Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

geometrical trip

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 14, 2007 13:40
This is too bad...
But for what they are saying, the fest will be in different spot, but in the barragem do caia area.           Boom!
Embryodelic

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 19:20
Guys i'm confused . Is this fest going to happen or not pls answer and some updated playlist would be very nice tnx
boombeiro

Posted : Apr 16, 2007 21:51
this weekend in a party near Lisbon lots of people talk about the cancelation of the festival.....i hope not men...
All of this shi.. because of a band of stupid birds.
FREEDOM FEST

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 17, 2007 02:07

Hello everyone FREEDOM FESTIVAL is 100% confirmed. Dont believe in rumours.

Location will be anounced in the beggining of MAY .

Any doubt just contact us
freedom@crystal-matrix.org

PEACE!!!
Osprey

Posted : Apr 17, 2007 03:09
Hi FF! I'm glad you still alive!

But is confirmed or will be anounced? I'm confused...

As all of you know, the only problem is the location!
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 17, 2007 16:14
Quote:
But is confirmed or will be anounced? I'm confused...

As all of you know, the only problem is the location!

Like the bird guy said a while back - there are plenty of locations in Portugal for a festival. If FF says its confirmed and location is to be announced, I'm sure they have some alternative locations lined up in case the original one falls through (which is looking increasingly likely) The only way to make sure the festival doesnt happen is to not buy tickets... I've got mine already. I'm not gona miss out on this amazing trip...
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 11:38
I remember in 2005 there were some assholes at omni festival (including the organisers) who spread the rumour and even made a flyer announcing that freedom was cancelled from the fire which ravaged the area at the time... and it was all bullshit.. so we can safely book our tickets and go to this great event because jmsgredos and co are stirring up little more than themselves, and are showing their lack of experience and qualification to say what they are saying.. by following this ridiculous avenue to deter people from the festival.

@jmsgredos: pfffffffffffffft! i'll be sure to think of you while i'm swimming in the lake next to the dancefloor..
          difficile est non saturam scribere
osiris

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 01:53
Quote:

On 2007-04-18 11:38, Caligula wrote:
I remember in 2005 there were some assholes at omni festival (including the organisers) who spread the rumour and even made a flyer announcing that freedom was cancelled from the fire which ravaged the area at the time... and it was all bullshit.. so we can safely book our tickets and go to this great event because jmsgredos and co are stirring up little more than themselves, and are showing their lack of experience and qualification to say what they are saying.. by following this ridiculous avenue to deter people from the festival.

@jmsgredos: pfffffffffffffft! i'll be sure to think of you while i'm swimming in the lake next to the dancefloor..

I bet that jmsgredos is one of that mongoloids from GEDA. i heard stories about this guys hilarious they pretend to be ecologists but in the end they are a bunch of Hillbillys from country land that love Bull fights and raw meat.They protest against noise near CAIA but they dont protest about professional hunters that kill thousands of birds in the area. its all hipocrisy from this guys, they will never understand nothing about trance culture LOLOOL.

If freedom festival untill now didnt anounce the venue why this stupid people are doing such a noise...Go home, get a life get a girl .
glow

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 01:56

FREEDOM WILL BE THE BIGGEST FESTIVAL OF THE SEASON!! I BET!

I spoke with one embassator and he told me in 1 month 1700 tickets were sold imagine now how many people will be there.

In caia or not it will RULLLE like hell
glow

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 02:54

I heard a story about that GEDA guys in a boat during freedom festival looking naked girls with a binocular in the midlle of the lake and jerking off..they spoke about a festival that they only saw from a binocular because they afraid of the crowd.
Clipper

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 03:23
1st of all

Freedom will be a blast without any dought.

Words Words Words, by some new fustrated users who may have lots of jeolose of someone or something

I think all users have realize what`s the point here and about the fest after 1 month, with mostly posts posted here IMPRESSIVE of only tree NEW users

My Advice for them -> GET A JOB <-
zé cabra better than trance

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 14:05
Dear osiris, I have any interest in trance culture, but it's obvious that the respect for the nature is not enclosed. Sad, sad but true.
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 15:13
2005 was the best festival that summer so have high expectations for this, and it looking very good

--------------------------------------------------------

Transient Dawn (Salida Del Sol) compiled by Kristian out soon on Transient Recs.

http://www.myspace.com/djkristiantransientrecords

Dejavoo.Screaming People. out now on Tsuyoshi Suzuki's Matsuri Rythmn 2 (Wayko/Japan)

Dejavoo.Rmx of Kruger and Coyle The Witness, and Dejavoo Disco Shit out soon on Transient Dawn.

www.myspace.com/dejavoo303
---------------------------------------------------------
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 15:56
@ze cabra - boom festival (awareness) has done more for the environment that you have in your time.. so its clear you know nothing about trance culture..           difficile est non saturam scribere
clochette

Posted : Apr 20, 2007 11:59
Hi FF happy jumpers!
Wherever the festival will take place, I'm such in a hurry to get there!!!
Whatever some people can say to bad criticize this event, I'm sure nature and our lady Gaïa will be respected and beloved.
And whoever is coming to the Freedom Fest, let's all meet in peace ))
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance