Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006

pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 02:28
Quote:

On 2006-01-17 23:32, FabsUSA wrote:
I've seen Astrix, GMS, Infected and E-Jekt at Avalon and I ensure is not as bad as long as you find a good spot to dance, like the mezzaninne, which is usually not packed.

Certainly at any given party, people can have a good time. Usually at even the shittiest parties it's possible to have a good time. However, I think people should still be discouraged from throwing not-so-great parties. In my opinion, any party at Avalon will be not-so-great, regardless of the organizers' efforts. Just read reviews from past parties...I've been there twice. After the second time, I'm never going back, because:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/73297/forum/28/start/30

And the upper levels don't necessarily offer safety-they closed the mezannine with several hours to go at the e-jekt party, destroying the partial refuge from the dancefloor filled with bad vibes.

If NY doesn't have the numbers in the crowd this artists feel they need, why pretend by having them play in front of many assholes who couldn't care less about the music? Bigger parties doesn't equal better.

That said, many cool people will certainly go, and I wish them and Trancemotion the best. But while I'm sure Trancemotion has good intentions, it nevertheless makes me sad that people would continue to throw parties in places such as Avalon.
Kyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 03:29
Quote:

it’s about time people stopped complaining and talk bad on the promoters in NY.

agree a little about the complaining...but we all have the right to do it, as far as they are constructive critics....

Quote:

We try our best here so if someone wants to come or not – it's his problem alone.

ahmmmm.....
dunno about that one...u should try a LITTLE bit more...avalon is not trying is doing it as easy as it can get, and bringing top star artists....u didnt even tried....since all u can do is using THEIR name to get anybody to those awfull places....
u dont do it bcause of the culture, energy or scene...u do it to fill up your pockets...which is not wrong...if u deserve it....           a human's mind, once stretched, cannot go back to its old way

http://kymastream.com
http://myspace.com/kymastream
http://realityengine.org
http://interchill.com
http://cosm.org
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 15:08
liran sucks avalon sucks u all suck           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 15:10
Well said Kyma!           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 16:44
Hey - i dont think there is anything wrong with trying to make money from throwing a trance party - afterall the man has to feed his stomach too. I do however think that the artists expectations should be set to a smaller audience- and if they do not agree to a price that reflects a smaller audience you need to look at newer less popular artists who are willing to understand grass roots kinda scenes. Not to mention another organizer in this post but TDC does a good job of this - they pretty much said - fuckit - if the big artist does not understand that the NYC scene is small then we will simply get someone who does - and i have yet to see bad reviews of their parties ( cause we NYers care alot about the vibe - sometimes it feels even more than the music). Our lives are filled with interacting with testastorone filled people on a daily basis at our work and every day things - when we go to trance parties we want to be in the beautiful (yet shielded) world of trance lovers - any deviation from that makes us feel out of place - which we do every day (day in day out) - trance parties are the only place we really feel at home - please dont take that away from us OR we will be left with nothing.

Love&Light,
Droozi
- - - - -
Horn OK Please
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 18:38
My thoughts are like yours Droozi...Well said.           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 18:50
yes droozi you nailed it thank you
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 19:11
Yes, so true S, the vibe is very important, as important as the music, cause you want to feel comfortable in a safe environment where you can enjoy the music and the beauty of unity among the people who love the music
and this without being groped and harassed by those who have no clue or interest
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
lolita

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 19:23

droozi...thanks to put on words what I feel but can not write in english.I wana fell safe!!!I wana be ME.
Is all or nothing!
Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 23:46
Ive seen Alien project in portugal... wasn't my favorite with the mixing(especially after sub6, infected and damage lol) but has quality music prob just alittle too high lololol... Especially his new combination with quadra (save the robot) it is a true morning blaster!!!!!!

as for space cat.. not my kinda trance...

anyway have fun and i will still prob be there lolol
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 1, 2006 13:28
**New CD Release Party**

ALIEN PROJECT vs SPACE CAT

**AVI ALGRANATI**
Space Cat,Tip,Spun,Uk,Israel

**ARI LINKER**
Alien project,Tip,Spun,Uk,Israel

Sinpatex
Alladin project, Nyc

Eyal Hen
Nyc

VJ Projector By: Chris – Exeris (nyc)

Avalon Club
20th Street & 6th Ave, Ny,Nyc

Doors Open @ 11pm – 6am
$25 guest list until 2am
$30 without guset list

Info@trance-motion.com 1. 917.553.4424

http://www.trance-motion.com
http://www.alien-project.com
http://www.spunrecords.org

Next Party On April 15th 2006

LunaShamaDelic

Posted : Feb 2, 2006 16:52
AVALON SUCKS
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 13:52
Avalon sucks, Spirit sucks, Promoters Sucks, both of you are right. LunaShamaDelic and Isralien604 both of you need to start making parties with a big line up. let’s see how things are going to be..........

C'mon, people stop that complaining about the Spirit, the crowd, promoters.....
It's the same story over and over again. Nothing is going to change. We've seen parties at Spirit and Avalon, we all know what's going on there, the vibe the crowd, etc......so stop complaining about it every single time, it gets annyoing. Every time there is a post of a party in Avalon or Spirit I see 3-4 pages of complains. Please STOP IT. The promoters won't listen to you and won't respond to you because they're making tons of money on these parties either way (thanks to "unfriendly" crowd) I've expressed my frustration with this venues a few times in the past, got absolutely nowhere with that, so I stopped....and you should too. In my opinion we should be happy that we have an alternative party on that day and not complain about two parties on the same date. The only request I would add to the promoters is to stop posting parties on this forum that will take place in those venues.

Good Point SpaceShark
BIUS

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 15:47
Quote:

On 2006-01-17 21:04, G0at wrote:
Dude, again with Avalon? Come on man.

for all who hate avalon and crowd and organisation, not only goat particulary. For me its better not to respons if I knew it not gonna be be good after responding to the organizer and organizer also response with their reason either the reaon acurate or not.
Personally, if I consider my self as a good artist, I will first see the background of the organisaion. Looking at people feedback, and so on instead of just for commercial reason ( i respect them who made some of their living from their talents). So whoever play in this event, they must have been in the same taste with the organiser. He must have been see the feedback for many years. Otherwise these artist haven never care of their performances and audience but money.
So why whiny all the time about this organisation. Are we in love with him or his party? He is not changing his mind anyway, so these artist knew where they will play. Should we care for them who don't care?. You answer it as commercial so are we? If I consider my self or trying to be a good performance, I will first see the people feedback about the organiser, either the organizer faking the reality or not and watch their development and game. For example:I will refuse the booking from Trance-motion and Aladin after see all these feedbacks for years. SO for me they are not a good artist either, but not for others.          there is no such big bang, everything is the center of expansion
LunaShamaDelic

Posted : Feb 7, 2006 17:26
soon my friends.dont make big comersial pati,make ps pati...AVALON SUCKS...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance