Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 14:01
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 16:57, Adigroovy wrote:
and if you knew so much about the laws why did't you got the license and authorisations for your own party. at second place you was with me wt Pack Age festival in south of France where you had so nice time and did"t payed the entrance and got all beer for free. and then you say thank you to people like this, no hope the rest here knows about FLOW.

Are you dranken man or cant you read?
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 14:03
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 13:11, Samtabul wrote:
Just want to let people know what happened to us trancers who arrived by train.
Many of us arrived at noon at the Caspe train station. A few hours later the organizers came by and told us they were finding a new location and would send a bus for us in half an hour. After two hours when we didn't hear back from the orgaizers, we called them and they said it would be another half an hour. All afternoon they repeatedly told us they would let us know in half an hour. We clearly explained to them that people needed to know if there really was going to be a party in the new location, before the last train departed at 6:30 pm.
At nine pm, after nine hours of wait, they inform us they did not find a new location. So 50-60 of us hopeful and believing people, who travelled from different countries, were standed in Caspe, and slept in the town plaza.

Let alone the money people invested on plane tickets, hotels and time and energy, all we ask the organizers is to REFUND our Pre-Sale Tickets, as a minumum for all the inconveniences.

Lou

I was imaging that ...of course they found, but only for themselves...

F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 14:22
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 16:50, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 16:51, F.l.o.W. wrote:
Hey guys I was long time thinking about if I make a coment about this event and the people, which I know very well and who was responable for organisation and direction.

What you can take for sure is that that at laest Adnan Beganovic (Adygroovy) and Christoph (Chef Boss DragonHunters) are people which are only interested in his own buissness, profits and on his own TRIP on parties. They steell ideas of other people specialy Adnan from Croatia who is living in Spain.

I have been starting a friendship whith this guy Adnan during one year or something like that and finaly he disaponted me and use my ideas for his publicitie with the local reporters at the suspended festival area in Caspe, telling them they wanted to use benfits of the festival for an humaan been project in India but the idea to do a festival for use benefits on an human been project and found a NGO was myone and Adnan never wanted to help me in this... rediculess realy...this person is realy on his one TRIPļ and Dragon Hunters never was a NGO. They are a cuple of FREAKS when I understand their massege right. When did Crsitoph think in spend benefits in a human aid project.??? LOL

For all the people & freaks who live this movement with love: > be carefull whith this guys they have no spirit in them, no caracter and nothing what they say is true<

The other point is that for do a festival in Spain you need a lot of permisions who I had to learn on my own expieriences but is not imposible if you have at laest the most important permisions writen on a paper.
Where is this paper? No scaned image here. lol
You need insurecences.... and many more...the law is 100 pages long. I personaly was telling Cristoph and Adnan abuot all this months before. And this law is for all cind of event you do outside or inside in a public or private ground idependentent if it is rock pop or trance event and who it does.
I maen if you wanna do a festival whith 2000 people they wanna see toilets, for them it is not like "I can do my shit ina wood because i am nature people". The law threat all the people as same and so if you have no first Aid, no fire hunters, no way to get 5000 people out when it burns, hours and hours to the next hospital...no potable water for drink...
And finaly when they give you the permission you can not know if it will be posible to run the genrator in order to the whaeter, some days you can run motors in spains nature sometimes not...depended on the temp. and more factors wind ect. and that you can only know one or to days before and it may change.....clima is not to calculate this last years.
And all the festival permision they give they can cancel 12h before when they estimated it is necesary. That is part of the situation in Spain.

Further police here in Spain is like in Francos times rasits and militaries. I am sure there where a lot of inapropiated hits and more brutal atacs....hope nowbody is realy hurt !!! (not talking about the mental shok which have had to be protected from organisation by canceling the festival a month before)

And Crsitoph and Adnan knews since 07.07.2007 that is one month before, a long long time that there will be trouble.... but they didnt care. Weeks and weeks jejeje what a trip....

See the newspapers: http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=342724
Dont expect nothing from this guys...there only a hope : )

All the best and namaste
F.lo.W Frequencies listened on World

What a world we are living it, man I can't believe this. Look this guy FLOW, Julio Flores the guy well known in the scene in Spain from the uncontrolled and fake party called Luna Roja which was held in Spain in march. I know this guy from 2 years now almoust and he asked me this winter, he was making his birthday party to help him with line up and preparations,so I did contact some artist booked their flights and took care of them. The location was confirmed by him self and he showed me it few weeks before the party. when we arrive at location 3 days before the event and aafter 12 hours working with 10 people we discover by forest guardians that there is NO any authorisations to be there neither to make a party. In next 2 days he continued to lie to all of us there present that there was an authorisation and we even continued to work, till the moment we got at location Guardia Civil and about 150 people from 10 different countries which hed no right to camp and without anything clever, from that moment on from the pressure and stress Julio was totally lost and people started to be worried and also angry it was in march and very cold by night. so at that moment withe help of another collective from Spain Ganesha Space garden we took the iniciative and went talking to the local villages and town coincils which restulted that at friday
afternoon we got an alternative location offered by forest guards, the next night and morning withe help from Dragonhunters and Ganesha Space garden this party took start and happend in great vibe. in all this improvisations while we all were workin this guy Julio was playing diabolo and walking drunk arround. during the party he even begun an fight in the chill out. And all the people where there they know you and your selfish ego actitude and even agressive, so back up dude and take care about your actitude, you have no fucking idea what is the spirit and vibe, besides did you know that Dragonhunters their first party was made by a project with the "Association contre le faim", so when you had no fucking idea shut up and make your own festival and assosication but like I know everyone who wanted to help you Like mexican guys or spanish tribes, now nobody want to hear anything from you. so you silly guy I never told this shit about you in public I only helped you ande like so many people did but like i see also your post was totally irrevelant. So you make your own tumb man but but continue with your ego and selfishness, you will find what do you deserve. only wanted to clear this up and watch out for this guy if you don't know him.

Even if I think this is not the place here for this coment and we are not talking about me for the people who are interested here some more info:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/102979/forum/60/start/90

At least Adnan you used my party to introduce yourself and Dragonhunters in a circle in which you didnt know realy the people before who decided to play there and your only interest was to knew them for involve them later in a lot of problems, like we can see whith this poor guys from Denmark, which has been working days and days in Caspe an if I see right they were not invited to you private party you was celebrating whith Dragonhunters at the weekend, in that tousend of people didnt know what to do and where to go, this august. You could at least have invited this guys, thats my opinion. Incredible realy you leave all the people alone there in Caspe whith the police and the problems and went to CELEBRATE THE ALTERNATIV FREAKY DRAGON ON CASTELLONS MOUNTAINS ??? Cool man....lolol ….ah sorry, I forgott you was working so much before…specialy for the permisions. And sorry not for come and bring you the sound from Valencia for the alternativ Freaky Dragon in Castellon...lol
Did you found somebody finaly who comes or was this alternativ party whithout musik but whith permision ; ))) ??? And finaly whith only arround 70 people...much more comfortable than 2000...chilli...

If you thing it is egoistic when I dont want too play a DJ on my birthday party, which personality I dont like and if you think it is right that people like David from Ganesha hits me because I stoped the DJing of the mentioned DJ, than you are on the wrong way my friend because these were those things I could´t accept!! And belive in me, whith people like David from Ganesha Space Garden, I repeat, WHO HITS ME, because I didnt want his friend to play in my birthday, I will not work again even if they would like, in the case that I try to organize a party in the future.

...Look this....sorry for have been drinking my own beer I payed & celebrating my birthday for minutes & playing seconds whith the diablo...redicules realy Adnan!!!

And how often I told you not to bring Cristoff to my birthday? His only reason to come was because he was searching a place!!

But realy I thing people here are more interested in why they was not informed by time so that they could do better plans about that there are no permision.
What happens whith you all there, where you draeming?? Do you realy thing that we belive your story whith: „ the politics change just the days before Freaky Festivaal“? And even if they do, do you realy thing this party could be so important for them, in the first days of his new job, that he will cancel it when all the permision would have been right???
Comon, what you and Cristoff was hopping is that it works like every time, whith luck! Would have been funny, for sure!!! But say that and dont tell all the the people here your Cristmast stories.

All the best & namaste (Mr Groovy)

F.l.o.W.

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 15:27
Quote:

On 2007-07-07 13:55, Adigroovy wrote:
Only 30 days to go, ohhh already start to feel the power. cu soon in the shadows near water

Look this causality: At same day, the 07 of July, that the counciler of Caspe told us in the press(( http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=342724 )), to have comunicated you, that the festival can not run you was in the vilage and had acces to internet at 13:55h. like we see in your post. Perhaps after the discusion with the counciler??? Looks like, you know?
Ah know I understand - there you feel the power! so that you talk about the powerfull shadow,....Realy, realy funny a shadow festival ,-)
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 16:06
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 15:58, MoWGLi wrote:

Fortunatly there are people left who care.

Like Dragonhunters???

Quote:

On 2007-08-31 13:11, Samtabul wrote:

all we ask the organizers is to REFUND our Pre-Sale Tickets, as a minumum for all the inconveniences.

Lou

Good luck with that...God knows you'll need it BIG time.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 17:30
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 16:06, Justin Chaos wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 15:58, MoWGLi wrote:

Fortunatly there are people left who care.

Like Dragonhunters???

Maybe, dunno.
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 3, 2007 13:35
...Incredible...I raely did not saw something like this people before. Speacialy this Adnan Beganovic or his new friends Dragon Hunters or Ganesha Space Gardens, David or Israel from Psylove in Valencia. Never saw this cind of behaving on the Psyscene before.

It is monday now and I have a litle computerstore which was closed at the weekend. As I arrived here this morning I found a nice painting on the door and it is in the usual Neoncolors (Pink) used from the Psyscene.
For sure this is on more causuality!
If this people think they gonna make me afraid so they are absulotly wrong.

I will show the pics here in few minutes so that everybody who is interested can make their own image about part of the trance scene here in spain.

They only people you can realy work with in Spain in my opinion and who I know are the complete Sindar Crew, Tribe of Frog, Comsimictrance, the most people from Psylove, and I am sure there are more I dont remember know, but when you here the name Adnan, Christophe (DH), David (G.S.G)....make a big circle arround them.

All the best & namaste
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 3, 2007 16:09
Quote:

On 2007-09-03 13:35, F.l.o.W. wrote:
...Incredible...I raely did not saw something like this people before. Speacialy this Adnan Beganovic or his new friends Dragon Hunters or Ganesha Space Gardens, David or Israel from Psylove in Valencia. Never saw this cind of behaving on the Psyscene before.

It is monday now and I have a litle computerstore which was closed at the weekend. As I arrived here this morning I found a nice painting on the door and it is in the usual Neoncolors (Pink) used from the Psyscene.
For sure this is on more causuality!
If this people think they gonna make me afraid so they are absulotly wrong.

I will show the pics here in few minutes so that everybody who is interested can make their own image about part of the trance scene here in spain.

They only people you can realy work with in Spain in my opinion and who I know are the complete Sindar Crew, Tribe of Frog, Comsimictrance, the most people from Psylove, and I am sure there are more I dont remember know, but when you here the name Adnan, Christophe (DH), David (G.S.G)....make a big circle arround them.

All the best & namaste

This is the way this people work....

http://www.tranceflow.net/125.jpg
http://www.tranceflow.net/126.jpg

We will see what happened next ,-)

For all the rest who are involved...
keep the spirit alive           F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 18:23
Julio, are you going complitley crazy??' you idiot before you accuse anyone you just has to have some idea or evidence, you are imbecil, firstable, I was in Switzerland last whole week on an amazing festival wich after I brought the rest of week in the alps by friends. and you are not even worth any energy to spend on you so you and your enemies keep out of my life.

to use your head you have to go out of your mind
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 3, 2007 18:30
Quote:

On 2007-09-03 18:23, Adigroovy wrote:
Julio, are you going complitley crazy??' you idiot before you accuse anyone you just has to have some idea or evidence, you are imbecil, firstable, I was in Switzerland last whole week on an amazing festival wich after I brought the rest of week in the alps by friends. and you are not even worth any energy to spend on you so you and your enemies keep out of my life.

You are the only person who ever called me a Nazi in my life my friend!!!
And I never saw a person lying like you before!!! Sorry but this is my expierience with you...          F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Gordon Shumway
Gordon Shumway

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 23:51
I would really be sorry for the hippie who would do something like that.

Poor guy...
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 01:33
Did anyone ever tell you to fuck off Gordon?

Kiss me, lick my titties
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:18
Quote:

On 2007-09-03 18:30, F.l.o.W. wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-03 18:23, Adigroovy wrote:

You are the only person who ever called me a Nazi in my life my friend!!!
And I never saw a person lying like you before!!! Sorry but this is my expierience with you...

I wish you all the best Julio and like in Spain they all know about you so think about better before acussing, this is realy low level so i have much more important things to handle and to do, like organizing a next event, and please keep me out you vocabulary, i gonna do it with you try to forget people like you are is the best way. and btw. since you are speaking here this gone completly offtopic. so for blabla, dont use my name>           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 7, 2007 19:26
QUOTE> I wish you all the best Julio...blub,blub >QUOTE

Whish yourself <all the best> you 'll need it and give the people here some explication ...that would be honest....

Namaste & a ray of light
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 17:20
Was this post about discussing what happened in Freaky dragons or is some kind of fight between people???

Relax and let time past. Try to make something interesting in 2008.

29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance