Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - _.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

_.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._

Ruhl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 21:01
First of all, thank to everybody that was in the party..., the vibes were really excellent, congratulations...

The unique problem with the party was that on friday afternoon; we didn't had any info from the organizers telling us if the party was canceled or ready again... only phone calls between party people and some updates in goabase and later in this forum (messages without any aditional info). So, after a lot of calls and finally a conversation with the organization could make that we went there on saturday (we went from Madrid).
I think that the org had slow reflexes with people, and specially with the artists.

When friday afternoon passed, the situation became normal and we had some security about the party. On saturday, the org. call us to confirm everything about the event again. Finally all was ok.

If we forget this little muddle, I have to say that the party was amazing and had veeery good vibes. The place was great, dj's were great too, deco, people.... nice party.

Thanks for all mates

Greetings from Madrid
          Fractal Records, Sindar Productions
http://www.myspace.com/djruhl
http://www.myspace.com/fractalrecords
http://www.myspace.com/sindarproductions
biofatrance
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 11:58
i have no words....thanks all involved. I m fill soooooo fine at my set, gr8 energy from the dance floor!!!! namaste!!! i see you!!!           Biofa
Namaha/Ultravision Records - Brazil
Sindar Productions - Spain

\"There no religion higher than truth\"
ayarzao

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 13:47
hello amiguit*s!!
only thanks all the people involved i the party, specially to adi, he took the control and the party happened.
it was amazing, the place was fantastic and the people carried with them a lot of good vibes.

see you.
Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 16:12
Quote:

On 2007-03-28 13:47, ayarzao wrote:
adi, he took the control and the party happened.

Then Olé Manolo and Adi!

I'm glad to know you had fun guys! Rhul, biofa!! I was wisihing to see you.. I hope next time we can make it!
          ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Freakquencies

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 16:46
Hello to all in involved.

At first I want to say sorry to Israel from Valencia for my behaving against him and for the oversized action I do whith him. It is thru that we have had litle diferences but they were not realy important and normaly I dont thing that he is a bad person. I only was very nervous at the hole party and my reaction and behaving was against where totaly wrong and caused because of the alcohol I drank before this moments.

But even of that I dont think that it is right to say that Ady takes the control and then the party go on because of that.
Ady, Adrian (the mexican Guy from Berlin), Svenja and me where planing to do this party together since 09. January this year. They was full involved in the things happening and normaly we wanted to anounce to all the involved colectivs at Luna Roja that Adrian, Svenja and me are going to found the organisation F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World together

It is thru that Ady helps a lot in this party and i am thankfull for that but what is not thru is that the party happened because of his eforce only. It was much more a chance given us by the forest people and police at last second on Friday afternoon. While Svenja and me was trying to get the permision for the place we was first because we found out that the guy we was trusting in never cares about the permision.
Ady and David was at the same time in the local councils. At this Friday morning he didnt get permisio ua well us me. I repeat we only do this party finaly because of the forest people which surch us a place at the last moment
and in another way it is normal that when Svenja and me are doing the bar for 48 or 56 hours that there is not so much time for do much more things.

Quote:

On 2007-03-28 13:47, ayarzao wrote:
hello amiguit*s!!
only thanks all the people involved i the party, specially to adi, he took the control and the party happened.
it was amazing, the place was fantastic and the people carried with them a lot of good vibes.

see you.

ayarzao

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 17:08
sorry julio, of course the party happened because the efort of a lot of people, i think that in a given moment i said thanx to you and to ganesha space garden, but i didnīt have the oportunity to say the same to ady.

then i repeat, thanx to all the people that took part in this event , organizers, dancers, and artist.

bye amiguit*s
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 17:25
[quote]
On 2007-03-28 16:46, Freakquencies wrote:

But even of that I dont think that it is right to say that Ady takes the control and then the party go on because of that.
Ady, Adrian (the mexican Guy from Berlin),

It is thru that Ady helps a lot in this party and i am thankfull for that but what is not thru is that the party happened because of his eforce only. It was much more a chance given us by the forest people and police at last second on Friday afternoon. .

[quote]

everyone knows that you had no chance with permission because you lied to forest guardīs, and when we take the iniciative and said to make it with mine responsability and of ganesha crew they gave us the new place.
and you know without my friend Cristof it was nothing happend. son donīt continue with this it has no sence

to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Freakquencies

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 17:43
What everybody saw is that what I have written in the post before. And what everybody can see here is that you are trying to put me in a bad light.

But thank you Adnan.

[quote]
On 2007-03-28 17:25, Adigroovy wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-03-28 16:46, Freakquencies wrote:

Ady, Adrian (the mexican Guy from Berlin),

It is thru that Ady helps a lot in this party and i am thankfull for that but what is not thru is that the party happened because of his eforce only. It was much more a chance given us by the forest people and police at last second on Friday afternoon. .

Quote:

everyone knows that you had no chance with permission because you lied to forest guardīs, and when we take the iniciative and said to make it with mine responsability and of ganesha crew they gave us the new place.
and you know without my friend Cristof it was nothing happend. son donīt continue with this it has no sence

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 18:58
OK...end of the soap opera
Julio...apology accepted...but yellow card.
Ady and his dragonhunters friend...you're are cool as ice, my heroes.
As far as I'm concerned this is the end of the story.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - _.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance