Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006

Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 20:41
First Time In Usa New CD Release Party (Second Album)

**ALIEN PROJECT vs SPACE CAT Live**
Tip World,Uk,Israel

Following hot on the heels of the album by Alien Project & Avi Space Cat ’’Space Jam’’. Ari the Alien has teamed up with Avi the Space Cat to catapult us into another stratosphere. The collaboration fell together and gelled instantly. A project that came together very quickly, after all night studio sessions and in between numerous gigs around the world. It came out of nowhere, within a lunar cycle and it's a real treat for all. The quality and the vibe are so high that the benchmark has yet again been raised. 2 (Second) Album coming soon !!!

More Details Coming Soon !!

http://www.trance-motion.com
http://www.alien-project.com
http://www.tipworld.co.uk

- Next Event On April 15th Passover & Easter Holiday, Dateils Soon - !!

G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 21:04
Dude, again with Avalon? Come on man.
          If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 21:17
where did it say avalon?
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 21:42
Well, Trance Motion, all their previous events were at Avalon, so its just a logic conclusion
Avalon sucks           "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
spacemonkee

Posted : Jan 17, 2006 21:44
It actually says it on the Alien P site
04/03/2006: N.Y At Avalon " Alien vs the Cat"           "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:36
ah these acts would bring such a crowd if eslwhere ive never been to avalon and im probably never going to just due to the reviews and complaints its just not for me. It just makes me sad that alot of these good acts cant get booked anywhere else on this coast.

oh well

good luck to anyone who goes.
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:45
First time in the USA? yeah, ok!.....seen both of them a few times in LA......a little deceitful, no?           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:47
Quote:

On 2006-01-17 22:36, FaceHead wrote:
It just makes me sad that alot of these good acts cant get booked anywhere else on this coast.

and for a good reason. i bet they're very expensive and also not very interesting musically, at least their album last year wasn't, imo. So much better for a club crowd than a psy party.

..it's just another party..
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:50
I heard Alien Project in Spirit back in May...was a very good 2 hour set.
ichirock

Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:51
I believe I've seen both of them on the east coast several years back... Probably, Trancemotion meant this "vs" thing would be the first time in the States? Anyway, good luck guys... I'm not coming. Sorry, I hate avalon...
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 22:52
Sorry there is no other SPACE in the city! If you or someone else has a different venue except the Spirit or the Avalon, I’ll be more then happy to know about it. Like I said before no one give Saturday or Friday nights except the Avalon / Spirit! I do my best to bring the biggest Psy-Trance artists to NYC and give them big venues. They are very expensive and very big today all over the world - They play at 2000-10000 people parties. Only in NYC the Psy-Trance parties are so small. I think it’s not fair to give them small venues. Try to be in their shoes – it’s not that great to come all the way from Israel and play for 300-400 people instead of few thousands, like they do in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Europe, Israel and more. Anyway, the Avalon is not that bad - the music is very good, the place is nice, the sound is good. We need to appreciate the opportunity to have the best Psy–Trance artist here in NYC. "Uncle Bob" Alien vs The Cat are never play together In USA !

Peace & Love.
TranceMotion Productions

FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 17, 2006 23:03
eh. nevermind. Im just a simple patron. It really doesnt matter what I think (im not being sarcastic or malicious). I just wont participate. Good luck though.

I agree dimitry the album wasnt very interesting but alot of times live shows blow me away when the album was nothing to be excited about. ive never seen them but I also dont feel the need. To see alot of these "big" acts look at the cosm party not alot of people not real loud amazing party so...
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 23:32
I've seen Astrix, GMS, Infected and E-Jekt at Avalon and I ensure is not as bad as long as you find a good spot to dance, like the mezzaninne, which is usually not packed.
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 00:09
not to argue, but to tell you what I meant......technically, ok you're right, but to me the trance scene should be pure and free of PC (politically correct statements)...don't be PC and try to deceive, be straight up with people........You know your intention was to give the impression that this is their first time period. Why even say it? It's really not true. Anyway just my opinion...

Also, believe that most of the artists I have spoken to about it, prefer the smaller, more intimate parties, but can't argue with the big pay day....And with the right promoter, with a good rep, would take a pay cut to come to the US and play for true trancers......The Avalon here in LA is not a pure trance crowd....I am willing to bet the Avalon in NY is similar....The atmosphere and people are 95% of the party....the act, the Dj to me is just a minute detail......It's the vibe and the people that make this scene pure.

Anyway, just my opinion. I wish you nothing but good luck with your party...Space Cat is a master at what he does and even in a bad venue will put together something special.......Ok, now I have to tell this story...one New Years he came to LA and had the fricking flu...he could barely hold his head up, it seemed......But still, played an amazing journey for us.......I will never forget that......NEVER! That's what it was about. He was feeding off our energy....

assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 00:26
Some people are getting really picky and weird.

I salute this booking and i'm looking forward to the new album.

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance