Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 29, 2007 20:46
http://www.freedom-festival.org.

mates dont miss on avi(astrix) all set to release third single album called RED MEANS DISTORTION.

great festival,massive line-up,lets all get free.
boom,
NISHAN.
          -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
jmsgredos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 10:32
to osiris:

listen, I live near the local where de festival you think thak will take place...I am part of the ecologist group against the festival. The damage of festival is bigest than you think. the ambiental politicīs that organization presentīs donīt solve the problemīs. Festival on Caia is againsīt the law. I know festival on ambiental autorities will have negative apreciation
and canīt get autorization. so buy ticktīs now is a great risk. Ask to organization if festival is already legal? so osiris I donīt say mistakes, Iīm on place, and you may have some resultīs from festival... and where is the spirit of the mother nature that you say? you all respect nature, and now ecologistīs against festival on that place...! therīs something wrong! of course festivalīs wrong on that place, festival is busniss and have lot of resultīs!
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 21:02
To jmsgredos:
first of all, i seriously doubt that u belong to any ecologist group, seems to me that u must belong to some party organization instead....and second, u shouldnt be talkin about stuff u dont know....the Festival will definetely take place there, so enough nonsense around this.

Live & let live, my friend!
Peace.
jmsgredos

Posted : Mar 31, 2007 01:21
thatīs not a anarchy! you must respect rules! you only think on sex, drugs and trance!
My objectiv and the plataform of defenderīs of Barragem do Caia, you saw and will see on paperīs, is to send festival for other place!
Itīs the only place where you canīt do it..! itīs so simple man! Go to Alqueva, itīs bigger! someone said in Campo Maior that changing place is waist energy "remember"!!! but you will lost much more energy..! youre not friendīs of mother nature, itīs only busniss!
boombeiro

Posted : Mar 31, 2007 19:17
To all:
the festival itīs illegal,but some people from the organization tell itīs a question of euros to the mayor give the confirmation of the place.
They give the license 1 week before the festival starts.
Fuck all the birds in the area!!!!
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 1, 2007 02:14
Fuck all the birds in area???

And how about FUCK YOU dumb ass !!!!!!

like that ?
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 1, 2007 02:15

On 2007-03-12 23:27, v3r1n wrote:
I can't understand why people are so drawn to a populist money hungry festival like this?Cheesy !

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 1, 2007 02:44
Quote:

On 2007-03-30 10:32, jmsgredos wrote:
to osiris:

listen, I live near the local where de festival you think thak will take place...I am part of the ecologist group against the festival. The damage of festival is bigest than you think. the ambiental politicīs that organization presentīs donīt solve the problemīs. Festival on Caia is againsīt the law. I know festival on ambiental autorities will have negative apreciation
and canīt get autorization. so buy ticktīs now is a great risk. Ask to organization if festival is already legal? so osiris I donīt say mistakes, Iīm on place, and you may have some resultīs from festival... and where is the spirit of the mother nature that you say? you all respect nature, and now ecologistīs against festival on that place...! therīs something wrong! of course festivalīs wrong on that place, festival is busniss and have lot of resultīs!

Hey man...BUG OFF
We tired od your shitty stories,,,everyones understands that u are from other org and u are trying to spread bad vibes against work of the other, your attitude here is ridiculous.

<i will be there plu 10 000 people believe me!!!

SEEE YYAAAA in FREEEDOM
jmsgredos

Posted : Apr 2, 2007 00:56
10000 people on Barradas bull cheet land...let me laught...
jmsgredos

Posted : Apr 2, 2007 00:59
...the new place chosen by organization at barragem do Caia is on the center of cow exploration, plenty of....!!!
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 11:43
i agree with the statement above - "live and let live"

start your own thread, jmsgredos, if you have something to say.. otherwise please stay out of this one.

thanks.           difficile est non saturam scribere
kuntact
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 12:12
yoooo.... hi there my friends

Attencion we are talking here of 2 wellknown Label/Promoteurs Crystal Matrix and Hommega.

For who dont know Crystal Matrix is one of the best promoteurs in PORTUGAL we are not talking of amateurs.

So chillout guys and attencion to the web site

Freedom will rock, and for some ppl this is a big problem if you know what i mean .

Go GO Crystal & Hommega ....

Dj kuntact (3D Vision Rec / Moonblast Prod.)

http://www.myspace.com/djkuntact
DoLphin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 15:38
Interesting ideas. Actually, every territory around us is a national park, all over the world...

d.

osiris

Posted : Apr 3, 2007 01:28
Quote:

On 2007-04-02 00:59, jmsgredos wrote:
...the new place chosen by organization at barragem do Caia is on the center of cow exploration, plenty of....!!!

My friend , BOOM festivals venue is also a COW FARM and the COWS are there untill 2 weeks of the beggining of the festival...i dont see any problem with that?? Now u are against COWS???
If u say that org changed place u have nothing to worry...or u arent a really ecologist???
zé cabra better than trance

Posted : Apr 3, 2007 02:05
Hey kuntact, do you understand portuguese?

Take a look: http://blogs.parlamento.pt/acidadeeasserras/articles/40194.aspx

What do you think about this? Tell us please...

Why don't you put the location on the web???

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance