First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010

smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 6, 2009 19:24:40
judging from qualifying games, its going to be a world cup full of surprises. . .
For example Argentina and France but also Sweeden are having a veeeery hard time trying to qualify. . while countries like Hungary still have a chance ..

Easy to say Brasil are the favorite, but I think they will actually win this time . . .

any different prediction?
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 7, 2009 12:39
well if Spain mantain their footbal they are playing last year, they will be favorites for sure. and honestly hope to see Holland in the finals at least.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 13, 2009 16:06
portugal very dificult task..           ...
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Sep 13, 2009 17:43
I think Spain and Brazil are the Top favorites.
Spain has a very good team, however a terrible history when it comes to World Cups.

Brazil on the other hand...
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Sep 16, 2009 04:42
Too bad Nistelrooy is no more part of the Dutch team... he always cracked me up and actually was quite the player...

But what really pisses me off is that Zinedin Zidane is no more there to piss all the Brazilians off...
          Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Oct 7, 2009 09:53
I will go fot the netherlands if they can play as the first 3 matches at last euro, itas was fuckin sad afternoon with russians, they for sure could beat spain.
          "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Oct 7, 2009 14:29
Quote:

On 2009-09-06 19:24:40, smorphelia8 wrote:
but also Sweeden are having a veeeery hard time trying to qualify.

We have a veeeeeery important game this saturday against Denmark, win or go home.

But on topic my money's on Brazil or France.

A
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 9, 2009 16:49
defenately cheering for sweeden this saturday. . .But zlatan needs to start playing better for your national team .. .
wish you guys best luck. . .

France?....no way imo
Spain on the other hand...with 5 barca players on sarting 11....is quite scary.

cant wait for the party to begin - - -
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Oct 11, 2009 22:42
Looks like Sweden isn't going to make it. I think it's a good thing so we can kick that sorry ass coach we've had for 12 years. He still thinks defence is your best offence.

A
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 13, 2009 13:51
yup no Turkey either. Bosnia was definetly better then us and they deserve it. Im happy, finally our jackass coach is out.
Ban The Vuvuzela!
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 21, 2009 10:59
I am an England supporter but Spain seems to be the best and most serious team of all,ofcourse in World Cups many surprises take place and mediocre teams like Italy and Germany somehow end up always in the finals while hotshot favorites like Spain,Argentina and Holland get eliminated in second round or the quarter finals.

In any case its going to be a very interesting World Cup as long as the South African guys stop using those stupid things that make awfull noises during the games and sound like bees or something,they really have to ban that for the sake of the game and our ears.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 21, 2009 23:28
Quote:

On 2009-10-21 10:59, DETOX wrote:

In any case its going to be a very interesting World Cup as long as the South African guys stop using those stupid things that make awfull noises during the games and sound like bees or something,they really have to ban that for the sake of the game and our ears.

lol
defenately very annoying..couldnt believe they would actually blow those things for the entire game (s.africa-italy)

Whatist Rance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 3, 2009 18:44
Brazil will win... With or without vuvuzellas... Why dont you guess the second place... better..
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Nov 4, 2009 16:01
i am rooting for Japan or South Korea..its Asia's turn to win the cup
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 6, 2009 06:35
http://www.fifa.com/live/competitions/worldcup/finaldraw/index.html
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance