Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010

-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 27, 2010 18:45
damn, another referee fuck up...
although England never deserved to come ere with that football anyways.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 27, 2010 19:21
20 years old Müller scored two times - he was in the 3.rd league 18 month before
Yeah the first time the referee has made a false decission for the opponent of Germany Now we are quit (for 1966).
But I think nobody is believing that England would make it anyways.
Although it was their strongest match during this worldcup.
Next play against Germany will be the hardest.
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jun 27, 2010 23:09
Pssst dont mention the FOUR
Karma exists here is the proof.
4-1 Bloodbath. Now let me smoke a spliff, read the warmongering English press cry and drink a cold beer.
Muhahhahhahha.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 13:06
The referee made a huge mistake with that Lampard goal, with the first German offside goal noone can complain since we talk about inches and these mistakes happen everyday in football BUT the second goal was obvious and the referee and his assistant should have seen it or at least stop play somehow and discuss it (although their is intercommunication between them).

If that goal counted like it should then the game would be way way different since England would have a psychological advantage.

I am an England supporter but i am tottally dissapointed from what Cappello introduced to this World Cup,we didnt deserve to qualify even from the group stage if you want my opinion.

England needs a UK coach and to understand that some people dont fit in the same squad like Lampard and Gerrard for example who play on the exact same position with the exact same way,seeing Gerrard playing as a left midfielder yesterday was a joke, Matthew Upson had no place in that team especially in the left center side of the defence where Terry plays, i cant understand why King or Richards werent next to Terry or not even invited to this squad.

Also i cant understand why Joe Cole didnt play as much as he should in all games.

Oh and by the way what the fuck is Heskey doing in this squad? For gods sake this was a huge joke.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 14:35
I think they got what they diserved.
Lampard playing as second role players... Gerrard sticking to the left wing, when he could easily do a better job with Lampard on the midfield.

I agree as for the English coach.
We need someone like Sir Alex, or legends like Kenny Dalglish.

But the Germans diserved it. I'll give them that.
Pandora`s box

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 20:00
C`mon, england couldn`t even defeat Argelia...and Alemania is playing reeeeeaaally nice football, . I think that in the second half they could have done more goals, but they just decided 4 was enough, that was my feeling...all for the germans in the last 15/20 mins.

Now Gernmany-Argentina...difficult to predict something, both are big teams           www.myspace.com/thepandorabox
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 21:02
once again Hup Holland! in more silence way getting to the finals, till now all match won, unbeatable since 2008!           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 23:43

pfff... chile sucked! it seemed that they didn't even believe they could win but still... 3-0!
nice to see holland advance. Brazil's next match will be the 1st time they'll have a decent team to play against... and brazil will lose           "no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
Psykadelik

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 23:59
Quote:

On 2010-06-28 23:43, Outolintu wrote:

Brazil's next match will be the 1st time they'll have a decent team to play against...

Yes, because Portugal is a team consisting of pushovers and only works around Ronaldo... you either forgot them or you're like everyone else and just believe in something that has absolutely no fundament.
Pandora`s box

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 05:00
Chile has done whaht they could. Befores south africa, chile hadn`t won a match in a world cup for 48 years, in the Chile world cup 66`... thumps up for Marcelo Bielsa.

Brazil - nehterlands, great match

tomorrow spain - Portugal, another great match           www.myspace.com/thepandorabox
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 07:16
I think more than hurting the teams the referees mistakes hurt the spectacle for the crowd. England -germany could be more epic and Argentina-Mexico couldo go to extra time like the one in 2006.

Now I go for Holland, Sneijder + Robben are top midfildiers doing a lot of goals with long shots, they have understood that goal keeper cant handle the awfull ball.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 08:17
Quote:

C`mon, england couldn`t even defeat Argelia...and Alemania is playing reeeeeaaally nice football, . I think that in the second half they could have done more goals, but they just decided 4 was enough, that was my feeling...all for the germans in the last 15/20 mins.

Now Gernmany-Argentina...difficult to predict something, both are big teams

+1
          Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 11:15
let's see the Iberian derby today!
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 20:09
it would have been such fun to see japan advance.           "no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 20:13
Another South Amercian team qualifies.
The only one out, had to dispatch'em.

for South Americans.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance