Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 13:19
Quote:

On 2007-08-28 13:36, LiPoCat wrote:
trance that means what in 2007?

what kind of question is that? if you talk about trance, then you are in the wrong forum.

if you wanna talk about psytrance you talk about a tribe that does not deserve such a no go festival. all the rest has been said.
          - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 14:51
Trance (MENTAL CONDITION)
a temporary mental condition in which someone is not completely aware of and/or not in control of themselves and of what is happening to them:
EG
First she goes/falls into a deep trance and then the spirit voices start to speak through her.
When a hypnotist puts you in(to) a trance, you no longer have conscious control of yourself.
He sat staring out of the window as if in a trance.

Or

Trance (MUSIC)
fast, electronic dance music with a regular beat, keyboards, but usually no singing

Hope I helped

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
tranceitsdead

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 17:02
[quote]
On 2007-08-19 22:23, Aida Noridania wrote:
very easyly said: detox is 100% right i haven't been there but been a lot in Spain. Enough to know it's laws and structure:

Spain has two "police forces" one is the "policia" and is very polite and troublesolving and use rarely violence except in cases of being agressed.

the guardia civil is for things that you better stay out of: if those appear and you sit with the belief the party is legal then be sure it isn't if they don't let people on the site: the "guardia civil" is compareable to the national guard in the USA. If they are called for that means two things......

if you speak like this it means clearly just 1 thing:
that u think u know what you are talking about but in fact you have no clue how things work overthere nor how many police forces there,is not even what their tasks are.
so please limit yourself to what u really know instead of disinforming....

and by the way someone wrote that aragon was francos place and that he created guardia civil and none of them its true he was born in ferrol galicia thats was actually called ferrol del caudillo because of that and guardia civil was created a bit before.

and just to express that if there must be a reason for someone to get beaten its just because the ones that beated think like some of the ppl that expressed that here the only difference is thatthey have the power and authority for it.
and about respecting the laws i would like to know how u manage to make a psytrance freak life doing that...if u are actually having this lifestyle...

WHEN FREEDOM IS ILLEGAL ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE FREE
tranceitsdead

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 18:20
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 00:07, LiPoCat wrote:
two kinds of ppl here: milatary trauma's one and the other like me who never wear an uniforme in a life.
that's make two diiferents atitudes in front of cop...héhé

totally agree
tranceitsdead

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 18:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 01:28, Hermione Zap Zap wrote:
Watch this video

http://www.dailymotion.com/pk68/video/xez04_peace_music

Now do you understand that Chris et al were FAR away from accomplishing this

Now fuck off unless you have anything useful
to say

actually i was in some of the fest that u can see in the video and i can tell u its not as pretty as it looks....and freakys last year was pretty fullfilling...
tranceitsdead

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 18:41
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 11:24, Justin Chaos wrote:
The very last thing I have to say is ...I've never seen such cruelty towards the poor English language before in my life.
Poor Shakespeare

u know u big smart ass not all of us have it as a first language and probably some of us can express ourselves pretty fairly in other languages too contrary to most english speakers and it seems that when u run out of arguments u attack with anything u can.

i recomend u to take a warm bath maybe smoke a spliff think of life maybe even a massage because u seem to be too much headfuck....
tranceitsdead

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 19:01
Quote:

On 2007-08-25 21:13, markkus wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-25 11:38, hallucinator wrote:
full support for the freaky dragons crew
i felt very bad when i saw the videos...

full support to freaky dragons crew???

they knew in advance that the festival would be a almost impossible event... our brothers-travellers lost their money, lost their time, lost extra-money regarding gas and other stuff, they were spanked by those stupid, idiots, fascist spanish cops, AND YOU SAY: FULL SUPORT TO FREAKY DRAGONS CREW???

That crew should be in jail!!!

Now to dudu... in Spain is not illegal trance events, if you have all the documentation needed to do such event... that crew didnt have it... and they knew that they will never gonne get it... even so they put the festival up!!! WHY???

Perhaps with this incident, in the future this kind of events will start to be illegal in Spain like in your country... and now??
what about all other crews in Spain that do the things right?
They will pay for the stupidity of Freaky Dragons crew???

Hell yeah, this was a fuck-up festival.

FULL SUPPORT to all the travellers that gave their face to the cops... those are the true heroes... not that shitty crew!

u again
maybe u should fucking join the trance police so i can go and throw stones to u...
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 02:04
who the hell are you, and why are you "spitting" fire in everybody's face???

This is a Forum, and ppl here have the right to express their opinion... eitheir you like it or not...

you made 11 posts, and you offended ppl in most of them... why?

get a grip...

the recomendation that you sugest to Justin, i believe that you are the one who really need it...

do us all a favor... try to be happy just for 5 minutes... perhaps you can learn to respect other ppl way of view...

"If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 03:01
LOL.... hes got a point... but this is all abit gay me thinks...

yes their was a muppet who sat a truffet, smoking and drinking their brains away. along came a police man.. twatted you on the head and we all ran away. now lets learn from this.... and make it abit more real!

We aint liked by the law.. why should they.. we dont fit the box... so shit happens in every way!

Personally I think psytrance.. doesnt mean anything anymore.. because its hit a mainstream of people... so personally I am looking for the small things in life... to find that magic which we have all seen... NO! get on trac peeps.. and stop bitching about money lost in illusions.. it is an illusion!
          U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
LiPoCat

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 11:46
Quote:

On 2007-08-29 13:19, babag wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-28 13:36, LiPoCat wrote:
trance that means what in 2007?

what kind of question is that? if you talk about trance, then you are in the wrong forum.

if you wanna talk about psytrance you talk about a tribe that does not deserve such a no go festival. all the rest has been said.

the meaning of my question was: what about the spirit in trance in 2007, second why trance split in many sub-style, is this surch of things serve trance?
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 12:06
Who cares?
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 15:58
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 12:06, Justin Chaos wrote:
Who cares?

Fortunatly there are people left who care.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 16:50
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 16:51, F.l.o.W. wrote:
Hey guys I was long time thinking about if I make a coment about this event and the people, which I know very well and who was responable for organisation and direction.

What you can take for sure is that that at laest Adnan Beganovic (Adygroovy) and Christoph (Chef Boss DragonHunters) are people which are only interested in his own buissness, profits and on his own TRIP on parties. They steell ideas of other people specialy Adnan from Croatia who is living in Spain.

I have been starting a friendship whith this guy Adnan during one year or something like that and finaly he disaponted me and use my ideas for his publicitie with the local reporters at the suspended festival area in Caspe, telling them they wanted to use benfits of the festival for an humaan been project in India but the idea to do a festival for use benefits on an human been project and found a NGO was myone and Adnan never wanted to help me in this... rediculess realy...this person is realy on his one TRIPļ and Dragon Hunters never was a NGO. They are a cuple of FREAKS when I understand their massege right. When did Crsitoph think in spend benefits in a human aid project.??? LOL

For all the people & freaks who live this movement with love: > be carefull whith this guys they have no spirit in them, no caracter and nothing what they say is true<

The other point is that for do a festival in Spain you need a lot of permisions who I had to learn on my own expieriences but is not imposible if you have at laest the most important permisions writen on a paper.
Where is this paper? No scaned image here. lol
You need insurecences.... and many more...the law is 100 pages long. I personaly was telling Cristoph and Adnan abuot all this months before. And this law is for all cind of event you do outside or inside in a public or private ground idependentent if it is rock pop or trance event and who it does.
I maen if you wanna do a festival whith 2000 people they wanna see toilets, for them it is not like "I can do my shit ina wood because i am nature people". The law threat all the people as same and so if you have no first Aid, no fire hunters, no way to get 5000 people out when it burns, hours and hours to the next hospital...no potable water for drink...
And finaly when they give you the permission you can not know if it will be posible to run the genrator in order to the whaeter, some days you can run motors in spains nature sometimes not...depended on the temp. and more factors wind ect. and that you can only know one or to days before and it may change.....clima is not to calculate this last years.
And all the festival permision they give they can cancel 12h before when they estimated it is necesary. That is part of the situation in Spain.

Further police here in Spain is like in Francos times rasits and militaries. I am sure there where a lot of inapropiated hits and more brutal atacs....hope nowbody is realy hurt !!! (not talking about the mental shok which have had to be protected from organisation by canceling the festival a month before)

And Crsitoph and Adnan knews since 07.07.2007 that is one month before, a long long time that there will be trouble.... but they didnt care. Weeks and weeks jejeje what a trip....

See the newspapers: http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=342724
Dont expect nothing from this guys...there only a hope : )

All the best and namaste
F.lo.W Frequencies listened on World

What a world we are living it, man I can't believe this. Look this guy FLOW, Julio Flores the guy well known in the scene in Spain from the uncontrolled and fake party called Luna Roja which was held in Spain in march. I know this guy from 2 years now almoust and he asked me this winter, he was making his birthday party to help him with line up and preparations,so I did contact some artist booked their flights and took care of them. The location was confirmed by him self and he showed me it few weeks before the party. when we arrive at location 3 days before the event and aafter 12 hours working with 10 people we discover by forest guardians that there is NO any authorisations to be there neither to make a party. In next 2 days he continued to lie to all of us there present that there was an authorisation and we even continued to work, till the moment we got at location Guardia Civil and about 150 people from 10 different countries which hed no right to camp and without anything clever, from that moment on from the pressure and stress Julio was totally lost and people started to be worried and also angry it was in march and very cold by night. so at that moment withe help of another collective from Spain Ganesha Space garden we took the iniciative and went talking to the local villages and town coincils which restulted that at friday
afternoon we got an alternative location offered by forest guards, the next night and morning withe help from Dragonhunters and Ganesha Space garden this party took start and happend in great vibe. in all this improvisations while we all were workin this guy Julio was playing diabolo and walking drunk arround. during the party he even begun an fight in the chill out. And all the people where there they know you and your selfish ego actitude and even agressive, so back up dude and take care about your actitude, you have no fucking idea what is the spirit and vibe, besides did you know that Dragonhunters their first party was made by a project with the "Association contre le faim", so when you had no fucking idea shut up and make your own festival and assosication but like I know everyone who wanted to help you Like mexican guys or spanish tribes, now nobody want to hear anything from you. so you silly guy I never told this shit about you in public I only helped you ande like so many people did but like i see also your post was totally irrevelant. So you make your own tumb man but but continue with your ego and selfishness, you will find what do you deserve. only wanted to clear this up and watch out for this guy if you don't know him.
BoooM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 16:57
and if you knew so much about the laws why did't you got the license and authorisations for your own party. at second place you was with me wt Pack Age festival in south of France where you had so nice time and did"t payed the entrance and got all beer for free. and then you say thank you to people like this, no hope the rest here knows about FLOW.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Samtabul

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 13:11
Just want to let people know what happened to us trancers who arrived by train.
Many of us arrived at noon at the Caspe train station. A few hours later the organizers came by and told us they were finding a new location and would send a bus for us in half an hour. After two hours when we didn't hear back from the orgaizers, we called them and they said it would be another half an hour. All afternoon they repeatedly told us they would let us know in half an hour. We clearly explained to them that people needed to know if there really was going to be a party in the new location, before the last train departed at 6:30 pm.
At nine pm, after nine hours of wait, they inform us they did not find a new location. So 50-60 of us hopeful and believing people, who travelled from different countries, were standed in Caspe, and slept in the town plaza.

Let alone the money people invested on plane tickets, hotels and time and energy, all we ask the organizers is to REFUND our Pre-Sale Tickets, as a minumum for all the inconveniences.

Lou
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -- Freaky dragons festival -- 7 / 14 August 2007
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance