrote:
1 more thing for me crystal isnīt credible ....u wanna know why ???
Bequase they bring always the same artist, meaning they donīt care about doing diferente things Itīs all about $$$$ everybody knows that.
but hey , insīt it what makes the world move..? lol

so if they dont bring different artists they are not credible???!!!! this does not make any sense man. i dont like some of cristal matrix events but i have a simple solution; i dont go. but if you look to freedom 2005 line up and to after freedom this year...give me a break... shpongle, ott, hallucinogen pleeeeeease. you dont like it dont go just simple has that. but i will be there for shure.
And is sad that people create new signatures just to gossip arround credibility hein.
          dont worry be hippie
jmsgredos

Posted : Apr 7, 2007 04:12
no license, no freedom! itīs not a question of euros or dollarīs, itīs a legal question, and autorities donīt wanīt bad decisonīs cause, you know, now in Portugal is everyone with eyeīs on public thing! lool
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 8, 2007 15:48
Quote:

On 2007-03-30 10:32, jmsgredos wrote:
to osiris:

listen, I live near the local where de festival you think thak will take place...I am part of the ecologist group against the festival. The damage of festival is bigest than you think. the ambiental politicīs that organization presentīs donīt solve the problemīs. Festival on Caia is againsīt the law. I know festival on ambiental autorities will have negative apreciation
and canīt get autorization. so buy ticktīs now is a great risk. Ask to organization if festival is already legal? so osiris I donīt say mistakes, Iīm on place, and you may have some resultīs from festival... and where is the spirit of the mother nature that you say? you all respect nature, and now ecologistīs against festival on that place...! therīs something wrong! of course festivalīs wrong on that place, festival is busniss and have lot of resultīs!

in the first year of the festival 2005 they (crystal) had to clean in up spot because the spot was...dirty and never exists a festival there so where were you and other ecos before festival choose that place...certainly not cleaning or certainly not chasing the company who left the garbage there or tyres to burn or dry washers machines (by the way it was 2 guys who went to the festival in 2005 who had to move these machine) so you are in the field but you donīt clean, you donīt dirt your hands...but talking you are expert...your consistency of thought is that freedom is bad for the place but the rest of the year people making polution there and you just donīt care or do nothing....
jmsgredos

Posted : Apr 9, 2007 02:20
On 2005 was on particular place. on Caia we made a lot of cleaning actions with schools. In Campo Maior everyone knowīs that, we made it only on the public places, on particular places NO, you need autorization and someone has the responsability of his own! no?
The main problem of Caia and Freedom, is noise and massive presence for protected species that ICN - Instituto de Conservaįão da Natureza, work for yearīs with public euros to preserv species like - black stork; osprey..and otherīs. In Portugal are only two places where you can find osprey, a couple on Costa Vicentina ou Costa Aletejana and tree specimenīs in Caia...so you can see how important is place for conservation of osprey! than you have lot, lot, lot, lot of lakeīs like Barragem do Caia all over the country...! itīs so simple man, understand..! this is the main question, and ICN will not aprove Festival, and they have a word to say by law! itīs too clear man!
lusty_freak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 15:38
Quote:

On 2007-04-03 15:31, boombeiro wrote:
Hey lusty freak !!?
up and down festival???....the biggest
festival in 2005?

Yes I worked at that festival because I was being paid by the organizer for it.People lost their money and so did I,cause I never saw my last pay check for my work in July and August.

Now,to the lies you're spreading...I did not leave the festival place before thursday.Actually the organizer did,while me,the web designer and another guy got stucked there trying to solve the possible matters.And I'm pretty sure plenty of artists and people who attended the festival and are users here on the forum can confirm you that.You don't seem to be one of them actually,otherwise you wouldn't be saying that crap.

As for the shop,what about it?I closed it because it wasn't profitable.It was already announced before the festival that it would close on July 31st.Next time read the signs.And also,if you're about to talk about a refund that would be on the responsability of the organization,not the shop.

Any other matter you want me to clear to you regarding other festivals while we're at it,or can we now discuss Freedom Festival?
          En Sof Future Events:

- 29th January 2010 - Return To The Source @ Porto Rio

www.facebook.com/ensofpt
www.myspace.com/ensofproductions
dimitra

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 16:58
... bad vibes...
what?? why is a festival that is meant to be filled with love and happy people haunted by all this??
ecologists and people that try to burry in mud a summer festival??

my friend 'jmsgredos' i alredy have a ticket for the festival because all i want to do is come all the way to portugal to listen to some good music with my mates and have a good time.. by no means (and i believe i speak for many people that listen to our music) do we mean to harm the enviroment or the wildlife...
we love the wildlife and we dont want to be a nuisance to it...

on the other hand if we happy colourfull people create a nuissance to the locals of the area... dont use the animals as a front..

last festival i went was in the woods.. i could hear the crickets between the beat in the music... we didnt really disturb them and everyone knows crickets are pretty sensitive...

anyway i am willing to stay after the fest to clean up the mess and i m sure that many people would love to join me... see?? real ecology...

big love           ..multicolored darkness in ultrasonic sound..
zé cabra better than trance

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 15:41
Albufeira do Caia after Freedom Festival 2005

Dedicated to Crystal Matrix and friends

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival17hk4.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival18sr2.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival19rc3.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival20hl0.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival14se4.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival15az7.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival11xk6.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival12ka3.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival13rz3.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival16aw9.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival21so7.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freedomfestival22rf2.jpg
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance