First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010

TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 23:27
again not a glorious game by them so called "favourites" ..and a serious error by referee..one and only goal and a goal against the rules is a real disaster decission.
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 23:32
Quote:

On 2010-06-28 23:59, Psykadelik wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-28 23:43, Outolintu wrote:

Brazil's next match will be the 1st time they'll have a decent team to play against...

Yes, because Portugal is a team consisting of pushovers and only works around Ronaldo... you either forgot them or you're like everyone else and just believe in something that has absolutely no fundament.

well. they're out.

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
Psykadelik

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 23:47
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 23:32, Outolintu wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-28 23:59, Psykadelik wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-28 23:43, Outolintu wrote:

Brazil's next match will be the 1st time they'll have a decent team to play against...

Yes, because Portugal is a team consisting of pushovers and only works around Ronaldo... you either forgot them or you're like everyone else and just believe in something that has absolutely no fundament.

well. they're out.

That does not even remotely mean they are not "decent". It was mainly Queiroz's fault for making such bad substitutions and I can further explain if you want.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 11:52
in anyways Spain deserved to go on, in the second half it was again tiki-taka football, portuguese could only watch. and to see Ronaldo so useless is just priceless hihihi. Holland, Spain, Brasil, Argentina are the best 4           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 19:10
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 23:47, Psykadelik wrote:
and I can further explain if you want.

yes, please do *lounging on sofa and sipping ginger lemonade*           "no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 01:25
My prognosis is the winner of the game Germany - Argentina will be also the winner of this worldcup.
This will be probably the strongest & most skilled match,also most exciting to watch and I hope it won't end with a real fight as in the last world cup.
However both teams got a very attractive style imo big kino will be sure.
Personaly, I of course stay with my first vote here in this thread.

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 08:47
^Agree with that.

German expertise in counter attacks vs strong and quick Argentinian mid field. its all going to boil down to whether messi can penetrate the almost impregnable German defense and at the same time not compromise its own if it cannot. its going to be such a mouth watering affair.

we'll see whether the psychic octopus is right about the match going into penalties again!

missing plug-in
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 09:01
Germany seems to outweigh argentina as a whole, but there is always the Messi factor. If he puts on a good game, Germany has no chance Its going to be a good game anyways.
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 13:23
so u guys do not consider Spain and Netherlands?? i might differ on that           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 14:05
Adigroovy,I think all teams have a realistic chance now.That was just my personal vote ,hope or opinion.Or something in between.
I think Holland is in killer form too probably like never before.
I think the match against Brazilia will be exciting as hell.
- Abatwa - sorry I have to disagree I do not know what is all that hype about Messi.. (?) ..no chance...c'mon .. we have Klose ..3 goals and he will hold the record of all times with most goals at worldcups..We have Mueller he is 20 and I bet he will score at this game,and well however,at first - we have no ego - but a sure target.
Also ,all this no chance comments are really really ridiculous
Both teams got similar chances,maybe we are underdogs here but I do not really think so mate.It was already funny to read some comments before the play against England.. like nobody has given Germany a chance.
..take it eazy..
the german nowadays international vibe is for instance the opposite of the french.And nobody from the german team is givin/saying no chance to the opponents.If we loose fine - maybe germany has had than a bad luck.It is also possible ,isn't it?

J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 16:58
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 14:05, TimeTraveller wrote:

Then I suppose you never heard of Holand's 1974 team.

Quote:

we have Klose... 3 goals and he will hold the record of all times with most goals at worldcups..

Have you ever heard of a man called Ronaldo?

I think you're putting the personal matters in front.
Try using statistics for a change.

No offense at all. I'm just stunned that noone besides myself, is counting on Brazil for winner.
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 17:33
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 16:58, John Doe® wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 14:05, TimeTraveller wrote:

Then I suppose you never heard of Holand's 1974 team.

Quote:

we have Klose... 3 goals and he will hold the record of all times with most goals at worldcups..

Have you ever heard of a man called Ronaldo?

I think you're putting the personal matters in front.
Try using statistics for a change.

No offense at all. I'm just stunned that noone besides myself, is counting on Brazil for winner.

at quote 1 - that does still not mean they are in a better form than in 1974.
..ehm.. and yesss I did heard that .I think even quite a lot.Ruud Gulit - later.. was even better but thatis my Personal opinion
at quote 2 - I heard about Ronaldo - reread my post maybe a second time a bit more - 3 goals more ...what does that mean?.. ..Please read the statistics....
..personal matters is when saying that a team is weak or no chance btw.

..I have said that all teams have similar chances ,not that it will be eazy or something that for instance you said in your previous posts.
I also have written enough about Brazil,like we all know that they are favourites.
Sure it will be as always hard against Brazil,since they have reached 5 times the worldcup as winner.
I still do not think this time they play with magic or sth like often before,of course it can change - and yess it is my personal view.I feel quite free to it.

I also do not need to defend it,since it was most of you all that have never counted at any stage of this thread with Germany - to come even so far... reading your posts,what will be easy and stuff. Just trying to be objective.
Also 100% no offence mate.

Nuff said.

Peace

I wanna mention again that Brazil has as always very realistic chance,and probably the winner of the match Holland - Brazil will be in the final.
Although they haven't showed so far the tricks and lots of attractiveness in the games of this wc IMO ,the team itself is strong and very hard to beat for each other team,the statistics show us .
I still think this time Argentina or Germany got a big chance to even make it.And apart of all,I am not a clairvoyant,that is my persoanl votes as anyone else got some in this thread and as I said before all teams have the potential to make it.
It will be all about psychic strenghts probably,but we will see.
Good luck.

3 goals more.. - Ronaldo has 15 goals in world cups.I know who he is.
Klose is 28 and got 12..and is hungry - only for those who have not heard much about him.
Peace

Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 23:53
The dreamfinal imho would be Germany Brazil!
Germany Argentina also has me looking forward to watching soccer alright. Should be dynamite !!!           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 2, 2010 00:18
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 23:53, Upavas wrote:
The dreamfinal imho would be Germany Brazil!
Germany Argentina also has me looking forward to watching soccer alright. Should be dynamite !!!

+1 and I'm absolutely not sure who will win ,I just hope for a dream hehe.All are great.And so many great teams went off to early..like Japan or USA - they truley showed a great style of football imo.
Peace           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 15:32
It's already scheduled.
I hope Spain gets there (my heart is saying that) but th final will be, once again, Brazil x Germany.

Make a note of it.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance